- A Cold Creek Christmas story / RaeAnne Thayne.
- Storm Clouds Rolling in
- Named of the dragon / Susanna Kearsley.
Seeking to distract herself from the nightmares of losing her baby five years ago, Lyn takes a vacation in South Wales, where she is pulled into a wor [...]
- Ink and Bone
- Price of salt
- Last scene underground : an ethnographic novel of Iran / Roxanne Varzi.
- All dressed in white / Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke.
- Tricky twenty-two : a Stephanie Plum novel / Janet Evanovich.
"Something big is brewing in Trenton, N.J., and it could blow at any minute. Stephanie Plum might not be the world's greatest bounty hunter, [...]
- Memory theater / Simon Critchley.
- White collar girl / Renée Rosen.
"The latest novel from the bestselling author of Dollface and What the Lady Wants takes us deep into the tumultuous world of 1950s Chicago where [...]
- The Mistletoe Inn : a novel / Richard Paul Evans.
"The second holiday love story in New York Times bestselling author Richard Paul Evans's Mistletoe Collection. At thirty-two Kimberly Rosset [...]
- The Ancient Minstrel
- The Other Side of Silence
- Bucky F*cking Dent : A Novel
- The Total Package
- Death at Hungerford Stairs
- Put a ring on it / Beth Kendrick.
"The author of New Uses for Old Boyfriends returns to the Delaware seashore town of Black Dog Bay, where one woman learns to put passion before p [...]
- Sudden Death
- What was mine : a novel / Helen Klein Ross.
"Simply told but deeply affecting, in the bestselling tradition of Alice McDermott and Tom Perrotta, this urgent novel unravels the heartrending [...]
- Thomas Murphy
- The Good Goodbye
- Where It Hurts
- The last dawn / Joe Gannon.
"Gladys Darío, sterling police lieutenant for the revolutionary Sandinista government in volatile 1986 Nicaragua, has been kidnapped by a [...]
- Written in Fire
- The Herald of Hell : A Brother Athelstan Novel of Medieval London
- Passenger 19
- Fine, Fine, Fine, Fine, Fine
- Breaking wild / Diane Les Becquets.
"It is the last weekend of the season for Amy Raye Latour to get away. Driven to spend days alone in the wilderness, Amy Raye, mother of two, is [...]
- The Guardian Stones
- The mare / Mary Gaitskill.
Velveteen Vargas is eleven years old, a Fresh Air Fund kid from Brooklyn. Her host family is a couple in upstate New York: Ginger, a failed artist and [...]
- The Apartment
- Tom Clancy Duty and Honor
- White Bone
- The Great Republic
- Glory over Everything : Beyond the Kitchen House
- Flight of dreams / by Ariel Lawhon.
- The Passenger
- Tom & Lucky (and George & Cokey Flo) : a novel / C. Joseph Greaves.
Presents a fictionalized account of how ambitious young prosecutor Thomas Dewey used a heroin-addicted prostitute and grifter to bring down powerful g [...]
- Crimson shore / Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child.
"#1 bestselling authors Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child return with their next blockbuster Pendergast novel"-- Provided by publisher.
- The magic strings of Frankie Presto / Mitch Albom.
- Born of betrayal / Sherrilyn Kenyon.
"Years ago, family loyalty caused Fain Hauk to give up everything he loved: His military career. His planet. His fiancée. Even his name. N [...]
- Through waters deep : a novel / Sarah Sundin.
When evidence of sabotage is uncovered, Boston Navy Yard secretary Mary Stirling and Navy officer Jim Avery work together to discover the culprit.
- The potter's lady / Judith Miller.
"Rose McKay has just graduated from the Philadelphia School of Design for Women and is now making every effort to succeed in the pottery business [...]
- The Yid : a novel / Paul Goldberg.
"Moscow, February 1953. A week before Stalin's death, his final pogrom, "one that would forever rid the Motherland of the vermin," [...]
- Fallen Land
- Paradise City
- Time of departure / Douglas Schofield.
"Florida state prosecutor Claire Talbot is as tough as they come, and not everyone loves her for it. Newly promoted Felony Division Chief, Claire [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin