- What Pet Should I Get?/One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (CD) [sound recording] / Dr. Seuss.
What Pet Should I Get: What happens when a brother and sister visit a pet store to pick a pet? Naturally, they can't choose just one! The tale ca [...]
- Francine Poulet Meets the Ghost Raccoon (CD) [sound recording] / Kate Dicamillo.
Francine Poulet is the greatest Animal Control Officer in Gizzford County. She is from a long line of Animal Control Officers. She's outwitted sq [...]
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Old School (CD) [sound recording] / Jeff Kinney.
Greg starts a new school year and faces a challenge he never could've imagined.
- The Sleeper and the Spindle (CD) [sound recording] / Neil Gaiman.
Neil Gaiman has twisted together the familiar and the new as well as the beautiful and the wicked, and the result is a captivating and darkly funny st [...]
- The Pirate Pig and Ruffleclaw (CD) [sound recording] / Cornelia Funke.
Ruffleclaw is a furry red monster who lives in a burrow under a toolshed. When he decides to move in with a family of humans, he climbs right into bed [...]
- The way I see it [CD sound recording] : a personal look at autism & Asperger's / Temple Grandin ; foreword by executive producer, Emily Gerson Saines.
In an innovative book, Dr. Temple Grandin gets down to the real issues of autism, the ones parents, teachers, and individuals on the spectrum face eve [...]
- Carly's voice [CD sound recording] : breaking through autism / Arthur Fleischmann with Carly Fleischmann.
The extraordinary and moving story of Carly Fleischmann, a teenager with severe autism who, through technology and today's social networks, has b [...]
- Descendants [CD sound recording] : novelization of the Disney Channel original movie / by Disney Press.
When four offspring of classic Disney villains are offered a chance to leave the island where they have been imprisoned and go to prep school in an id [...]
- Autism breakthrough [CD sound recording] : the groundbreaking method that has helped families all over the world / Raun K. Kaufman.
Raun K. Kaufman presents the ground-breaking principles behind the program that helped him and thousands of other families with special children. Pare [...]
- Switch [CD sound recording] / Ingrid Law.
"Gypsy Beaumont's magical savvy switches to its opposite when she learns that her mean and decidedly non-magical grandma has Alzheimer' [...]
- Captain America [CD sound recording] : the first Avenger / by Marvel Press [adapted by Alex Irvine].
Steve Rogers was once just a scrawny kid. But after a top-secret government experiment, he became Captain America. Join the action when this Super Her [...]
- The sword of summer (CD) [sound recording] / Rick Riordan.
- Titanic. Book two, Collision course [CD sound recording] / Gordon Korman.
The Titanic has hit the high seas, and moves steadily toward its doom. Mysteries unfold within the luxury of the cabins and the dark underbelly of the [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin