- The ketogenic cookbook : nutritious low-carb, high-fat Paleo meals to heal your body / Jimmy Moore and Maria Emmerich.
Collects real food-based, keto-friendly recipes that are high-fat, moderate-protein, and low-carbohydrate, and are ideal for losing weight and improvi [...]
- Nong's Thai kitchen : 84 classic recipes that are quick healthy and delicious / Nongkran Daks and Alexandra Greeley.
Collects recipes for quick-prepare Thai dishes from the master chef, offering such options as grilled pork skewers, rice soup with shrimp, eggplant sa [...]
- Cook's Country eats local : 150 regional recipes you should be making no matter where you live / by the editors at America's Test Kitchen.
- Audrey at home : memories of my mother's kitchen with recipes, photographs, and personal stories / Luca Dotti with Luigi Spinola.
- Scook : the complete cookery course / Anne-Sophie Pic ; photographer: Micha©±l Roulier ; food stylist: Emmanual Turiot ; translator: Louise Tucker.
Collects over one hundred recipes for everyday and classic French dishes, including rabbit in white wine with liqourice and petits pois, lamb confit a [...]
- Eating Rome : living the good life in the Eternal City / Elizabeth Minchilli.
The blogger pays homage to the city that feeds her, providing an overview of city's culinary culture, from open air markets to gelato shops to pi [...]
- Get your bake on : sweet and savory recipes from my home to yours / Brian Emmett.
"Cook up some delicious, down-home goodness with this cookbook of more than seventy-five sweet and savory recipes from Brian Emmett, grand prize [...]
- Ṿegeṭarish-Dieṭisher Ḳokhbukh. English
Presents a vegetarian cookbook written in 1938 by the Jewish owner of a vegetarian restaurant in Vilna, Lithuania who perished in the Holocaust, with [...]
- Van Leeuwen artisan ice cream / Laura O'Neill, Ben Van Leeuwen, and Pete Van Leeuwen with Olga Massov ; photographs by Sidney Bensimon.
"In the summer of 2008 the Van Leeuwen team rolled out their first two yellow ice cream trucks in New York City. Now, with over seven years of ic [...]
- Herbs & spices : the cook's reference / Jill Norman, photography Dave King.
Herbs & Spices is the essential cook's companion, now redesigned and updated with all new recipes. A classic reference, the best-selling Herb [...]
- Bob's Red Mill everyday gluten-free cookbook : 281 delicious whole-grain recipes / Camilla V. Saulsbury.
- Vanilla table : the essence of exquisite cooking from the world's best chefs / Natasha MacAller ; photography by Manja Wachsmuth.
- The broad fork : recipes for the wide world of vegetables and fruits / Hugh Acheson ; photographs by Rinne Allen.
- The 22-day revolution : the plant-based program that will transform your body, reset your habits, and change your life / Marco Borges with Sandra Bark.
"If you want to lose weight, if you want to be fitter and stronger than ever before, The 22 Day Revolution is the answer! Founded on the principl [...]
- Good and cheap : eat well on $4/day / Leanne Brown.
- Feeding the fire : recipes & strategies for better barbecue & grilling / Joe Carroll and Nick Fauchald ; photographs by William Hereford.
A guide to barbecue cooking features seventy-five recipes, including such offerings as smoked mackerel, Maryland pit beef, dry rub-brined chicken, and [...]
- Mastering the art of vegan cooking : over 200 delicious recipes and tips to save you money and stock your pantry / Annie and Dan Shannon.
- The picnic : recipes and inspiration from basket to blanket / Marnie Hanel, Andrea Slonecker & Jen Stevenson ; illustrations by Emily Isabella.
- Straight up tasty : meals, memories, and mouthfuls from my travels / Adam Richman.
Collects original recipes from the television personality that reflect his experiences while traveling around the country, including one-pan breakfast [...]
- Simply ancient grains : fresh and flavorful whole grain recipes for living well / Maria Speck ; photography by Erin Kunkel.
Shares family-friendly recipes for every meal of the day that feature bulgur, spelt, farro, teff, and other whole grains, as well as tips for cooking [...]
- Home : recipes to cook with family and friends / Bryan Voltaggio, with Aki Kamozawa ; photography by Ed Anderson.
A cookbook featuring distinctive adaptations of classic American comfort foods includes such offerings as lobster rolls, cheese grits, meat loaf, crab [...]
- Eat local for less : the ultimate guide to opting out of our broken industrial food system / Julie Castillo.
- Clean green eats : 100+ clean-eating recipes to improve your whole life / Candice Kumai.
"Clean up your diet and look and feel better than ever with this simple, beautiful cookbook featuring more than 100 recipes that make it easy and [...]
- Superfood snacks : 100 delicious, energizing & nutrient-dense recipes / Julie Morris.
- The little book of lunch : 100 recipes & ideas to reclaim the lunch hour / Caroline Craig and Sophie Missing.
- Modern buffet presentation / Carol Murphy Clyne and Vincent Clyne ; photography by Francesco Tonelli.
- 300 sandwiches : a multilayered love story ... with recipes / Stephanie Smith.
""Honey, you are 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring." When New York Post writer Stephanie Smith made a turkey and swiss on whi [...]
- In a French kitchen : tales and traditions of everyday home cooking in France / Susan Herrmann Loomis.
- Two moms in the raw : simple, clean, irresistible recipes for your family's health / Shari Koolik Leidich ; photography by Iain Bagwell.
"Raw, cooked, and gluten-free meals from the founder of the national award-winning healthy-snack company Two Moms in the Raw Within just a few da [...]
- The summer table : recipes and menus for casual outdoor entertaining / Lisa Lemke.
"Summertime--and the outdoor entertaining is easy! Warm the grill, whip up some sides and sweets, and prepare to share these simple, delicious di [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin