- The fixer : a novel / Joseph Finder.
"New York Times bestselling author Joseph Finder delivers his next breakneck stand-alone thriller, following 2014's bestseller Suspicion. Wh [...]
- The ultimate betrayal / Kimberla Lawson Roby.
"It's been four years since twenty-eight-year old Alicia Black, daughter of Reverend Curtis Black, divorced her second husband, the most wom [...]
- Blueprints : a novel / Barbara Delinsky.
"Some women are born with an instinct for knowing how things work -and what to do when they break. Caroline MacAfee is a skilled carpenter, her d [...]
- Concrete angel / Patricia Abbott.
"An atmospheric and eagerly-awaited debut novel from acclaimed crime writer Patricia Abbott, set in Philadelphia in the 1970's about a famil [...]
- Eight hundred grapes : a novel / Laura Dave.
When her wedding is cancelled after her fiancé reveals a shocking secret, Georgia Ford returns to her family's Sonoma vineyard, where she [...]
- The governor's wife / Michael Harvey.
- The fateful lightning : a novel of the Civil War / Jeff Shaara.
- Our souls at night / Kent Haruf.
- Rolling in the deep / Mira Grant.
- Everybody Rise
- Those secrets we keep / Emily Liebert.
" From the author of You Knew Me When and When We Fall Three women. Three lives. Three secrets. On the surface, Sloane has the perfect life-an ad [...]
- Maybe in another life : a novel / Taylor Jenkins Reid.
"Hannah Martin's life isn't shaping up into much of anything. Since graduating college eight years ago, she has lived in six different [...]
- The new neighbor / Leah Stewart.
"In the tradition of Zoe Heller's What Was She Thinking? Notes on a Scandal, a darkly sophisticated novel about an old woman's curiosit [...]
- A window opens : a novel / Elisabeth Egan.
"From the beloved books editor at Glamour magazine comes a heartfelt and painfully funny debut about what happens when a wife and mother of three [...]
- Far from the Madding Crowd
- The plum tree / Ellen Marie Wiseman.
In 1938 Germany, seventeen-year-old Christine Bolz, a domestic forbidden to return to the wealthy Jewish family she works for, and to her employer [...]
- What she left behind / Ellen Marie Wiseman.
"...merges the past and present into a haunting story about the nature of love and loyalty--and the lengths we will go to protect those who need [...]
- Secrets of a charmed life / Susan Meissner.
"She stood at a crossroads, half-aware that her choice would send her down a path from which there could be no turning back. But instead of two c [...]
- The baker's daughter : a novel / Sarah McCoy.
After an interview with an elderly baker leaves her feeling like she is the one who revealed too much--especially about her Border Patrol husband, Rik [...]
- Tiffany girl : a novel / Deeanne Gist.
"From the bestselling author of It Happened at the Fair and Fair Play comes a compelling historical novel about a progressive "New Woman&quo [...]
- The life intended / Kristin Harmel.
"From the author of the international bestseller The Sweetness of Forgetting, named one of the Best Books of Summer 2012 by Marie Claire magazine [...]
- Before I go : a novel / Colleen Oakley.
"A heartfelt novel in the bestselling tradition of P.S. I Love You about a young woman in Georgia with stage four breast cancer who undertakes a [...]
- The Survivor
- The hunters / Tom Young.
- Bennington girls are easy / Charlotte Silver.
Becoming roommates in New York after graduating from a bohemian college, Cassandra Puffin and Sylvie Furst share years of self-exploration before thei [...]
- The hand that feeds you : a novel / A.J. Rich.
"From celebrated authors Amy Hempel and Jill Ciment writing as A.J. Rich, a smart, thrilling, sexy, and emotionally riveting novel of psychologic [...]
- As night falls : a novel / Jenny Milchman.
"From the acclaimed author of Ruin Falls and Cover of Snow comes a breathless new novel of psychological suspense about a dark, twisted turn of e [...]
- Grendel's game / Erik Mauritzson.
- You don't have to live like this : a novel / Benjamin Markovits.
"A work of supreme control and complicated emotional subterfuge, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THIS is the breakout novel for one of Amerca [...]
- The Devil's bag man / Adam Mansbach.
Locked in a Mexican jail for a crime he did not commit, Jess Galvan makes a devil's bargain to escape only to confront the hellish challenges of [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin