- In search of the perfect loaf : a home baker's odyssey / Samuel Fromartz.
- The prevent and reverse heart disease cookbook : over 125 delicious, life-changing, plant-based recipes / Ann Crile Esselstyn, Jane Esselstyn.
"The long-awaited cookbook companion to the revolutionary New York Times bestseller Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease. President Bill Clinton is [...]
- Plants with benefits : an uninhibited guide to the aphrodisiac herbs, fruits, flowers & veggies in your garden / Helen Yoest.
Presents the history, lore, and science around common aphrodisiac plants, and includes growing tips and recipes for preparing drinks, appetizers, side [...]
- Healthier gluten-free : all-natural, whole-grain recipes that get rid of the refined starches, fillers, and chemical gums for a truly healthy gluten-free diet / Lisa Howard.
- Indulge : delicious little desserts that keep life real sweet / Kathy Wakile with Miriam Harris.
- Sweet : our best cupcakes, cookies, candy and more / by the editors of Food network magazine.
Presents a collection of dessert recipes, including cupcakes, whoopie pies, cookies, candy, cakes, and frozen treats.
- WeightWatchers cook it fast : 250 recipes in 15, 20, 30 minutes.
"Really hungry? In a rush? Weight Watchers Cook It Fast has 250 delicious, healthful, quick and easy recipes that will help you put food on the t [...]
- The kamado smoker & grill cookbook : delicious recipes and hands-on techniques for mastering the world's best barbecue / Chris Grove.
Offers fifty-two tutorials for the kamodo grill with cooking technique instructions and recipes that utilize them.
- Vibrant food : celebrating the ingredients, recipes, and colors of each season / written and photographed by Kimberley Hasselbrink.
"The vivid colors of fresh produce inspire this artistic collection of whole foods recipes from the creator of the acclaimed blog The Year in Foo [...]
- Book Girl's guide to cocktails for book lovers / Tessa Smith-McGovern.
Shares fifty cocktail recipes inspired by the works of famous authors and popular drinks of their eras, including a gin rickey for F. Scott Fitzgerald [...]
- Basic cooking
- It's all Greek to me : transform your health the Mediterranean way with my family's century-old recipes / Debbie Matenopoulos with Peter Capozzi ; photographs by Jon Falcone ; foreword by Michael Ozner, MD.
"Debbie Matenopoulos grew up in a traditional Greek household, eating delicious, authentic Greek cooking that her family had passed down for gene [...]
- Revolutionary pizza : bold pies that will change your life...and dinner / Dimitri Syrkin-Nikolau, found of Dimo's Pizza, home of Chicago's most distinctive pies.
The owner of Chicago's Dimo's Pizza shares recipes for the specialty pizza shop's most popular varieties, including BBQ steak and fries [...]
- Johnny Harris restaurant cookbook / Julie Donaldson Lowenthal ; photography by Mary Britton Senseney.
- The kitchen counter cooking school : how a few simple lessons transformed nine culinary novices into fearless home cooks / Kathleen Flinn.
Describes how a classically-trained chef instructed nine amateur cooks on the principles of preparing simple, healthy foods, recounting how she helped [...]
- The VB6 cookbook : 320 all-new recipes that help you eat healthy vegan meals all day and delicious flexitarian dinners at night / Mark Bittman ; photographs by Quentin Bacon.
Presents a meal plan which includes vegan recipes for breakfast and lunch and meat and fish based recipes for dinnertime, discussing the potential hea [...]
- The beginner's guide to making and using dried foods : preserve fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, and meat with a dehydrator, a kitchen oven, or the sun / Teresa Marrone.
A guide to drying and dehydrating fruits, vegetables, meats, and herbs provides instructions on using a dehydrator, oven and sun-drying techniques, an [...]
- Vegetarian dinner parties : 150 meatless meals good enough to serve to company / Bruce Weinstein & Mark Scarbrough.
- A change of appetite : where healthy meets delicious / Diana Henry.
- Slow cooker revolution. Volume 2 : the easy prep-edition / by the editors at America's Test Kitchen.
Presents a collection of recipes prepared in a slow cooker, including appetizers, soups, stews, chicken dishes, steaks, roasts, pasta and pasta sauces [...]
- Slow cooker revolution : one test kitchen, 30 slow cookers, 200 amazing recipes / by the editors at America's Test Kitchen ; photography by Keller + Keller ; additional photography by Daniel J. van Ackere, Carl Tremblay.
Presents a collection of recipes prepared in a slow cooker, including soups, stews, braises, chilis, pasta sauces, meatballs, barbecue dishes, cassero [...]
- Canning and preserving / by Trish Sebben-Krupka.
Provides illustrated, step-by-step instructions for using various methods for storing food, discussing such techniques as freezing, drying, pressure c [...]
- American Heart Association go fresh / A Heart-healthy Cookbook With Shopping and Storage Tips American Heart Association.
"Eating enough fruits and vegetables and avoiding processed foods is still the toughest challenge for those at risk for high blood pressure, hear [...]
- The HappyCow cookbook : recipes from top-rated vegan restaurants around the world / edited by Eric Brent and Glen Merzer.
Collects recipes from top-rated vegan restaurants around the world, profiles each restaurant, provides Q&As with the owners and chefs, and provide [...]
- The vibrant table : recipes from my always vegetarian, mostly vegan, and sometimes raw kitchen / Anya Kassoff, with photographs by Masha Davydova.
"The Vibrant Table is a feast for the senses. From small sides to savory meals and sweet indulgences, each nourishing recipe tells a story of a b [...]
- The real food cookbook : traditional dishes for modern cooks / Nina Planck.
- Eat what you love everyday / Marlene Koch ; photographs by Steve Legato.
Presents two hundred light recipes that are low in fat, calories, and sugar, and offers restaurant menu item makeovers, dishes for special occasions, [...]
- In a nutshell : cooking and baking with nuts and seeds / Cara Tannenbaum and Andrea Tutunjian ; photography by Gentl & Hyers/Edge ; food styling by Michael Pederson.
- Authentic Polish cooking : 150 mouthwatering recipes, from old-country staples to exquisite modern cuisine / edited by Marianna Dworak.
Collects one hundred fifty Polish recipes, including kielbasa shish kebabs, potato dumplings, beef tripe soup, cucumber salad, and Polish doughnuts.
- 501 amazing uses for salt, vinegar, baking soda, olive oil & lemons / Laura M. Westdale.
Presents a guide to using four common household items to create cleaning products, beauty treatments, and gardening aids, along with useful tips on ho [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin