- Keep quiet (CD) [sound recording] / Lisa Scottoline.
A thriller about one father making a split-second decision to save his son, and the consequences that follows.
- Cavendon hall (CD) [sound recording] / Barbara Taylor Bradford.
A sweeping, multi-generational saga set on the eve of WWI. Two entwined families: the aristocratic Inghams and the Swanns, who serve them. Cavendon Ha [...]
- Missing you [CD sound recording] / Harlan Coben.
"It's a profile, like all the others on the online dating site. But as NYPD Detective Kat Donovan focuses on the accompanying picture, she f [...]
- The apartment (CD) [sound recording] : a novel / by Greg Baxter.
One snowy holiday morning in an old European city, an American man leaves his shabby hotel to meet a local woman who has agreed to help him search for [...]
- Frog music (CD) [sound recording] / Emma Donoghue.
San Francisco, 1876, is having a heatwave to break all records and there is an outbreak of smallpox as well. Jenny is shot dead in a railway station, [...]
- And the dark sacred night (CD) [sound recording] / Julia Glass.
Kit Noonan's life is stalled: unemployed, twins to help support, a mortgage to pay, and a frustrated wife, who is certain that more than anything [...]
- The haunted life [CD sound recording] : and other writings / Jack Kerouac.
Jack Kerouac wrote this manuscript when he was 22 years old and attending Columbia University. Originally intended as a three-part novel, only this fi [...]
- Nypd red 2 (CD) [sound recording] / James Patterson.
A vigilante serial killer is on the loose in New York City, tracking down and murdering people whose crimes have not been punished. The number of vict [...]
- Children of the revolution (CD) [sound recording] / Peter Robinson.
The body of a disgraced college lecturer is found on an abandoned railway line. In the four years since his dismissal for sexual misconduct, he'd [...]
- The way of all fish (CD) [sound recording] : a novel / Martha Grimes.
Candy and Karl are hitmen with a difference: they have scruples. They venture into the murky Manhattan publishing scene and come to the aid of a write [...]
- The black-eyed blonde [CD sound recording] : a Philip Marlowe novel / Benjamin Black.
It is the early 1950s, Marlowe is as restless and lonely as ever, and business is a little slow. Then a new client is shown in: young, beautiful, and [...]
- I've got you under my skin (CD) [sound recording] / Mary Higgins Clark.
Laurie is now an award-winning TV producer. She is still haunted by her husband's murder. Laurie and her TV crew have just received the green lig [...]
- Carnal curiosity (CD) [sound recording] / Stuart Woods.
Stone Barrington seems to have a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. When Manhattan's elite are beset by a series of clever cri [...]
- The kid (CD) [sound recording] : the immortal life of Ted Williams / by Ben Bradlee, Jr.
Ted Williams was the best hitter in baseball history. His batting average of .406 in 1941 has not been topped since, and no player who has hit more th [...]
- The target (CD) [sound recording] / David Baldacci.
The President knows it's a perilous, high-risk assignment. If he gives the order, he has the opportunity to take down a global menace, once and f [...]
- Destroyer angel (CD) [sound recording] / Nevada Barr.
A vacation trip to the Iron Range in Minnesota goes horrifyingly, harrowingly wrong.
- All fall down (CD) [sound recording] / Jennifer Weiner.
Gillian is a normal mother, until a website she develops takes off, giving her more money than she ever dreamed of, and her life starts falling apart. [...]
- Brown dog (CD) [sound recording] : novellas / by Jim Harrison.
Of all Jim Harrison's creations, Brown Dog--a bawdy, reckless, down-on-his-luck Michigan Indian--has earned cult status with readers in the more [...]
- Julius caesar (CD) [sound recording] / William Shakespeare.
This production of William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar explores the deep repercussions of political murder and betrayal on the human heart. Consp [...]
- The Edgar Allan Poe audio collection [CD sound recording].
Poe's tales haunt and thrill, read with perfection. Includes The Tell-Tale Heart, The Black Cat, The Pit and the Pendulum, The Cask of Amontillad [...]
- Irish eyes [CD sound recording] : a novel / Mary Kay Andrews.
When she was a cop, Callahan Garrity trusted no one more than her partner, Bucky Deavers. Callahan gets a shock when she learns that Bucky was shot in [...]
- Death of a policeman [CD sound recording] / M. C. Beaton.
"Local police stations all over the Scottish Highlands are being threatened with closure. This presents the perfect opportunity for Detective Chi [...]
- The bootlegger [CD sound recording] / Clive Cussler and Justin Scott.
"It is 1920, and both Prohibition and bootlegging are in full swing. When Isaac Bell's boss and lifelong friend Joseph Van Dorn is shot and [...]
- Black horizon [CD sound recording] / James Grippando.
"It's devu, with a big twist. Three summers after the biggest man-made environmental disaster in history, millions of gallons of oil are aga [...]
- The museum of extraordinary things [CD sound recording] / Alice Hoffman.
Coralie appears as the Mermaid in her father's 'museum,' alongside performers like the Wolfman, the Butterfly Girl. One night Coralie s [...]
- Tempting fate (CD) [sound recording] / Jane Green.
Gabby and Elliott have been happily married for eighteen years. They have two teenaged daughters; they have built a life together. So why does 43-year [...]
- Chestnut street (CD) [sound recording] / Maeve Binchy.
Just around the corner from St. Jarlath's Crescent is Chestnut Street, where neighbors come and go. Behind their closed doors live very different [...]
- What's so funny? [CD sound recording] : my hilarious life / Tim Conway.
Six-time Emmy award-winning funny man Tim Conway, best known for his characters on The Carol Burnett Show, offers a straight-shooting and hilarious me [...]
- Be careful what you wish for [CD sound recording] / Jeffrey Archer.
Follow the struggles and triumphs of the Clifton and Barrington families into the 1960's: the construction of a luxury ocean liner which comes un [...]
- River Road [CD sound recording] / Jayne Ann Krentz.
It's been thirteen years since Lucy was in Summer River. The last time she visited her aunt Sara, as a teenager, she was sent home after being dr [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin