- Food truck road trip : a cookbook : more than 100 recipes collected from the best street food vendors coast to coast / Kim Pham & Philip Shen with Terri Phillips, creators of BehindtheFoodCarts.com, named the best culinary travel blog by Saveur magazine.
"It will feature authentic recipes from 63 amazing food carts in 12 cities across the country: Atlanta, Austin, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, Min [...]
- Slim by design : mindless eating solutions for everyday life / Brian Wansink.
Using research from his Food and Brand Lab at Cornell University, an expert in eating behavior reveals how innovative, inexpensive design changes can [...]
- The gluten-free Italian vegetarian kitchen : more than 225 meat-free, wheat-free, and gluten-free recipes for delicious and nutricious italian dishes / Donna Klein.
"More Than 225 Meat-Free, Wheat-Free, and Gluten-Free Recipes for Delicious and Nutritious Italian Dishes "-- Provided by publisher.
- The best pasta sauces : favorite regional Italian recipes / Micol Negrin.
"Food writer, cooking teacher, and Milan native Micol Negrin has written the first cookbook to explore the best, most authentic Italian pasta sau [...]
- The book of kale & friends : 14 easy-to-grow superfoods / Sharon Hanna & Carol Pope.
Shares tips for cultivating kale and thirteen other superfood crops and using them to prepare such fare as kale cobb salad, garlicky roast potatoes an [...]
- The new classics cookbook / the editors of Saveur.
- The wild wisdom of weeds : 13 essential plants for human survival / Katrina Blair ; foreword by Sandor Ellix Katz.
- The language of food : a linguist reads the menu / Dan Jurafsky.
Explores the history of culinary exchanges and how this food history affects the way modern people talk about food.
- Smart cookie : transform store-bought cookies into amazing treats / Christi Farr Johnstone.
Explains how to forgo the baking and decorate store-bought cookies, including such designs as adorable acorns, mock macarons, halloween pops, and foot [...]
- Garlic, an edible biography : the history, politics, and mythology behind the world's most pungent food, with over 100 recipes / Robin Cherry.
"Garlic weaves a colorful, engaging story about one of the world's timeless ingredients--perfect for food lovers, devoted eaters, and reader [...]
- Bread revolution : world-class baking with sprouted & whole grains, heirloom flours & fresh techniques / Peter Reinhart ; photography by Paige Green.
"An exploration of cutting-edge developments in the bread baking world from beloved author Peter Reinhart, featuring 40 recipes and formulas that [...]
- Holiday cheer : festive inspirations for your best season ever! / from the editors of Good housekeeping, Redbook, Country living.
Collects recipes for the Christmas holiday, along with decorating and gift ideas, including cookies, dinner entrees, desserts, homemade gifts, and Chr [...]
- Ruhlman's how to roast : foolproof techniques and recipes for the home cook / Michael Ruhlman ; photographs by Donna Turner Ruhlman.
- It ain't sauce, it's gravy : macaroni, homestyle cheesesteaks, the best meatballs in the world, and how food saved my life / Steve Martorano ; with Michael Rubino.
Shares a collection of Italian comfort food recipes, including beef carpaccio, penne eggplant, shrimp scampi, and cannoli cream, as well as personal a [...]
- Baking chez moi : recipes from my Paris home to your home anywhere / Dorie Greenspan ; photographs by Alan Richardson.
Greenspan "explores the ... world of French desserts, bringing together a ... mix of contemporary recipes, including original creations based on [...]
- The Pollan family table : the best recipes and kitchen wisdom for delicious, healthy family meals / Corky, Lori, Dana, and Tracy Pollan ; foreword by Michael Pollan ; photographs by John Kernick.
Corky, Lori, Dana, and Tracy Pollan invite you into their kitchens, sharing more than 100 of their family's best recipes.
- Anne Byrn saves the day! cookbook : 125 guaranteed-to-please, go-to recipes to rescue any occasion / by Anne Byrn ; photographs by Lucy Schaeffer.
- Mad for muffins : 70 amazing muffin recipes from savory to sweet / Jean Anderson ; photographs by Jason Wyche.
- Plenty more : vibrant vegetable cooking from London's Ottolenghi / Yotam Ottolenghi.
Collects more than one hundred vegetarian recipes organized by cooking method, including such salad, main dish, and dessert recipes as fig salad, root [...]
- The grain brain cookbook : more than 150 life-changing, gluten-free recipes to transform your health / David Perlmutter, MD.
Dr. David Perlmutter's groundbreaking bestseller Grain Brain revolutionized the way we think about our health, exposing the devastating effects o [...]
- Aarti paarti : an American kitchen with an Indian soul / Aarti Sequeira ; foreword by Ree Drummond ; photographs by Matt Armendariz.
"A beautifully-written cookbook weaving Indian and Middle Eastern recipes from her childhood with American dishes she has grown to love--from the [...]
- The 12 bottle bar : a dozen bottles, hundreds of cocktails, a new way to drink / David Solmonson & Lesley Jacobs Solmonson.
Presents more than two hundred recipes for drinks which can be made from twelve types of alcohol, including such cocktails as the Stinger, Manhattan, [...]
- The allergy-free pantry : make your own staples, snacks, and more without wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, soy or nuts / Colette Martin.
- Hip pressure cooking : fast, fresh, and flavorful / Laura D.A. Pazzaglia.
Shares pressure cooker recipes, including options for main dishes, sides, and desserts, as well as techniques for cooking with such ingredients as egg [...]
- Blue ribbon baking from a redneck kitchen / Francine Bryson ; foreword by Jeff Foxworthy.
A recipe collection of Southern-style baked goods includes such offerings as black tie strawberry pie, almond bars, fudge cake, peanut butter cup chee [...]
- How to cook everything fast : a better way to cook great food / Mark Bittman ; illustrations by Olivia de Salve Villedieu.
"The secret to cooking fast is cooking smart--how you choose and prepare your ingredients and make use of your time in the kitchen. In How to Coo [...]
- The Caribbean, Central & South American cookbook : tropical cuisines steeped in history : all the ingredients and techniques and 150 sensational step-by-step recipes / Jenni Fleetwood and Marina Filippelli.
- The Chew, a year of celebrations : festive and delicious recipes for every occasion / edited by Ashley Archer and Jessica Dorfman Jones.
The Chew: A Year of Celebrations will guide you through the planning, cooking, and, of course, rejoicing in the year's most celebrated events. Wi [...]
- The Taste of Home cookbook : best[heart]loved recipes from home cooks like you / Taste of Home.
This collection of recipes from the pages of Taste of Home magazine gives you their berecipespes for weeknights, holidays, and every day between. The [...]
- Vegan casseroles : pasta bakes, gratins, pot pies, and more / Julie Hasson.
A collection of vegan casserole recipes includes such offerings as pale ale stew, very veggie pot pie, truffled cauliflower mac, summer corn custard, [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin