- Under the radar Michigan : the first 50 / written by Tom Daldin; photographs and stories about episode names by Jim Edelman ; contributing prose by Eric Tremonti.
Under the radar Michigan is an emmy award winning PBS television series that features the cool people, places and things that make Michigan an awesome [...]
- Days of Rage : America's Radical Underground, the FBI, and the Forgotten Age of Revolutionary Violence
- The cruise of the Corwin : journal of the Arctic expedition of 1881 in search of De Long and the Jeannette / John Muir ; foreword by Richard Francis Fleck.
- The return of George Washington : 1783-1789 / Edward J. Larson.
Documents Washington's decision to come out of retirement to lead the Constitutional Convention and become America's first president, discus [...]
- The Georgetown set : the establishment elite who waged--and won--the Cold War / by Gregg Herken.
- The wild truth / Carine McCandless.
"The spellbinding story of Chris McCandless, who gave away his savings, hitchhiked to Alaska, walked into the wilderness alone, and starved to de [...]
- Good grief! : life in a tiny Vermont village / Ellen Stimson.
- A People's History of the United States : 1492 to Present
- The presidents' war : six American presidents and the Civil War that divided them / Chris DeRose.
Discusses the opposition Abraham Lincoln faced from former Presidents Tyler, Van Buren, Buchanan, Fillmore, and Pierce concerning the Civil War.
- Los Angeles then & now / Rosemary Lord.
- Lincoln's gamble : the tumultuous six months that gave America the Emancipation Proclamation and changed the course of the Civil War / Todd Brewster.
An account of the six-month period during which Lincoln wrote the Emancipation Proclamation and changed the course of the Civil War discusses his batt [...]
- Embattled rebel : Jefferson Davis as commander in chief / James M. McPherson.
- Miracles and massacres : true and untold stories of the making of America / written & edited by: Glenn Beck with Kevin Balfe and Hannah Beck ; writers: James Best, Jack Henderson, David Pietrusza, Anthony J. Tata, Jason Wright ; contributors, researchers & editors: Keith Malinak, Kevin Smith, Martha Weeks.
Details some of the little-known stories from American history that explain the American identity and where the country is headed in the future.
- The stranger : Barack Obama in the White House / Chuck Todd.
Presents a behind-the-scenes narrative of President Obama's first term that explores how his pre-presidency status as a Washington outsider has b [...]
- Michigan and the Civil War : a great and bloody sacrifice / Jack Dempsey.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin