- Close your eyes, hold hands : a novel / Chris Bohjalian.
A story of loss, adventure, and the search for friendship in the wake of catastrophe. A heartbreaking, wildly inventive, and moving novel narrated by [...]
- Eden in winter / a novel by Richard Patterson.
After the suspcious death of his father, Adam Blaine attempts to help his family heal as the court inquest into Benjamin Blaine's death casts sus [...]
- The city / Dean Koontz.
- Invisible / James Patterson and David Ellis.
On leave from her FBI researcher career, Emmy Dockery tries to convince her boyfriend that hundreds of unsolved cases are linked to a single perpetrat [...]
- The beekeeper's ball / Susan Wiggs.
Isabel Johansen, a celebrated chef who grew up in the sleepy Sonoma town of Archangel, is transforming her childhood home into a destination cooking s [...]
- The matchmaker / Elin Hilderbrand.
48-year-old Nantucketer Dabney Kimball Beech has always had a gift for matchmaking. Some call her ability mystical, while others - like her husband, c [...]
- The hurricane sisters / Dorothea Benton Frank.
When an emotional hurricane blows through their lives, testing them in ways they never thought possible, twenty-three-year-old Ashley Anne Waters, her [...]
- Summer house with swimming pool / Herman Koch ; translated from the Dutch by Sam Garrett.
Concealing the medical mistake that caused the death of a famous actor, Dr. Marc Schlosser gradually reveals the personal reasons why he sought the vi [...]
- The Lincoln myth / a novel by Steve Berry.
American President Cotton Malone tackles the secrets of Mormonism, a U.S. Senator's stealthy secession plan, and a history-shaping letter that wa [...]
- Any other name / Craig Johnson.
"Sheriff Walt Longmire had already rounded up a sizable posse of devoted readers when the A&E television series Longmire sent the Wyoming law [...]
- The one & only : a novel / Emily Giffin.
Centering her life on the successful Walker family, into which she plans to marry, Shea struggles to end her affair with a less-than-stellar boyfriend [...]
- The skin collector/ Jeffery Deaver.
The killer's methods are terrifying. He stalks the basements and underground passageways of New York City. He tattoos his victims' flesh wit [...]
- Sønnen. English.
Serving time for crimes he did not commit in exchange for heroin payouts, Sonny Lofthus uses his spiritual charisma to navigate corrupt and violent el [...]
- The keeper : a novel / John Lescroart.
"On the evening before Thanksgiving, Hal Chase, a guard in the San Francisco County Jail, drives to the airport to pick up his step-brother for t [...]
- Unlucky 13 / James Patterson with Maxine Paetro.
New mother and San Francisco detective Lindsay Boxer has her happy world shattered when a dangerous and deranged killer from her past returns.
- Without warning / David Rosenfelt.
"It's been thirteen years since Kate Callahan's husband committed suicide after being arrested for murdering Police Chief Sean Blaylock [...]
- The chase : a novel / Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg.
"FBI Agent Kate O'Hare is a force of nature, and she's lived for one thing and one thing only: to put the slippery conman known as Nico [...]
- The Corsican caper : a novel / Peter Mayle.
"The beloved author at his effervescent best: his master sleuth, Sam Levitt, eating, drinking, and romancing his way through the South of France- [...]
- Lucky us : a novel / Amy Bloom.
- Tempting fate / Jane Green.
- Carnal curiosity / Stuart Woods.
"Stone Barrington is back in the extraordinary new adventure from New York Times-bestselling author Stuart Woods. Stone Barrington seems to have [...]
- Twisted sisters / Jen Lancaster.
"Reagan Bishop is a pusher. A licensed psychologist who stars on the Wendy Winsberg cable breakout show, I Need a Push, Reagan helps participants [...]
- Keep quiet / Lisa Scottoline.
"Jake Whitmore is enjoying a rare bonding moment with his sixteen-year-old son, Kurt, when disaster strikes. They get in a terrible car accident [...]
- The Museum of Extraordinary Things : a novel / Alice Hoffman.
"An extraordinarily imaginative and immersive novel, this one set in New York from 1911-1925"-- Provided by publisher.
- World Gone by
- Under the wide and starry sky : a novel / Nancy Horan.
"In her new novel, Nancy Horan has recreated a love story that is as unique, passionate, and overwhelmingly powerful as the one between Frank Llo [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin