- Nourishing broth : an old-fashioned remedy for the modern world / Sally Fallon Morell and Kaayla T. Daniel, PhD, CCN ; illustrations by Mary Woodin.
"The follow-up book to the hugely best-selling Nourishing Traditions, which has sold over 500,000 copies, this time focusing on the immense healt [...]
- Meilleures recettes á la mijoteuse 2. English
Collects slow cooker recipes from a variety of cuisines, including Asian, Mexican, Moroccan, Italian, Indonesian, and Jamaican, and ranging from chili [...]
- Jazzy vegetarian classics : vegan twists on American family favorites / Laura Theodore.
"Classic American meals just became healthier and more delicious with Laura Theodore's vegan twist on traditional family fare. With more tha [...]
- Fictitious dishes : an album of literature's most memorable meals / Dinah Fried.
No recipes, but an assortment of photographic interpretations of culinary moments from contemporary and classic literature. Fried pairs each place set [...]
- Duck & Waffle : recipes and stories / Daniel Doherty ; photography by Anders Sch©nnemann.
- Mexico : the cookbook / Margarita Carrillo Arronte.
Features more than 700 authentic home-cooking recipes from Mexico.
- What the fork are you eating? : an action plan for your pantry and plate / Stefanie Sacks, MS, CNS, CDN.
"When your grocery list is full of items labeled "low-fat," "sugar-free," and even "natural," it's easy to ass [...]
- Twelve recipes / Cal Peternell.
A cookbook and kitchen manual filled with photos and drawings offers basic techniques and essential recipes that transform standard ingredients--inclu [...]
- The big book of sides : more than 450 recipes for the best vegetables, grains, salads, breads, sauces, and more / Rick Rodgers.
"Whether planning a quick dinner after work or a holiday meal for a crowd, you will never be stumped for a side dish again. Side dishes make the [...]
- The American plate : a culinary history in 100 bites / Libby H. O'Connell.
Presents a history of American food in one hundred culinary staples, from Native American maize traditions to the contemporary cuisines of sushi and s [...]
- Pocket pies : mini empanadas, pasties, turnovers & more / Pamela Clark.
Features over one hundred recipes for both savory and sweet miniature pies, including such offerings as beef and carmelized onion pies, double-crust p [...]
- Never trust a skinny italian chef / Massimo Bottura ; photography by Carlo Benvenuto and Stefano Graziani .
"A tribute to Bottura's twenty-five year career and the evolution of Osteria Francescana, his three-Michelin star restaurant based in Modena [...]
- My Portugal : recipes and stories / George Mendes, Chef of Aldea Restaurant in New York City ; Genevieve Ko ; photographs by Romulo Yanes.
Offers recipes that showcase the wide range of dishes and many flavors of this coastal country, featuring popular recipes from the author's resta [...]
- Kevin Dundon's back to basics : your essential step-by-step cookbook.
Demonstrates and explains cooking techniques, from poaching eggs to making the perfect stocks and mousses, and includes over one hundred recipes that [...]
- Indian for everyone : the home cook's guide to traditional favorites / Anupy Singla.
""Over 100 Indian cuisine recipes along with many adaptations for vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free diets"--Provided by publisher" [...]
- Best food writing 2014 / edited by Holly Hughes.
Features essays, reviews, and articles selected from various food magazines and newsletters by such food writers as David Sax, Anna Roth, Jane Black, [...]
- A new Napa cuisine / Christopher Kostow ; photographs by Peden + Munk.
"The debut cookbook from the head chef at the three-Michelin-starred Restaurant at Meadowood, featuring nearly 100 recipes and spotlighting the a [...]
- The Southern Living community cookbook : celebrating food & fellowship in the American South / Sheri Castle.
Brings together the best recipes from Southern hometown cooks, including Mom's signature pot roast, cream of peanut soup, and hummingbird cake.
- Easy gourmet : awesome recipes anyone can cook / from the creator of "I am a Food Blog" named top cooking blog by Saveur magazine, Stephanie Le.
Collects simple recipes with gourmet flavor from the creator of the popular website, "I am a Food Blog," including chicken and waffles, glaz [...]
- Food truck road trip : a cookbook : more than 100 recipes collected from the best street food vendors coast to coast / Kim Pham & Philip Shen with Terri Phillips, creators of BehindtheFoodCarts.com, named the best culinary travel blog by Saveur magazine.
"It will feature authentic recipes from 63 amazing food carts in 12 cities across the country: Atlanta, Austin, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, Min [...]
- Against the grain
- The ultimate allergy-free cookbook : over 150 easy-to-make recipes that contain no milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish, or shellfish / Judi and Shari Zucker.
- Huckleberry : stories, secrets, and recipes from our kitchen / Zoe Nathan ; with Josh Loeb and Laurel Almerinda ; photographs by Matt Armendariz.
The authors offer recipes from their Santa Monica bakery, including herb biscuits, mixed berry cobbler, and powdered sugar beignets.
- Pie school : lessons in fruit, flour and butter / Kate Lebo ; photography by Rina Jordan.
"Unlock the secret to baking the perfect crust, and everything else is easy as pie. Seattle literary and culinary darling Kate Lebo shares her re [...]
- The make-ahead cook : 8 smart strategies for dinner tonight / by the editors at America's Test Kitchen.
- First bites : superfoods for babies and toddlers / Dana Angelo White, MS, RD, ATC.
"FIRST BITES is a "cheat sheet" approach to introducing 50 superfoods into baby and toddler diets, with tips and recipes to show parent [...]
- Slim by design : mindless eating solutions for everyday life / Brian Wansink.
Using research from his Food and Brand Lab at Cornell University, an expert in eating behavior reveals how innovative, inexpensive design changes can [...]
- The gluten-free Italian vegetarian kitchen : more than 225 meat-free, wheat-free, and gluten-free recipes for delicious and nutricious italian dishes / Donna Klein.
"More Than 225 Meat-Free, Wheat-Free, and Gluten-Free Recipes for Delicious and Nutritious Italian Dishes "-- Provided by publisher.
- Make ahead bread : 100 recipes for melt-in-your-mouth fresh bread every day : plus butters & spreads / Donna Currie ; photography by Kate Sears.
"This book created in a two-part approach that both saves time and enhances flavor, the recipes in Make Ahead Bread will give inexperienced baker [...]
- The best pasta sauces : favorite regional Italian recipes / Micol Negrin.
"Food writer, cooking teacher, and Milan native Micol Negrin has written the first cookbook to explore the best, most authentic Italian pasta sau [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin