- Private down under / James Patterson and Michael White.
- Her last whisper : a novel / Karen Robards.
- The virtues of oxygen : a novel / Susan Schoenberger.
Two women touched by pain--Holly, a young widow with two children, and Vivian, a polio sufferer who has been confined to an iron lung--forge an unlike [...]
- Quartet for the end of time : a novel / Johanna Skibsrud.
A false conspiracy charge against a World War I veteran prompts the man's disappearance and haunts his son throughout the 1930s, intertwining his [...]
- The remedy for love : a novel / Bill Roorbach.
- Brood / Chase Novak.
"Adam and Alice are reaching the age when some of the children created by the fertility treatment that spawned them begin to turn feral. Will the [...]
- The forgotten girl / David Bell.
"The past has arrived uninvited at Jason Danvers's door . . . and it's his younger sister, Hayden, a former addict who severed all cont [...]
- Ship of the dead / John L. Campbell.
- The brickmaker's bride / Judith Miller.
"In post-Civil War West Virginia, Ewan needs to overcome a bad business deal to save his West Virginia brickmaking operation--and win the heart o [...]
- Mermaids in Paradise
- Close to home / Lisa Jackson.
Single mother Sarah McAdams' attempt to raise her two teen daughters in her childhood home turns terrifying when the dilapidated mansion is rumor [...]
- Making Marion : where's Robin Hood when you need him? / Beth Moran.
Marion came to Nottinghamshire--home of Sherwood Forest--to discover her father's mysterious past, but all she has to go on is a picture of her f [...]
- A dancer in the dust : a novel / Thomas H. Cook.
Ray Campbell, a former aid worker who was stationed Africa twenty years earlier, is distraught when a friend from that period of his life turns up mur [...]
- Obsession in Death
- A Spool of Blue Thread
- Private Vegas
- The Nightingale
- Panic in a suitcase / Yelena Akhtiorskaya.
"A dazzling debut novel about a Russian immigrant family living in Brooklyn and their struggle to learn the new rules of the American Dream. In t [...]
- The 6th extinction : a Sigma Force novel / James Rollins.
A remote military research station in Utah sends out a frantic distress call, ending with a chilling final command: Kill us all! Personnel from the ne [...]
- Lessons in French / Hilary Reyl.
- A farewell to arms / The Hemingway Library Edition Ernest Hemingway ; foreword by Patrick Hemingway ; edited with an introduction by Séan Hemingway.
Featuring a previously published author introduction, a personal foreword by his son, and a new introduction by his grandson, a definitive edition of [...]
- Etta Mae's worst bad-luck day / Ann B. Ross.
Frustrated with her life in the trailer park, Etta Mae Wiggins dreams of something better, but her ambition to marry a wealthy elderly man is challeng [...]
- Tom Clancy Full Force and Effect
- The Way Life Should Be
- The Christmas cat / Melody Carlson.
"Returning home at Christmas, a young man receives an inheritance he never expected--six cats in need of homes" -- Provided by publisher.
- The Curious Case of the Missing Figurehead
- Angels walking : a novel / Karen Kingsbury.
After suffering a career-ending injury, Tyler Ames finds a maintenance job at a retirement home where he meets Virginia Hutcheson, a patient with Alzh [...]
- The boy who drew monsters : a novel / Keith Donohue.
"Ever since he nearly drowned in the ocean three years earlier,10-year-old Jack Peter Keenan has been deathly afraid to venture outdoors. Refusin [...]
- Spark : a novel / John Twelve Hawks.
Working as an assassin for a dystopian-era multinational corporation, Jacob Underwood, a man who believes he is an emotionless ghost, confronts baffli [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin