- The Curious Case of the Missing Figurehead
- Angels walking : a novel / Karen Kingsbury.
After suffering a career-ending injury, Tyler Ames finds a maintenance job at a retirement home where he meets Virginia Hutcheson, a patient with Alzh [...]
- The boy who drew monsters : a novel / Keith Donohue.
"Ever since he nearly drowned in the ocean three years earlier,10-year-old Jack Peter Keenan has been deathly afraid to venture outdoors. Refusin [...]
- Spark : a novel / John Twelve Hawks.
Working as an assassin for a dystopian-era multinational corporation, Jacob Underwood, a man who believes he is an emotionless ghost, confronts baffli [...]
- Strong Darkness : A Caitlin Strong Novel
- Burn for Me
- Toughs / Ed Falco.
"Set during the Great Depression and based in part on real characters and a series of historical events, Toughs follows the story of Loretto Jone [...]
- Painted horses : a novel / Malcolm Brooks.
"Catherine Lemay is a young archaeologist on her way to Montana, with a huge task before her -- a canyon "as deep as the devil's own ap [...]
- Short stories. Selections
- The competition : a novel / Marcia Clark.
While interviewing students in the aftermath of a school shooting in the San Fernando Valley, prosecutor Rachel Knight and Detective Bailey Keller rea [...]
- Hold me in contempt : a romance / Wendy Williams.
When lawyer Kimberly Kind and her man King's pasts come back with a vengeance, only their love and passion for each other can save them.
- Concealed in death / J.D. Robb.
When her husband discovers evidence of twelve murders while demolishing a former New York shelter for troubled teens, Lieutenant Eve Dallas tracks dow [...]
- Best to laugh : a novel / Lorna Landvik.
Follows the story of a young woman named Candy Pekkala from the Twin Cities in the 1970s, who moves to Hollywood to follow her dream of becoming a sta [...]
- Mightier Than the Sword
- Whiskey tango foxtrot / David Shafer.
Three thirty-somethings band together and form "Dear Diary," an underground organization aimed at fighting "The Committee," an int [...]
- Triplines / Leonard Chang.
Lenny Chang, the young protagonist of this autobiographical novel, is transplanted from New York City to a suburb on Long Island, and navigates his fr [...]
- Owen's daughter : a novel / Jo-Ann Mapson.
"Skye Elliot is given a choice after her car accident--jail or rehab--and her ex-husband, a bull rider who introduced her to the party scene, get [...]
- The Whitehall mandarin / Edward Wilson.
British intelligence has a mole deep in the KGB and when that mole reports on a Soviet spy ring in London, MI6 gets worried. They call Catesby who is [...]
- Tehran moonlight / Azin Sametipour.
- Hounded / David Rosenfelt.
Asked to care for the orphaned 4-year-old son and Bassett hound of a murdered ex-convict, defense attorney Andy Carpenter finds his circumstances furt [...]
- Neverhome : a novel / Laird Hunt.
Follows the experiences of Ash Thompson, who becomes a folk hero after she abandons her farmer husband and disguises herself as a man to go fight for [...]
- Wittgenstein Jr.
- Five days left / Julie Lawson Timmer.
Mara Nichols, a terminally ill career woman, wife, and mother, and Scott Coffman, a middle-school teacher whose eight-year-old foster son is about to [...]
- Sometimes the wolf : a novel / Urban Waite.
- Night of the jaguar : a novel / Joe Gannon.
"Sandinista Police Captain Ajax Montoya is six days sober and losing his mind. How else to explain his nights waking in bed, his hand wrapped aro [...]
- Dog beach : a novel / John Fusco.
"A struggling screenwriter meets his hero Johnny Moe, the Hong Kong stuntman turned mafia enforcer"-- Provided by publisher.
- Get Carter
- Spring Tide
- Haunted / Kay Hooper.
"When Deacon James's younger sister Melanie calls him, terrified, he goes to her aid in the small Georgia town of Sociable. What he finds is [...]
- Bitter Remedy : An Alec Blume Case
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin