- Carpe diem, Illinois : a Leo Townsend novel / Kristin A. Oakley.
"For decades, the small town of Carpe Diem, Illinois has quietly unschooled its children, eschewing tests and classrooms for real-life experience [...]
- Etta and Otto and Russell and James / Emma Hooper.
- Short stories. Selections
A collection of thirty-four stories set in Appalachia illuminates the tensions between the traditional and the modern, the old and new South, tenderne [...]
- Short stories. Selections
A short story collection features an unforgettable cast of characters who are struggling to understand the absurdity and the magnitude of what it mean [...]
- The Second Sister
- Little Beach Street Bakery
- The Cavendon Women
- The Daylight Marriage
- My sister's grave / Robert Dugoni.
Twenty years after Seattle homicide detective Tracy Crosswhite's sister, Sarah, was murdered, Tracy sees a chance to find the real killer when Sa [...]
- Works. Selections
"Whether they're cops or conmen, savage killers or creative types, gangsters or God-fearing citizens, George Pelecanos' characters are [...]
- Burned : a fever novel / Karen Marie Moning.
"MacKayla Lane and Jericho Barrons are back and hotter than ever in Burned, the latest novel in the blockbuster Fever series from #1 New York Tim [...]
- Persona / Genevieve Valentine.
" In a world where diplomacy has become celebrity, a young ambassador survives an assassination attempt and must join with an undercover paparazz [...]
- The last flight of Poxl West : a novel / Daniel Torday.
"All his life, Elijah Goldstein has idolized his charismatic Uncle Poxl. Intensely magnetic, cultured and brilliant, Poxl takes Elijah under his [...]
- A fireproof home for the bride : a novel / Amy Scheibe.
"Emmeline Nelson and her sister Birdie grow up in the hard, cold rural Lutheran world of strict parents, strict milking times, and strict morals. [...]
- Perdita / Hilary Scharper.
- The Valley / John Renehan.
"A former Army Captain's gripping portrait of a fighting division holding a remote outpost in Afghanistan reminiscent of Apocalypse Now, The [...]
- The bullet / Mary Louise Kelly.
"From NPR correspondent Mary Louise Kelly comes a heart-pounding story about fear, family secrets, and one woman's hunt for answers about th [...]
- The sunlit night / Rebecca Dinerstein.
"Shortly after her college graduation, Frances flees a painful breakup and her claustrophobic childhood home in Manhattan, which has become more [...]
- Whisper hollow / by Chris Cander.
- Inspector of the dead / David Morrell.
"Thomas De Quincey, infamous for his Confessions of an Opium-Eater, confronts London's harrowing streets to thwart the assassination of Quee [...]
- Safe As Houses
- Barefoot Dogs : Stories
- The Perfect Homecoming
- The Figaro Murders
- The Perfect Game
- Mademoiselle Chanel
- Just one thing / Holly Jacobs.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin