- Southern made fresh : vibrant dishes rooted in homegrown flavor / Tasia Malakasis.
"A new breed of cooking is hitting the mainstream: farm-derived flavors in home-style, straightforward cooking with bright updates. Southern Made [...]
- Sweet paleo : gluten-free, grain-free delights / Lea Hendry Valle.
A perfect introduction to the joys of paleo baking. Whether you are gluten-free, living the Paleo or Primal lifestyle, or simply love gourmet-quality [...]
- Fast, fresh and easy food
Presents recipes for meals suited both to everyday suppers and annual feasts, including spicy chicken fajitas, Thai red beef curry with jasmine rice, [...]
- Nourishing broth : an old-fashioned remedy for the modern world / Sally Fallon Morell and Kaayla T. Daniel, PhD, CCN ; illustrations by Mary Woodin.
"The follow-up book to the hugely best-selling Nourishing Traditions, which has sold over 500,000 copies, this time focusing on the immense healt [...]
- The paleo chef : quick, flavorful paleo meals for eating well / Pete Evans ; photography by Mark Roper.
"Acclaimed chef Pete Evans takes a whole new approach to making gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free meals that are worthy of a restaurant but [...]
- But I could never go vegan! : 125 recipes that prove you can live without cheese, it's not all rabbit food, and your friends will still come over for dinner / by Kristy Turner ; photographs by Chris Miller.
Collects easy-to-follow vegan recipes for every meal of the day, including pizza, nachos, entrée salads, and brownies.
- Mr. & Mrs. Sunday's suppers / Lorraine Wallace.
"The latest collection from New York Times best-selling author Lorraine Wallace, wife of Fox Sunday News anchor Chris Wallace. Lorraine Wallace, [...]
- Meilleures recettes á la mijoteuse 2. English
Collects slow cooker recipes from a variety of cuisines, including Asian, Mexican, Moroccan, Italian, Indonesian, and Jamaican, and ranging from chili [...]
- New German cooking : recipes for classics revisited / Jeremy and Jessica Nolen with Drew Lazor ; photographs by Jason Varney.
- The shred diet cookbook / Ian K. Smith, M.D.
"Thousands have lost extraordinary amounts of weight on Ian Smith's diets, and though we've included 40-50 recipes in each of his books [...]
- Jazzy vegetarian classics : vegan twists on American family favorites / Laura Theodore.
"Classic American meals just became healthier and more delicious with Laura Theodore's vegan twist on traditional family fare. With more tha [...]
- Fictitious dishes : an album of literature's most memorable meals / Dinah Fried.
No recipes, but an assortment of photographic interpretations of culinary moments from contemporary and classic literature. Fried pairs each place set [...]
- The perfect egg : a fresh take on recipes for morning, noon, and night / Teri Lyn Fisher, Jenny Park.
- Duck & Waffle : recipes and stories / Daniel Doherty ; photography by Anders Sch©nnemann.
- Mexico : the cookbook / Margarita Carrillo Arronte.
Features more than 700 authentic home-cooking recipes from Mexico.
- Good food, good life : 130 simple recipes you'll love to make and eat / Curtis Stone.
- What the fork are you eating? : an action plan for your pantry and plate / Stefanie Sacks, MS, CNS, CDN.
"When your grocery list is full of items labeled "low-fat," "sugar-free," and even "natural," it's easy to ass [...]
- Twelve recipes / Cal Peternell.
A cookbook and kitchen manual filled with photos and drawings offers basic techniques and essential recipes that transform standard ingredients--inclu [...]
- The big book of sides : more than 450 recipes for the best vegetables, grains, salads, breads, sauces, and more / Rick Rodgers.
"Whether planning a quick dinner after work or a holiday meal for a crowd, you will never be stumped for a side dish again. Side dishes make the [...]
- The American plate : a culinary history in 100 bites / Libby H. O'Connell.
Presents a history of American food in one hundred culinary staples, from Native American maize traditions to the contemporary cuisines of sushi and s [...]
- Pocket pies : mini empanadas, pasties, turnovers & more / Pamela Clark.
Features over one hundred recipes for both savory and sweet miniature pies, including such offerings as beef and carmelized onion pies, double-crust p [...]
- Never trust a skinny italian chef / Massimo Bottura ; photography by Carlo Benvenuto and Stefano Graziani .
"A tribute to Bottura's twenty-five year career and the evolution of Osteria Francescana, his three-Michelin star restaurant based in Modena [...]
- My Portugal : recipes and stories / George Mendes, Chef of Aldea Restaurant in New York City ; Genevieve Ko ; photographs by Romulo Yanes.
Offers recipes that showcase the wide range of dishes and many flavors of this coastal country, featuring popular recipes from the author's resta [...]
- Kevin Dundon's back to basics : your essential step-by-step cookbook.
Demonstrates and explains cooking techniques, from poaching eggs to making the perfect stocks and mousses, and includes over one hundred recipes that [...]
- Indian for everyone : the home cook's guide to traditional favorites / Anupy Singla.
""Over 100 Indian cuisine recipes along with many adaptations for vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free diets"--Provided by publisher" [...]
- Best food writing 2014 / edited by Holly Hughes.
Features essays, reviews, and articles selected from various food magazines and newsletters by such food writers as David Sax, Anna Roth, Jane Black, [...]
- A new Napa cuisine / Christopher Kostow ; photographs by Peden + Munk.
"The debut cookbook from the head chef at the three-Michelin-starred Restaurant at Meadowood, featuring nearly 100 recipes and spotlighting the a [...]
- The Southern Living community cookbook : celebrating food & fellowship in the American South / Sheri Castle.
Brings together the best recipes from Southern hometown cooks, including Mom's signature pot roast, cream of peanut soup, and hummingbird cake.
- Easy gourmet : awesome recipes anyone can cook / from the creator of "I am a Food Blog" named top cooking blog by Saveur magazine, Stephanie Le.
Collects simple recipes with gourmet flavor from the creator of the popular website, "I am a Food Blog," including chicken and waffles, glaz [...]
- Food truck road trip : a cookbook : more than 100 recipes collected from the best street food vendors coast to coast / Kim Pham & Philip Shen with Terri Phillips, creators of BehindtheFoodCarts.com, named the best culinary travel blog by Saveur magazine.
"It will feature authentic recipes from 63 amazing food carts in 12 cities across the country: Atlanta, Austin, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, Min [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin