- Chinatown kitchen : from noodles to nuoc cham : delicious dishes from Southeast Asian ingredients / Lizzie Mabbott.
Lizzie Mabbott identifies key ingredients, explains the differences between the 77 types of noodles and tells you how to use them. AND she provides al [...]
- The beer bible : the essential beer lover's guide / Jeff Alworth.
The Beer Bible is the ultimate reader- and drinker-friendly guide to all the world s beers. No other book of this depth and scope approaches the subje [...]
- Martha Stewart's appetizers : 200 recipes for dips, spreads, snacks, small plates and other delicious hors d'oeuvres, plus 30 cocktails / editors of Martha Stewart Living.
A modernized compendium inspired by 1992's Hors d' Oeuvres features a wide range of photographed, easy-to-prepare bite-sized appetizer or sn [...]
- Kitchen Gypsy : recipes and stories from a lifelong romance with food / by Joanne Weir ; photographs by Thomas J. Story ; foreword by Alice Waters.
- Tiny book of tea & treats : delicious recipes for special times / by Phyllis Hoffman DePiano.
- The best homemade kids' snacks on the planet : more than 200 healthy homemade snacks you and your kids will love / Laura Fuentes, founder of MOMables.com.
Provides recipes for over two hundred healthy homemade snacks that kids and adults will love, including caprese skewers, baked cheese twists, and Tex- [...]
- Super cute crispy treats / Ashley Fox Whipple, creator of "Cute as a Fox."
Collects creative no-bake recipes for treats featuring crisp rice cereal, including coconut snowballs, crispy cannoli treats, chocolate pretzel crispy [...]
- Heartlandia : heritage recipes from the Country Cat / Adam and Jackie Sappington with Ashley Gartland.
Heartlandia is based on husband-and-wife team Adam and Jackie Sappington s acclaimed Portland restaurant, The Country Cat Dinner House & Bar. Adam [...]
- Brunch favorites : 201 delicious ideas to start your day / editor-in-chief: Catherine Cassidy.
Collects over two hundred recipes that can easily be mixed and matched to create brunch for one or more people, including brie and prosciutto tart, ch [...]
- One-dish wonders : 150 fresh takes on the classic casserole / by the editors of Southern Living ; writer: Danny S. Bonvissuto ; senior photographer: Hélène Dujardin ; photographer: Victor Protasio.
"The casserole is never going out of style. These one pan dishes have remained perennial favorites for their convenience, comfort, and the simple [...]
- The ketogenic cookbook : nutritious low-carb, high-fat Paleo meals to heal your body / Jimmy Moore and Maria Emmerich.
Collects real food-based, keto-friendly recipes that are high-fat, moderate-protein, and low-carbohydrate, and are ideal for losing weight and improvi [...]
- Gluten-Free Girl American classics reinvented / Shauna James Ahern and Daniel Ahern ; photography by Lauren Volo.
- Nong's Thai kitchen : 84 classic recipes that are quick healthy and delicious / Nongkran Daks and Alexandra Greeley.
Collects recipes for quick-prepare Thai dishes from the master chef, offering such options as grilled pork skewers, rice soup with shrimp, eggplant sa [...]
- The new sugar and spice : a recipe for bolder baking / Samantha Seneviratne ; photography by Erin Kunkel.
- Cook's Country eats local : 150 regional recipes you should be making no matter where you live / by the editors at America's Test Kitchen.
- A real Southern cook : in her Savannah kitchen / Dora Charles ; with Frances McCullough ; photography by Robert S. Cooper.
- Audrey at home : memories of my mother's kitchen with recipes, photographs, and personal stories / Luca Dotti with Luigi Spinola.
- Scook : the complete cookery course / Anne-Sophie Pic ; photographer: Micha©±l Roulier ; food stylist: Emmanual Turiot ; translator: Louise Tucker.
Collects over one hundred recipes for everyday and classic French dishes, including rabbit in white wine with liqourice and petits pois, lamb confit a [...]
- Eating Rome : living the good life in the Eternal City / Elizabeth Minchilli.
The blogger pays homage to the city that feeds her, providing an overview of city's culinary culture, from open air markets to gelato shops to pi [...]
- Get your bake on : sweet and savory recipes from my home to yours / Brian Emmett.
"Cook up some delicious, down-home goodness with this cookbook of more than seventy-five sweet and savory recipes from Brian Emmett, grand prize [...]
- The best baby food : 125 healthy & delicious recipes for babies & toddlers / Jordan Wagman & Jill Hillhouse, BPHE, RNCP.
Provides recipes, organized by age, to introduce babies and toddlers to healthy foods.
- Near & far : recipes inspired by home and travels / Heidi Swanson.
- Ṿegeṭarish-Dieṭisher Ḳokhbukh. English
Presents a vegetarian cookbook written in 1938 by the Jewish owner of a vegetarian restaurant in Vilna, Lithuania who perished in the Holocaust, with [...]
- Dinner solved! : 100 ingenious recipes that make the whole family happy, including you / Katie Workman.
- Van Leeuwen artisan ice cream / Laura O'Neill, Ben Van Leeuwen, and Pete Van Leeuwen with Olga Massov ; photographs by Sidney Bensimon.
"In the summer of 2008 the Van Leeuwen team rolled out their first two yellow ice cream trucks in New York City. Now, with over seven years of ic [...]
- Herbs & spices : the cook's reference / Jill Norman, photography Dave King.
Herbs & Spices is the essential cook's companion, now redesigned and updated with all new recipes. A classic reference, the best-selling Herb [...]
- Bob's Red Mill everyday gluten-free cookbook : 281 delicious whole-grain recipes / Camilla V. Saulsbury.
- Vanilla table : the essence of exquisite cooking from the world's best chefs / Natasha MacAller ; photography by Manja Wachsmuth.
- The broad fork : recipes for the wide world of vegetables and fruits / Hugh Acheson ; photographs by Rinne Allen.
- The 22-day revolution : the plant-based program that will transform your body, reset your habits, and change your life / Marco Borges with Sandra Bark.
"If you want to lose weight, if you want to be fitter and stronger than ever before, The 22 Day Revolution is the answer! Founded on the principl [...]
- Good and cheap : eat well on $4/day / Leanne Brown.
- Feeding the fire : recipes & strategies for better barbecue & grilling / Joe Carroll and Nick Fauchald ; photographs by William Hereford.
A guide to barbecue cooking features seventy-five recipes, including such offerings as smoked mackerel, Maryland pit beef, dry rub-brined chicken, and [...]
- 50 great bed & breakfasts, and inns : New England / Susan Sulich.
- Mastering the art of vegan cooking : over 200 delicious recipes and tips to save you money and stock your pantry / Annie and Dan Shannon.
- The picnic : recipes and inspiration from basket to blanket / Marnie Hanel, Andrea Slonecker & Jen Stevenson ; illustrations by Emily Isabella.
- Straight up tasty : meals, memories, and mouthfuls from my travels / Adam Richman.
Collects original recipes from the television personality that reflect his experiences while traveling around the country, including one-pan breakfast [...]
- Simply ancient grains : fresh and flavorful whole grain recipes for living well / Maria Speck ; photography by Erin Kunkel.
Shares family-friendly recipes for every meal of the day that feature bulgur, spelt, farro, teff, and other whole grains, as well as tips for cooking [...]
- Home : recipes to cook with family and friends / Bryan Voltaggio, with Aki Kamozawa ; photography by Ed Anderson.
A cookbook featuring distinctive adaptations of classic American comfort foods includes such offerings as lobster rolls, cheese grits, meat loaf, crab [...]
- Eat local for less : the ultimate guide to opting out of our broken industrial food system / Julie Castillo.
- Clean green eats : 100+ clean-eating recipes to improve your whole life / Candice Kumai.
"Clean up your diet and look and feel better than ever with this simple, beautiful cookbook featuring more than 100 recipes that make it easy and [...]
- Superfood snacks : 100 delicious, energizing & nutrient-dense recipes / Julie Morris.
- The little book of lunch : 100 recipes & ideas to reclaim the lunch hour / Caroline Craig and Sophie Missing.
- Modern buffet presentation / Carol Murphy Clyne and Vincent Clyne ; photography by Francesco Tonelli.
- 300 sandwiches : a multilayered love story ... with recipes / Stephanie Smith.
""Honey, you are 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring." When New York Post writer Stephanie Smith made a turkey and swiss on whi [...]
- In a French kitchen : tales and traditions of everyday home cooking in France / Susan Herrmann Loomis.
- Two moms in the raw : simple, clean, irresistible recipes for your family's health / Shari Koolik Leidich ; photography by Iain Bagwell.
"Raw, cooked, and gluten-free meals from the founder of the national award-winning healthy-snack company Two Moms in the Raw Within just a few da [...]
- The summer table : recipes and menus for casual outdoor entertaining / Lisa Lemke.
"Summertime--and the outdoor entertaining is easy! Warm the grill, whip up some sides and sweets, and prepare to share these simple, delicious di [...]
- The spiralized kitchen : transform your vegetables into fresh and surprising meals / Leslie Bilderback, author of Mug cakes ; photographs by Teri Lyn Fisher.
Presents recipes for dishes created using a spiralizer, a tool that turns fruit and vegetables into noodles, including such offerings as potato nests, [...]
- The Occidental Arts & Ecology Center cookbook : fresh-from-the-garden recipes for gatherings large and small / The OAEC Collective with Olivia Rathbone ; foreword by Alice Waters.
- The Dorito effect : the surprising new truth about food and flavor / Mark Schatzker.
Argues that the key to reversing America's health crisis lies in the overlooked link between nutrition and flavor, explaining how technologically [...]
- Seven spoons : my favorite recipes for any and every day / Tara O'Brady.
"The much-anticipated debut from the author behind the popular food blog Seven Spoons, featuring distinctive, crowd-pleasing recipes; engaging, w [...]
- Nonna's house : cooking and reminiscing with Italian grandmothers at Enoteca Maria / [compiled by] Jody Scaravella with Elisa Petrini.
"Recipes and stories from the Italian grandmothers who cook at Enoteca Maria"-- Provided by publisher.
- Grilling : mouthwatering recipes for unbeatable barbecue.
Shares recipes that can be prepared on the grill, including ideas for salads, meat dishes, fish and seafood plates, vegetables, and vegetarian fare, a [...]
- Butter baked goods : nostalgic recipes from a little neighborhood bakery / Rosie Daykin ; photography by Janis Nicolay.
Collects more than one hundred recipes using readily available ingredients for delectable desserts from the owner of Vancouver's Butter Baked Goo [...]
- A Bird in the hand : chicken recipes for every day and every mood / Diana Henry.
- The Larousse book of bread : recipes to make at home / Eric Kayser.
- What Katie ate on the weekend... / photography by Katie Quinn Davies.
A collection of recipes inspired by Davies's travel all over the world, along with stories from her own dinner parties and Sunday brunches.
- Roberto's new vegan cooking : 125 easy, delicious, real food recipes / Roberto Martin ; photos by Jannah Eilanie Szeibert.
"When Roberto Martin started cooking for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi, they asked him to turn their favorite meaty dishes into delicious v [...]
- Feast for the eyes
Presents a collection of recipes that contain seasonal ingredients rich in nutrients and vitamins needed to protect eye health, with nutritional infor [...]
- More Mexican everyday : simple, seasonal, celebratory / Rick Bayless, with Deann Groen Bayless ; photographs by Hirsheimer and Hamilton.
Presents easy-to-prepare recipes for Mexican dishes using seasonal ingredients, including salads, soups, tacos, enchiladas, tostadas, tortas, entr&eac [...]
- Pasta by hand : a collection of Italy's regional hand-shaped pasta / Jenn Louis ; foreword by Mario Batali ; photographs by Ed Anderson.
- A girl and her greens : hearty meals from the garden / April Bloomfield with JJ Goode ; photographs by David Loftus ; illustrations by Sun Young Park.
From the chef, restaurant owner, and author of the critically lauded A Girl and Her Pig comes a beautiful, full-color cookbook that offers tantalizing [...]
- The cozy cookbook : more than 100 recipes from today's bestselling mystery authors / Julie Hyzy, Laura Childs, Cleo Coyle, B. B. Haywood, Jenn McKinlay, Avery Aames, Daryl Wood Gerber, Connie Archer, Ellery Adams, Leslie Budewitz, Victoria Hamilton, Paige Shelton.
- The modern kosher kitchen : more than 125 inspired recipes for a new generation of kosher cooks / Ronnie Fein.
A non-traditional kosher cookbook shares recipes for a variety of family meals, dietary preferences, and budgets while outlining creative but unintimi [...]
- Donna Bell's Bake Shop : recipes and stories of family, friends, and food / Pauley Perrette, Darren Greenblatt, Matthew Sandusky ; food and shop photographs by Ali Smith.
"The heartwarming story of how NCIS star Pauley Perrette and her two best friends created a Southern-style bake shop in Manhattan--a celebration [...]
- Endless summer cookbook / Katie Lee ; photography by Lucy Schaeffer.
Collects recipes that utilize the season's produce and other fresh ingredients to create dishes, drinks, and desserts that include rolled shrimp, [...]
- Date night in : more than 120 recipes to nourish your relationship / Ashley Rodriguez.
Sweethearts, spouses, and parents Ashley and Gabe Rodriguez found themselves deep into marriage and child-rearing when they realized they were spendin [...]
- Charlie Palmer's American fare : everyday recipes from my kitchens to yours / Charlie Palmer.
"Award-winning chef and restaurateur, Charlie Palmer, is back with a book about favorite American recipes he loves to share with family and frien [...]
- Healthy pasta : the sexy, skinny, and smart way to eat your favorite food / Joseph Bastianich and Tanya Bastianich Manuali, PhD.
A guide to making pasta an integral part of a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle offers one hundred recipes under 500 calories per serving, including [...]
- Gluten-free classic snacks : 100 recipes for the brand-name treats you love / Nicole Hunn.
"The wildly popular blogger and author of the Gluten-Free on a Shoestring series returns with recipes for gluten-free versions of snack food favo [...]
- Real baby food : easy, all-natural recipes for your baby and toddler / Jenna Helwig ; with Natalia Stasenko, M.S., R.D.
"Simple Recipes for a Wholesome Start Nothing compares with making your own baby food: It's fresh and unprocessed, you choose what goes into [...]
- JJ Virgin's sugar impact diet cookbook : 150 low-sugar recipes to help you lose up to 10 pounds in just 2 weeks / J.J. Virgin, CNS, CHFS ; New York Times bestselling author of JJ Virgin's Sugar Impact Diet.
"The Essential Companion to JJ Virgin's Sugar Impact Diet JJ Virgin's Sugar Impact Diet will revolutionize the way readers think about [...]
- The new Mediterranean table : modern and rustic recipes inspired by traditions spanning three continents / Sameh Wadi.
- The hungry girl diet cookbook : healthy recipes for mix-n-match meals & snacks / Lisa Lillien.
"In the New York Times bestseller The Hungry Girl Diet, Lillien served up the first-ever diet plan utilizing the beloved Hungry Girl philosophy a [...]
- All things sweet : 100 deliciously sweet recipes for every occasion / Rachel Allen.
"We all need to treat ourselves from time to time. Whether it's a showstopping dessert to impress friends, a simple pick-me-up after a long [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin