- You can't make this up [CD sound recording] : miracles, memories, and the perfect marriage of sports and television / by Al Michaels, with L. Jon Wertheim.
No sportscaster has covered more major sporting events than Al Michaels. Over the course of his forty-plus year career, he has logged more hours on li [...]
- Mrs. Hemingway [CD sound recording] : a novel / by Naomi Wood.
The story of how it was to love, and be loved by, the most famous and dashing writer of his generation. As each wife struggles with his mistress for E [...]
- Stop the coming civil war [CD sound recording] : my Savage truth / by Michael Savage.
Savage believes that our government is causing serious rifts among the American people. In addition, as the government gets bigger and more intrusive, [...]
- A.D. 30 [CD sound recording] : A story of Jesus / Ted Dekker.
A sweeping epic set in the harsh deserts of Arabia and ancient Palestine. A war that rages between kingdoms on the earth and in the heart. The harrowi [...]
- Play on [CD sound recording] : now, then, and Fleetwood Mac / by Mick Fleetwood & Anthony Bozza.
In this candid, intimate portrait of a life lived in music, Mick Fleetwood sheds new light on well-known points in his history, including many incredi [...]
- Zero to one [CD sound recording] : notes on startups, or how to build the future / Peter Thiel with Blake Masters.
Silicon Valley legend Peter Thiel's vision for building the companies of the future.
- Angry optimist [CD sound recording] : the life and times of Jon Stewart / by Lisa Rogak.
"Since his arrival at The Daily Show in 1999, Jon Stewart has become one of the major players in comedy as well as one of the most significant li [...]
- I must say [CD sound recording] : my life as a humble comedy legend / Martin Short.
This deeply private man brings listeners into the circle of his family life, from raising his children to the legendary parties he and his wife hosted [...]
- Vanessa and her sister (CD) [sound recording] / Priya Parmar.
London, 1905: The city is alight with change, and the Stephen siblings are at the forefront. Vanessa, Virginia, Thoby, and Adrian are leaving behind t [...]
- Insatiable appetites (CD) [sound recording] / Stuart Woods.
It's a time of unexpected change for Stone Barrington. A recent venture has achieved a great victory, but is immediately faced with a new challen [...]
- This changes everything [CD sound recording] / Naomi Klein.
Despite mounting scientific evidence, climate change denial is surging in many wealthy countries, and fossil-fuel extraction has gathered pace. Naomi [...]
- Diary of a mad diva [CD sound recording] / Joan Rivers.
A no-holds-barred, delightfully vicious and always hilarious look at the everyday life of the ultimate diva. Follow Joan on a family vacation in Mexic [...]
- Rain on the dead (CD) [sound recording] / Jack Higgins.
On a dark summer night, two Chechen mercenaries emerge from the waters off Nantucket to kill the former president of the United States, Jake Cazalet. [...]
- What Alice forgot [CD sound recording] : a novel / Liane Moriarty.
Suffering an accident that causes her to forget the last ten years of her life, Alice is astonished to discover that she is thirty-nine years old, a m [...]
- The happiest people in the world [CD sound recording] : a novel / Brock Clarke.
Adapting the format of the political thriller and subverting it to tell his story of innocence corrupted, Clarke has delivered a biting and controvers [...]
- Saint odd (CD) [sound recording] / Dean Koontz.
Odd Thomas is back where it all started . . . because the time has come to finish it. Since he left his simple life in the small town of Pico Mundo, C [...]
- Die again (CD) [sound recording] / Tess Gerritsen.
Jane Rizzoli is on the case of a big game hunter found dead in his apartment, alone with the body of a beautiful white snow leopard he had recently be [...]
- 13 hours [CD sound recording] : the inside account of what really happened in Benghazi / Mitchell Zuckoff with members of the Annex security team.
A book co-written by Annex Security Team members--the five surviving CIA contract operators who responded to the September 11, 2012, attack in Benghaz [...]
- Saving grace (CD) [sound recording] / Jane Green.
Grace and Ted Chapman. On the surface, they seem to have it all. Beneath, what no one sees is Ted's rages. His mood swings. And the precarious ho [...]
- The empty throne (CD) [sound recording] / Bernard Cornwell.
Ethelred, the ruler of Mercia, is dying, leaving no legitimate heir. The West Saxons want their king, but Uhtred has long supported Athelflaed, sister [...]
- Rainbows on the moon [CD sound recording] / Barbara Wood.
Newlywed Emily Stone and her husband, Isaac, are young missionaries who have traveled to Honolulu to share the Gospel with the Hawaiian natives. Emily [...]
- Death of a King [CD sound recording] : the real story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s final year / Tavis Smiley ; with David Ritz.
Martin Luther King, Jr. died in one of the most shocking assassinations the world has known, but little is remembered about the life he led in his fin [...]
- The rosie effect (CD) [sound recording] / Graeme Simsion.
The Wife Project is complete, and Don and Rosie are happily married, living in New York. But they're about to face a new challenge because, surpr [...]
- World order [CD sound recording] / Henry Kissinger.
Grounded in Henry Kissinger's deep study of history and experience as national security advisor and secretary of state, he guides readers on a to [...]
- I'll drink to that [CD sound recording] : a life in style, with a twist / Betty Halbreich and Rebecca Paley.
Eighty-six-year-old Betty Halbreich is a true original. A tough broad who could have stepped straight out of Stephen Sondheim's repertoire, she h [...]
- Tom Clancy full force and effect [CD sound recording] / Mark Greaney.
A North Korean ICBM crashes into the Sea of Japan. A veteran CIA officer is murdered in Ho Chi Minh City, and a package of forged documents goes missi [...]
- Disconnected [CD sound recording] / Jennifer Weiner.
Shannon Will is nearing thirty and has already made six trips to rehab (not that anyone's counting). But this time, she swears, will be different [...]
- The Boston girl [CD sound recording] : a novel / Anita Diamant.
Addie Baum was born in 1900 to immigrant parents who were unprepared for and suspicious of America. Growing up in Boston, Addie's intelligence an [...]
- The handsome man's de luxe cafe #15 [CD sound recording] / Alexander McCall Smith.
Mma Ramotswe has her hands full both at home and in the office. To add to her current challenges, her devoted partner, Grace Makutsi, has decided to b [...]
- The promise (CD) [sound recording] / Robert Crais.
Loyalty, commitment, the fight against injustice. These are the things that have always driven Elvis Cole and Joe Pike. If they make a promise, they k [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin