- Basic cooking
- Johnny Harris restaurant cookbook / Julie Donaldson Lowenthal ; photography by Mary Britton Senseney.
- The kitchen counter cooking school : how a few simple lessons transformed nine culinary novices into fearless home cooks / Kathleen Flinn.
Describes how a classically-trained chef instructed nine amateur cooks on the principles of preparing simple, healthy foods, recounting how she helped [...]
- The VB6 cookbook : 320 all-new recipes that help you eat healthy vegan meals all day and delicious flexitarian dinners at night / Mark Bittman ; photographs by Quentin Bacon.
Presents a meal plan which includes vegan recipes for breakfast and lunch and meat and fish based recipes for dinnertime, discussing the potential hea [...]
- The beginner's guide to making and using dried foods : preserve fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, and meat with a dehydrator, a kitchen oven, or the sun / Teresa Marrone.
A guide to drying and dehydrating fruits, vegetables, meats, and herbs provides instructions on using a dehydrator, oven and sun-drying techniques, an [...]
- A change of appetite : where healthy meets delicious / Diana Henry.
- Slow cooker revolution. Volume 2 : the easy prep-edition / by the editors at America's Test Kitchen.
Presents a collection of recipes prepared in a slow cooker, including appetizers, soups, stews, chicken dishes, steaks, roasts, pasta and pasta sauces [...]
- Slow cooker revolution : one test kitchen, 30 slow cookers, 200 amazing recipes / by the editors at America's Test Kitchen ; photography by Keller + Keller ; additional photography by Daniel J. van Ackere, Carl Tremblay.
Presents a collection of recipes prepared in a slow cooker, including soups, stews, braises, chilis, pasta sauces, meatballs, barbecue dishes, cassero [...]
- Canning and preserving / by Trish Sebben-Krupka.
Provides illustrated, step-by-step instructions for using various methods for storing food, discussing such techniques as freezing, drying, pressure c [...]
- American Heart Association go fresh / A Heart-healthy Cookbook With Shopping and Storage Tips American Heart Association.
"Eating enough fruits and vegetables and avoiding processed foods is still the toughest challenge for those at risk for high blood pressure, hear [...]
- The HappyCow cookbook : recipes from top-rated vegan restaurants around the world / edited by Eric Brent and Glen Merzer.
Collects recipes from top-rated vegan restaurants around the world, profiles each restaurant, provides Q&As with the owners and chefs, and provide [...]
- The vibrant table : recipes from my always vegetarian, mostly vegan, and sometimes raw kitchen / Anya Kassoff, with photographs by Masha Davydova.
"The Vibrant Table is a feast for the senses. From small sides to savory meals and sweet indulgences, each nourishing recipe tells a story of a b [...]
- The real food cookbook : traditional dishes for modern cooks / Nina Planck.
- Eat what you love everyday / Marlene Koch ; photographs by Steve Legato.
Presents two hundred light recipes that are low in fat, calories, and sugar, and offers restaurant menu item makeovers, dishes for special occasions, [...]
- Authentic Polish cooking : 150 mouthwatering recipes, from old-country staples to exquisite modern cuisine / edited by Marianna Dworak.
Collects one hundred fifty Polish recipes, including kielbasa shish kebabs, potato dumplings, beef tripe soup, cucumber salad, and Polish doughnuts.
- 501 amazing uses for salt, vinegar, baking soda, olive oil & lemons / Laura M. Westdale.
Presents a guide to using four common household items to create cleaning products, beauty treatments, and gardening aids, along with useful tips on ho [...]
- Teeny's tour of pie : a cookbook : mastering the art of pie in 67 recipes / Teeny Lamothe.
Presents recipes for fruit, cream, traditional, and unusual pies as well as no-fail crusts, featuring such options as espresso French silk pie with bl [...]
- Vegan finger foods : more than 100 crowd-pleasing recipes for bite-size eats everyone will love / Celine Steen and Tamasin Noyes.
"Finger foods are fun eats that span all cuisines. Sometimes called "tapas" or "small plates," these recipes are perfect for [...]
- America's most wanted recipes at the grill : recreate your favorite restaurant meals in your own backyard! / Ron Douglas.
Collects over one hundred and fifty copycat grilling recipes from popular restaurants, including Applebee's, The Cheesecake Factory, Bennigan [...]
- Fresh grilling : 200 delicious good-for-you seasonal recipes / Better Homes and Gardens ; project writer, Lisa Kingsley.
Offers two hundred healthy recipes for grilled dishes, as well as instructions on basic grilling techniques and nutritional information for every reci [...]
- The family cooks : 100+ recipes to get your family craving food that's simple, tasty, and incredibly good for you / Laurie David ; recipes by Kirstin Uhrenholdt ; foreword by Katie Couric ; photographs by Quentin Bacon.
- Sweetie-licious pies : eat pie, love life / Linda Hundt ; photography by Kalman & Pabst Photo Group, Clarissa Westmeyer.
- 250 best cookie recipes / Esther Brody.
- Gale Gand's lunch! / Gale Gand with Christie Matheson ; photographs by Ben Fink.
Presents one hundred-fifty recipes for lunches, including apple spice muffins, Thai summer rolls, garden vegetable coleslaw, and salted caramel browni [...]
- Lake Superior flavors : a field guide to food and drink along the Circle Tour / James Norton ; photographs by Becca Dilley.
"From the founders of the popular food website Heavy Table comes Lake Superior Flavors, a celebration of food culture around the shores of the gr [...]
- The Good Housekeeping cookbook Sunday dinner collector's edition : 1275 recipes from America's favorite test kitchen.
Make Sunday family dinner day! If you long to bring back the tradition of a weekly sit-down supper, you'll find everything you need to create won [...]
- The nourished kitchen : farm-to-table recipes for the traditional foods lifestyle : featuring bone broths, fermented vegetables, grass-fed meats, wholesome fats, raw dairy, and kombuchas / Jennifer McGruther.
"A cookbook from the author of the popular website Nourished Kitchen, featuring 175 recipes based on the 'traditional foods' philosophy [...]
- The essential New York times grilling cookbook : more than 100 years of sizzling food writing and recipes / edited by Peter Kaminsky ; foreword by Mark Bittman.
Collects notable recipes and stories, chosen from the past century of New York times articles on barbecuing and grilling, including Texas-style briske [...]
- The Naked Kitchen veggie burger book : delicious plant-based burgers, fries, sides, and more / Sarah Davies & Kristy Taylor.
"The founders of the popular Naked Kitchen website unveil more than 100 of their favorite organic plant-based recipes for burger lovers everywher [...]
- A lighter way to bake / Lorraine Pascale ; photographs by Myles New.
Presents one hundred recipes for decadent delights that are a compromise between healthy and indulgent, including options for breakfasts, breads, dess [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin