- Duff Bakes : think and bake like a pro at home / Duff Goldman and Sara Gonzales ; photography by Caren Alpert.
- Payard cookies / François Payard with Anne E. McBride ; photography by Rogørio Voltan.
- The Nerdy Nummies cookbook : sweet treats for the geek in all of us / Rosanna Pansino.
"The long-awaited first cookbook from the creator and host of the Internet's most popular baking show, Nerdy Nummies: a collection of Rosann [...]
- Savoury preserves : traditional handmade accompaniments for meat, cheese or fish / by Guy Tullberg & Becky Vale ; illustrations by Emma Dibben.
Preserving is a wonderful way to make summer and autumn fruits and vegetables last into the winter and through to the next harvesting season. It' [...]
- V Is for vegetables : inspired recipes & techniques for home cooks: from artichokes to zucchini / Michael Anthony with Dorothy Kalins, photographs by Maura McEvoy..
Written for the home cook, V IS FOR VEGETABLES celebrates the act of cooking vegetables author/chef Michael Anthony loves. Anthony shows how unlocking [...]
- Food gift love : more than 100 recipes to make, wrap, & share / Maggie Battista, founder of Eat Boutique ; photography Heidi Murphy.
Features one hundred simple-to-make edible gifts from flavored butters and pickles to infused salts and desserts.
- The Blue bloods cookbook : 120 recipes that will bring your family to the table / Bridget Moynahan and Wendy Howard Goldberg, with Chris Peterson.
- Fast food, good food : more than 150 quick and easy ways to put healthy, delicious food on the table / Andrew Weil, MD ; photographs by Ditte Isager.
Presents easy-to-prepare recipes from the best-selling self-help author that showcase fresh, high-quality ingredients and hearty flavors, including st [...]
- Everyday super food / Jamie Oliver.
The chef describes his personal journey of weight loss and improved eating habits and offers a collection of recipes for those looking to become healt [...]
- The fire of Peru : recipes and stories from my Peruvian kitchen / Ricardo Zarate & Jenn Garbee ; photography by Ed Anderson.
- At my table : vegetarian feasts for family and friends / Mary McCartney.
There are moments in our lives, and throughout the year, when we come together with our friends and family - and food plays a huge part in turning the [...]
- Recipes of love : romantic recipes / by Sweet Romance Reads.
- Campbell's Kitchen Cookbook.
- 5 ingredients or less slow cooker cookbook / Stephanie O'Dea ; photography by Tara Donne.
Presents simple slow cooker recipes made with five or fewer ingredients, including breakfast frittata, French onion soup, baked sweet potatoes, mushro [...]
- Simply Nigella : feel good food / Nigella Lawson ; photographs by Keiko Oikawa.
" Whatever the occasion, food-in the making and the eating-should always be pleasurable. Simply Nigella taps into the rhythms of our cooking live [...]
- Happy cooking : make every meal count ... without stressing out / Giada De Laurentiis.
- Everyone is Italian on Sunday / Rachael Ray.
- Good cheap eats dinner in 30 minutes (or less!) / Jessica Fisher.
- The Modern Family cookbook / senior editor: Betty Wong.
The Dunphy, Delgado, Pritchett, and Tucker families share their favorite recipes, including Mitchell's So-Cal tomatillo avocado dip, Claire' [...]
- Taste of Home cookies, bars & more : 201 scrumptious ideas for snacks & desserts.
- The Southern baker : sweet and savory treats to share with friends and family / by the editors of Souther Living.
"The South is rich in many traditions, and one of its most important is baking. From creating the perfect biscuit to accompany Sunday Dinner, or [...]
- The Chef next door : a pro chef's recipes for fun, fearless home cooking / Amanda Freitag ; with Carrie King.
Amanda Freitag is a master at knocking out fabulous meals in her restaurant kitchen and on the set of Food Network's Chopped and Iron Chef Americ [...]
- Farmhouse rules : simple, seasonal meals for the whole family / Nancy Fuller.
Nancy Fuller believes in bringing family together around the table, sharing stories and table manners. Her philosophy is to feed others with delicious [...]
- Sarabeth's good morning cookbook : breakfast, brunch, and baking / Sarabeth Levine ; photographed by Quentin Bacon ; contributions by Genevieve Ko.
"Legendary New York City baker and restaurateur Sarabeth Levine shares her most beloved breakfast and brunch recipes. The only thing better than [...]
- The Laws of cooking : and how to break them / Justin Warner.
"The Laws of Cooking . . . and How to Break Them encourages improvisation and play, while explaining Justin Warner's unique ideas about &quo [...]
- The pioneer woman cooks dinnertime: comfort classics, freezer food, 16-minute meals, and other delicious ways to solve supper / Ree Drummond.
The #1 bestselling author and Food Network personality at last answers that age-old question--"What's for Dinner?"--bringing together m [...]
- The Mediterranean family table : 125 simple, everyday recipes made with the most delicious and healthiest food on earth / Angelo Acquista, M.D. with Laurie Anne Vandermolen ; photography by Liz Clayman ; styling by Rebekah Peppler.
"To help his patients improve their health, Dr. Angelo Acquista began "prescribing" them recipes for nutritious and flavorful home-cook [...]
- Mark Bittman's kitchen matrix : more than 700 simple recipes and techniques to mix and match for endless possibilities / Mark Bittman.
"Bestselling author Mark Bittman anthologizes his popular Matrix series in a boldly graphic new cookbook that emphasizes creativity, improvisatio [...]
- The easy vegan cookbook : make healthy home cooking practically effortless / Kathy Hester, bestselling author of The great vegan bean book and OATrageous oatmeals.
- Jacques Pepin : heart & soul in the kitchen / photography by Tom Hopkins Studio.
Companion book to the final PBS series.
- The Homemade kitchen / Alana Chernila ; photographs by Jennifer May.
- Brunch @ Bobby's : 140 recipes for the best part of the weekend / Bobby Flay with Stephanie Banyas & Sally Jackson ; photographs by Ben Fink.
A treasury of simple brunch recipes includes a variety of beverages, main dishes, and sides, from sangria sunrise and carrot cake pancakes to saut&eac [...]
- Essential Emeril : favorite recipes and hard-won wisdom from a life in the kitchen / Emeril Lagasse with Pam Hoenig.
"In Essential Emeril, the iconic chef, Emeril Lagasse, goes back to basics, presenting more than 130 recipes that defined his award-winning caree [...]
- Made in India : recipes from an Indian family kitchen / Meera Sodha ; photography by David Loftus.
Presents a collection of over 130 family recipes for Indian dishes, with advice on ingredients, equipment, weights, and measurement and options for st [...]
- Goldy's kitchen cookbook : cooking, writing, family, life / Diane Mott Davidson.
Join culinary-mystery author Diane Mott Davidson in this cookbook featuring more than 160 recipes and charming anecdoes about her writing and cooking [...]
- Simple green smoothies : 100+ tasty recipes to lose weight, gain energy, and feel great in your body / Jen Hansard & Jadah Sellner.
- The year of cozy : 125 recipes, crafts, and other homemade adventures / Adrianna Adarme, creator of A cozy kitchen.
"From blogger, recipe developer, and photographer Adrianna Adarme comes a beautiful book of advice for simplifying, beautifying, and living a mor [...]
- Magpie : sweets and savories from Philadelphia's favorite pie boutique / Holly Ricciardi with Miriam Harris.
"Magpie Artisan Pie Boutique is a jewel in Philadelphia's food-town crown. Since 2012, the pocket-size shop has been turning out flaky crust [...]
- Vegetarian India : a journey through the best of Indian home cooking / Madhur Jaffrey.
- The Dead Rabbit Grocery and Grog drinks manual : secret recipes and barroom tales from two Belfast boys who conquered the cocktail world / Sean Muldoon, Jack McGarry, and Ben Schaffer ; photography by Brent Herrig.
The owners of The Dead Rabbit Grocery and Grog share recipes for their signature cocktails and drinks, including peach blow fizz, hot whiskey toddy, a [...]
- Phoenix claws and jade trees : essential techniques of authentic Chinese cooking / Kian Lam Kho ; photographs by Jody Horton.
- The complete cook's encyclopedia of spices : an illustrated guide to spices, spice blends and aromatic ingredients, with 100 tastebud-tingling recipes and more than 1200 photographs / Sallie Morris and Lesley Mackley.
Exotic, aromatic and exciting, spices play a huge part in almost every cuisine. This encyclopedia is not only a practical cookbook but an expert refer [...]
- Women chefs of New York / Nadia Arumugam.
Women Chefs of New York is a colorful showcase of twenty-five leading female culinary talents in the restaurant capital of the world. In a fiercely co [...]
- The wine bible / Karen MacNeil.
A lively course from an expert teacher, The Wine Bible grounds the reader deeply in the fundamentals while layering on informative asides, tips, amusi [...]
- The mad feast : an ecstatic tour through America's food / Matthew Gavin Frank.
- The Hot Bread Kitchen cookbook : artisanal baking from around the world / Jessamyn Waldman Rodriguez and the bakers of Hot Bread Kitchen with Julia Turshen.
- My pantry / Alice Waters ; with Fanny Singer ; illustrations by Fanny Singer.
Collects recipes showcasing simple building-block ingredients for creating quick, satisfying meals all year long, sharing how to shop, store, and prep [...]
- Lidia's mastering the art of Italian cuisine : everything you need to know to be a great Italian cook / by Lidia Mattichio Bastianich, with Tanya Bastianich Manuali.
- Food52 baking : 60 sensational treats you can pull off in a snap / editors of Food52 ; photography by James Ransom.
"A stunning collection of hassle-free recipes for baking cakes, cookies, tarts, puddings, muffins, bread, and more, from the editors behind the l [...]
- Baking with the Brass sisters : over 125 recipes for classic cakes, pies, cookies, breads, desserts, and savories from America's favorite home bakers / Marilynn Brass and Sheila Brass ; photography by Andy Ryan.
A collection of classic home-baked recipes, including scones, muffins, coffee cakes, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pies, tarts, biscotti, and brownies.
- Atelier Crenn : metamorphosis of taste / Dominique Crenn with Karen Leibowitz ; Photography by Ed Anderson.
- Are we having any fun yet? : the cooking & partying handbook / Sammy Hagar.
The author and former musician shares his passion for food and "rock-and-roll entertaining" offering recipes for roast chicken, potato and l [...]
- Chinatown kitchen : from noodles to nuoc cham : delicious dishes from Southeast Asian ingredients / Lizzie Mabbott.
Lizzie Mabbott identifies key ingredients, explains the differences between the 77 types of noodles and tells you how to use them. AND she provides al [...]
- Waste-free kitchen handbook : guide to eating well and saving money by wasting less food / Dana Gunders.
- The beer bible : the essential beer lover's guide / Jeff Alworth.
The Beer Bible is the ultimate reader- and drinker-friendly guide to all the world s beers. No other book of this depth and scope approaches the subje [...]
- Martha Stewart's appetizers : 200 recipes for dips, spreads, snacks, small plates and other delicious hors d'oeuvres, plus 30 cocktails / editors of Martha Stewart Living.
A modernized compendium inspired by 1992's Hors d' Oeuvres features a wide range of photographed, easy-to-prepare bite-sized appetizer or sn [...]
- Kitchen Gypsy : recipes and stories from a lifelong romance with food / by Joanne Weir ; photographs by Thomas J. Story ; foreword by Alice Waters.
- Theo Chocolate : recipes & sweet secrets from Seattle's favorite chocolate maker : featuring 75 recipes both sweet & savory / Debra Music and Joe Whinney ; with Leora Bloom ; photographs by Charity Burggraaf.
Presents a collection of recipes from the owners of Theo Chocolate, a Seattle establishment which makes organic chocolate, with descriptions of the ch [...]
- Baja California : not food for old men : una aventura culinaria en México = a Mexican culinary adventure / text, Anabelle Rossell Aguilar, Reyna Jaime Felix ; photographers, Giovanni Simeone [ and twelve others].
"Baja California es indomable. Península de 1220 kilómetros de longitud de desiertos y cactus, con el Océano Pacífico [...]
- Mastering sauces : the home cook's guide to new techniques for fresh flavors / Susan Volland ; photography by Angie Norwood Browne.
- Flavorful : 150 irresistible desserts in all-time favorite flavors / Tish Boyle ; photography by Andrew Meade.
Collects more than one hundred fifty recipes for desserts made with nine popular flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, apple, citrus, caramel, nuts, [...]
- Eating words : a Norton anthology of food writing / edited by Sandra M. Gilbert & Roger J. Porter ; with a foreword by Ruth Reichl.
- Crossroads / Extraordinary Recipes from the Restaurant That Is Reinventing Vegan Cuisine Tal Ronnen with Scot Jones and Serafina Magnussen with JoAnn Cianciulli.
- Cooking like a master chef : 100 recipes to make the everyday extraordinary / Graham Elliot with Mary Goodbody.
- Tiny book of tea & treats : delicious recipes for special times / by Phyllis Hoffman DePiano.
- The best homemade kids' snacks on the planet : more than 200 healthy homemade snacks you and your kids will love / Laura Fuentes, founder of MOMables.com.
Provides recipes for over two hundred healthy homemade snacks that kids and adults will love, including caprese skewers, baked cheese twists, and Tex- [...]
- The Oz family kitchen : more than 100 simple and delicious real-food recipes from our home to yours / Lisa Oz.
- Super cute crispy treats / Ashley Fox Whipple, creator of "Cute as a Fox."
Collects creative no-bake recipes for treats featuring crisp rice cereal, including coconut snowballs, crispy cannoli treats, chocolate pretzel crispy [...]
- Heartlandia : heritage recipes from the Country Cat / Adam and Jackie Sappington with Ashley Gartland.
Heartlandia is based on husband-and-wife team Adam and Jackie Sappington s acclaimed Portland restaurant, The Country Cat Dinner House & Bar. Adam [...]
- Sweets & treats with Six Sisters' Stuff : 100+ desserts, gift ideas, and traditions for the whole family / Six Sisters' Stuff.
- Sweetie Pie's cookbook : soulful southern recipes, from my family to yours / Robbie "Miss Robbie" Montgomery, with Ramin Ganeshram ; photography by Christopher Hawkins and Leyna Noelani Ambron.
"The beloved owner of the wildly popular Sweetie Pie's restaurant, and star of the OWN reality television show Welcome to Sweetie Pie's [...]
- The Vermont country store cookbook : recipes, history, and lore from the classic American general store / Ellen Ecker Ogden and Andrea Diehl with the Orton Family.
- Appetizers & small plates : 201 enticing ideas for perfect parties.
- Brunch favorites : 201 delicious ideas to start your day / editor-in-chief: Catherine Cassidy.
Collects over two hundred recipes that can easily be mixed and matched to create brunch for one or more people, including brie and prosciutto tart, ch [...]
- Casseroles, slow cooker & soups.
429 recipes for today's busy cook.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin