- Shrek's thrilling tales [videorecording] / Dreamworks Animation.
Shrek's thrilling tales is a Halloween DVD compilation of the scariest, ugliest, and funniest characters from DreamWorks Animation's Shrek a [...]
- Sesame Street. M is for mystery [videorecording].
There are mysteries afoot on Sesame Street! Grab the detective hat and join the furry friends to solve these whodunits! When items beginning with the [...]
- Sleeping beauty (DVD) [videorecording].
Fall under the glorious spell of Disney's Ultimate Princess Fairy Tale! Pageantry and power spin together as Maleficent, one of imagination' [...]
- Robots [videorecording] / Twentieth Century Fox Animation presents a Blue Sky Studios production ; produced by Jerry Davis, John C. Donkin, William Joyce ; screenplay, David Lindsay-Abaire, Lowell Ganz, Babaloo Mandel ; directed by Chris Wedge.
With the help of his misfit mechanical friends, a small town robot named Rodney embarks on the adventure of a lifetime as he heads for the big city to [...]
- Thomas & friends tale of the brave (DVD) [videorecording].
After a monstrous storm on the Island of Sodor, a landslide unearths some very unusual footprints. Thomas and Percy are eager to find out what could h [...]
- Scooby-Doo!. Frankencreepy [videorecording] / Hanna Barbera and Warner Bros. Animation ; written by Jim Krieg ; produced and directed by Paul McEvoy.
Velma discovers she's inherited her great-great-uncle Dr. Von Dinkenstein's cursed castle in the terrifying town of Transylvania, Pennsylvan [...]
- Barbie and the secret door (DVD) [videorecording].
Barbie stars as Alexa, a shy princess who discovers a secret door in her kingdom and enters a whimsical land filled with magical creatures and surpris [...]
- The paper bag princess [videorecording] / Robert Munsch.
Princess Elizabeth is slated to marry Prince Ronald when a dragon attacks the castle and kidnaps him. In resourceful and humorous fashion, Elizabeth f [...]
- Hercules [videorecording] / directed by John Musker, Ron Clements ; written by Ron Clements, Don McEnery.
Taken from the gods as a newborn and adopted on earth, Hercules is just an awkward pillar of strength trying to fit in. What he wants most is to impre [...]
- Sofia the first. Enchanted feast [videorecording].
All the monarchs from Enchancia's neighboring kingdoms have come to watch a dazzling display of magic: First, Cedric will conjure up a fabulous f [...]
- The adventures of Ichabod and Mr. toad [videorecording] / Jack Kinney, Claude Geronimi, James Algar, directors ; Erdman Penner, Harry Reeves, Homer Brightman, Joe Rinaldi, Ted Sears, Winston Hibler, writers.
Hang on for a wild ride with the fun-loving Mr. J. Thaddeus Toad. When his passion for motorcars lands him in hot water, he must rely on his faithful [...]
- Mickey, Donald, Goofy. The Three Musketeers [videorecording] / director, Donovan Cook ; screenplay by Evan Spiliotopoulous and David Mickey Evans.
Celebrate the Tenth anniversary of Disney's swashbuckling adventure. Join Mickey and all your favorite Disney characters in this outrageously fun [...]
- Muppets most wanted [videorecording] / director, James Bobin.
The entire Muppets gang goes on a global tour, selling out grand theaters in some of Europe's most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madri [...]
- Sesame Street. Learning rocks [videorecording] / Sesame Workshop.
Find out how Abby and Elmo can help the famous rocker Virgil Von Vivaldi when he shows up on Sesame Street to start a rock band made entirely of rocks [...]
- Why mosquitoes buzz in peoples ears [videorecording] --and more African folk tales / Weston Woods ; Scholastic.
Perfect for celebrating Black History Month and learning about stories from the African tradition, Scholastic presents five stories on DVD, two of whi [...]
- Turkles [videorecording] / director, Frank Eberling.
The tale of a group of curious kids from Camp Loggerhead who embark on an adventure to solve the mystery of the missing sea turtle eggs. Led by two de [...]
- The teacher from the Black Lagoon [videorecording] : --and more slightly scary stories / Scholastic, Weston Woods presents.
The Teacher From the Black Lagoon (a young boy thinks his new teacher is a monster); The Librarian From the Black Lagoon (a trip to the library has th [...]
- The scrambled states of America, and more stories by Laurie Keller [videorecording] / written and illustrated by Laurie Keller.
Disenchanted with their fixed places on the map, the states decide to swap spots in hopes that each can get to see a different part of the country and [...]
- Rapunzel [videorecording] : -- and more classic fairytales / Scholastic ; compilation Weston Woods Studios, Inc.
Rapunzel is a girl with the very long, golden hair; A pair of elves secretly create an amazing pair of shoes for a poor but kindly shoemaker; When a y [...]
- Pokemon. Black and white. Rival destinies, set 2 [videorecording].
Ash is rarin' to battle Gym Leader Clay in Driftveil City! Then the friends witness a dramatic Pokemon trade and evolution. But the excitement ha [...]
- Pete's dragon [videorecording] / Walt Disney Productions present ; producers, Ron Miller and Jerome Courtland ; animation director, Don Bluth ; screenplay by Malcolm Marmorstein ; director, Don Chaffey.
A 9-year old boy and his pet dragon (invisible to all but him) run away from his foster parents.
- Monsters vs aliens. Supersonic joyride [videorecording] / DreamWorks Home Entertainment.
The monstrous laughs and enormous adventures continue with an action-packed collection of Monsters vs. Aliens TV episodes inspired by DreamWorks Anima [...]
- Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Minnie-rella [videorecording] / director, Donovan Cook.
To surprise Minnie with a special present, Mickey and the gang keep her busy with loads of chores until they pick out the perfect gift. Tired from so [...]
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I [heart] Minnie [(DVD) videorecording].
Join Minnie, Daisy, and all your clubhouse pals for a mousekemagical celebration of friendship and fun. Today is Minnie's birthday, and you' [...]
- Man who walked between the towers [videorecording] : and more inspiring tales / Weston Woods Studios.
Children's book tells the true story of Philippe Petit, the young French aerialist who walked on a high wire between the World Trade Center tower [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin