- The residence : inside the private world of the White House / Kate Andersen Brower.
An intimate account of White House life from the perspectives of the service staff from the Kennedys through the Obamas details their friendships, mar [...]
- The Gettysburg Address : Perspectives on Lincoln's Greatest Speech / edited by Sean Conant ; foreword by Harold Holzer.
- Essays. Selections
"What is this strange land in which we live? Still very much in its experimental phase, the United States is a curious place where obesity is a s [...]
- Buckley and Mailer : the difficult friendship that shaped the Sixties / Kevin M. Schultz.
"A lively chronicle of the 1960s through the incredibly contentious and surprisingly close friendship of its two most colorful characters. Norman [...]
- Good grief! : life in a tiny Vermont village / Ellen Stimson.
- A People's History of the United States : 1492 to Present
- Los Angeles then & now / Rosemary Lord.
- Miracles and massacres : true and untold stories of the making of America / written & edited by: Glenn Beck with Kevin Balfe and Hannah Beck ; writers: James Best, Jack Henderson, David Pietrusza, Anthony J. Tata, Jason Wright ; contributors, researchers & editors: Keith Malinak, Kevin Smith, Martha Weeks.
Details some of the little-known stories from American history that explain the American identity and where the country is headed in the future.
- Michigan and the Civil War : a great and bloody sacrifice / Jack Dempsey.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin