- All things sweet : 100 deliciously sweet recipes for every occasion / Rachel Allen.
"We all need to treat ourselves from time to time. Whether it's a showstopping dessert to impress friends, a simple pick-me-up after a long [...]
- Eating Viet Nam : dispatches from a blue plastic table / Graham Holliday.
Graham Holliday was an ordinary guy who liked trying interesting food. He moved to Hanoi and embarked on a quest to find real Vietnamese food.
- 100 best juices, smoothies & healthy snacks : easy recipes for natural energy and weight control the healthy way / Emily von Euw.
Provides a collection of recipes for juices and smoothies and discusses their health benefits which include boosting the immune system, increasing the [...]
- Deliciously Ella : 100+ easy, healthy, and delicious plant-based, gluten-free recipes / Ella Woodward.
The author of a popular food blog shares plant-based recipes designed to combat chronic illness and improve life quality without refined foods or depr [...]
- Southern made fresh : vibrant dishes rooted in homegrown flavor / Tasia Malakasis.
"A new breed of cooking is hitting the mainstream: farm-derived flavors in home-style, straightforward cooking with bright updates. Southern Made [...]
- 200 low-carb, high-fat recipes : easy recipes to jumpstart your low-carb weight loss / Dana Carpender.
"It's happened before--the dreaded weight-loss plateau can linger for what seems like forever. Get your jumpstart with Dana Carpender's [...]
- The blood sugar solution 10-day detox diet cookbook : more than 150 recipes to help you lose weight and stay healthy for life / Mark Hyman, MD.
Shares recipes intended to help burn fat, reduce insulin levels, lower inflammation, and bolster the metabolism, including such offerings as onion-lee [...]
- Sweet paleo : gluten-free, grain-free delights / Lea Hendry Valle.
A perfect introduction to the joys of paleo baking. Whether you are gluten-free, living the Paleo or Primal lifestyle, or simply love gourmet-quality [...]
- Fast, fresh and easy food
Presents recipes for meals suited both to everyday suppers and annual feasts, including spicy chicken fajitas, Thai red beef curry with jasmine rice, [...]
- Nourishing broth : an old-fashioned remedy for the modern world / Sally Fallon Morell and Kaayla T. Daniel, PhD, CCN ; illustrations by Mary Woodin.
"The follow-up book to the hugely best-selling Nourishing Traditions, which has sold over 500,000 copies, this time focusing on the immense healt [...]
- The paleo chef : quick, flavorful paleo meals for eating well / Pete Evans ; photography by Mark Roper.
"Acclaimed chef Pete Evans takes a whole new approach to making gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free meals that are worthy of a restaurant but [...]
- But I could never go vegan! : 125 recipes that prove you can live without cheese, it's not all rabbit food, and your friends will still come over for dinner / by Kristy Turner ; photographs by Chris Miller.
Collects easy-to-follow vegan recipes for every meal of the day, including pizza, nachos, entrée salads, and brownies.
- Mr. & Mrs. Sunday's suppers / Lorraine Wallace.
"The latest collection from New York Times best-selling author Lorraine Wallace, wife of Fox Sunday News anchor Chris Wallace. Lorraine Wallace, [...]
- Meilleures recettes á la mijoteuse 2. English
Collects slow cooker recipes from a variety of cuisines, including Asian, Mexican, Moroccan, Italian, Indonesian, and Jamaican, and ranging from chili [...]
- New German cooking : recipes for classics revisited / Jeremy and Jessica Nolen with Drew Lazor ; photographs by Jason Varney.
- The shred diet cookbook / Ian K. Smith, M.D.
"Thousands have lost extraordinary amounts of weight on Ian Smith's diets, and though we've included 40-50 recipes in each of his books [...]
- Jazzy vegetarian classics : vegan twists on American family favorites / Laura Theodore.
"Classic American meals just became healthier and more delicious with Laura Theodore's vegan twist on traditional family fare. With more tha [...]
- Fictitious dishes : an album of literature's most memorable meals / Dinah Fried.
No recipes, but an assortment of photographic interpretations of culinary moments from contemporary and classic literature. Fried pairs each place set [...]
- The perfect egg : a fresh take on recipes for morning, noon, and night / Teri Lyn Fisher, Jenny Park.
- Duck & Waffle : recipes and stories / Daniel Doherty ; photography by Anders Sch©nnemann.
- Mexico : the cookbook / Margarita Carrillo Arronte.
Features more than 700 authentic home-cooking recipes from Mexico.
- The sprouted kitchen bowl and spoon : simple and inspired whole foods recipes to savor and share / Sara Forte ; photography by Hugh Forte.
- Trisha's table : my feel-good favorites for a balanced life / Trisha Yearwood.
"Hotly anticipated, and full of healthy twists on comfort food classics, Trisha's Table is bestselling cookbook author and country mega-star [...]
- Good food, good life : 130 simple recipes you'll love to make and eat / Curtis Stone.
- What the fork are you eating? : an action plan for your pantry and plate / Stefanie Sacks, MS, CNS, CDN.
"When your grocery list is full of items labeled "low-fat," "sugar-free," and even "natural," it's easy to ass [...]
- Twelve recipes / Cal Peternell.
A cookbook and kitchen manual filled with photos and drawings offers basic techniques and essential recipes that transform standard ingredients--inclu [...]
- The big book of sides : more than 450 recipes for the best vegetables, grains, salads, breads, sauces, and more / Rick Rodgers.
"Whether planning a quick dinner after work or a holiday meal for a crowd, you will never be stumped for a side dish again. Side dishes make the [...]
- The American plate : a culinary history in 100 bites / Libby H. O'Connell.
Presents a history of American food in one hundred culinary staples, from Native American maize traditions to the contemporary cuisines of sushi and s [...]
- Pocket pies : mini empanadas, pasties, turnovers & more / Pamela Clark.
Features over one hundred recipes for both savory and sweet miniature pies, including such offerings as beef and carmelized onion pies, double-crust p [...]
- Never trust a skinny italian chef / Massimo Bottura ; photography by Carlo Benvenuto and Stefano Graziani .
"A tribute to Bottura's twenty-five year career and the evolution of Osteria Francescana, his three-Michelin star restaurant based in Modena [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin