- Destiny and power [Large Print] : the American odyssey of George Herbert Walker Bush / Jon Meacham.
"In this brilliant biography, Jon Meacham, the Pulitzer Prize-winning author, chronicles the life of George Herbert Walker Bush. Drawing on Presi [...]
- Easy reading road atlas 2016 [Large Print] : travel with someone you trust : Canada, United States, Mexico / AAA.
- Precious gifts [Large Print] : a novel / Danielle Steel.
- Silver Bay [Large Print]
- Secret sisters [Large Print] / Jayne Ann Krentz.
- Young Elizabeth [Large Print] : the making of the queen / by Kate Williams.
- Cross justice [Large Print] / James Patterson.
Returning to his North Carolina hometown to defend a cousin accused of a heinous crime, Alex Cross is drawn into the search for a brutal murderer befo [...]
- All dressed in white [Large Print] : an under suspicion novel / by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke.
- Losing Me [Large Print]
- Ashley Bell [Large Print] / by Dean Koontz.
- Tricky twenty-two [Large Print] / Janet Evanovich.
When a popular fraternity brother goes into hiding after being arrested for beating up the dean of students, Stephanie and her crew must try to link t [...]
- House of the rising sun [Large Print] / James Lee Burke.
- The bone labyrinth [Large Print] / James Rollins.
Sigma Force Commander Gray Pierce makes paradigm-shifting discoveries about human evolution while investigating shadowy figures depicted in Neandertha [...]
- The pharaoh's secret [Large Print] : a Kurt Austin adventure : a novel from the NUMA files / Clive Cussler, Graham Brown.
- The guilty [Large Print] / David Baldacci.
When his father is charged with murder and refuses to do anything to prove his innocence, Will Robie returns as an outsider to his hometown of Cantrel [...]
- Speed kings [Large Print] : the 1932 Winter Olympics and the fastest men in the world / by Andy Bull.
- The three-year swim club [Large Print] : the untold story of Maui's sugar ditch kids and their quest for Olympic glory / Julie Checkoway.
Offers an inspiring story of how a group of poor Japanese American kids from Hawaii, the children of sugar plantation workers, were transformed into O [...]
- Who let the dog out? [Large Print] / David Rosenfelt.
"Lawyer Andy Carpenter is surprised when Willie Millier, Andy's partner at their dog rescue operation, the Tara Foundation, calls to say the [...]
- Cold-hearted rake [Large Print] / Lisa Kleypas.
Inheriting not only an earldom, but also an estate riddled with debt and the late earl's three sisters and Kathleen, Lady Trenear, a beautiful yo [...]
- My life on the road [Large Print] / Gloria Steinem.
- Make 'em Laugh [Large Print] : Short-term Memories of Longtime Friends
- Foreign affairs [Large Print] : a Stone Barrington novel / Stuart Woods.
- The woman who walked in sunshine [Large Print] / Alexander McCall Smith.
Business is slow at the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency, so at Mma Makutsi's suggestion, Mma Ramotswe is persuaded to take her first-ever holiday. [...]
- Corrupted [Large Print] / Lisa Scottoline.
"Bennie Rosato the founder of the Rosato & DiNunzio law firm hides her big heart beneath her tough-as-nails exterior and she doesn't lik [...]
- The diamond caper [Large Print] / Peter Mayle.
When a Riviera socialite's diamonds are stolen -- the latest in a string of seemingly unconnected but ever-more-audacious jewelry heists across F [...]
- Down among the dead men [Large Print] : a Peter Diamond investigation / by Peter Lovesey.
Detective Peter Diamond, who is in Sussex on a Home Office internal investigation, becomes interested in the disappearance of a widely disliked art te [...]
- Last words [Large Print] / Michael Koryta.
- The golem of Paris [Large Print] / by Jonathan Kellerman and Jesse Kellerman.
It's been more than a year since LAPD detective Jacob Lev learned the remarkable truth about his family, and he's not coping well. He's [...]
- The theory of death [Large Print] : a Decker/Lazarus novel / Faye Kellerman.
Investigating a suspicious suicide in the woods near Greenbury, former LAPD detective Peter Decker, accompanied by Tyler McAdams, infiltrates a colleg [...]
- Ghost to the rescue [Large Print] / Carolyn Hart.
- A banquet of consequences [Large Print] : a Lynley novel / Susan Elizabeth George.
- Front runner [Large Print] / Felix Francis.
In his role as an undercover investigator for the British Horseracing Authority, Jeff Hinkley is approached by a multi-time champion jockey to discuss [...]
- Chocolate chip cookie murder [Large Print] : a Hannah Swensen mystery / By Joanne Fluke.
No one cooks up a delectable, suspense-filled mystery quite like Hannah Swensen, Joanne Fluke's dessert-baking, red-haired heroine whose gingersn [...]
- Nashville noir [Large Print] : a Murder, she wrote mystery / Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain.
- The promise [Large Print] / Robert Crais.
"Loyalty, commitment, the fight against injustice--these are the things that have always driven Elvis Cole and Joe Pike. If they make a promise, [...]
- Depraved heart [Large Print] : a Scarpetta novel / Patricia Cornwell.
Dr. Kay Scarpetta is working a suspicious death scene in Cambridge, Massachusetts when an emergency alert sounds on her phone. A video link lands in h [...]
- Host [Large Print] / Robin Cook.
Devastated by the death of her boyfriend after a routine surgery, fourth-year medical student Lynn Pierce investigates the accident and discovers a st [...]
- Mrs. Jeffries and the Merry Gentlemen [Large Print]
- Six Geese A-slaying [Large Print]
- Golden lion [Large Print] : a novel of heroes in a time of war / Wilbur Smith with Giles Kristian.
Twenty years after his father's execution, Hal pursues his efforts to exact revenge, while trying to secure his fortunes and protect his growing [...]
- Golden age [Large Print] / Jane Smiley.
- A Christmas escape [Large Print] / Anne Perry.
"For countless readers, Christmastime means a delicious new holiday mystery from New York Times bestselling author Anne Perry. A Christmas Escape [...]
- The murder of an angel [Large Print] / James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
As she fights for the family company, Tandy Angel's detective prowess is called into question and her paranoia builds, forcing her to face the po [...]
- Slade house [Large Print] / David Mitchell.
"Down the road from a working-class British pub, along the brick wall of a narrow alley, if the conditions are exactly right, you'll find th [...]
- After Alice [Large Print] / Gregory Maguire.
- Shopaholic to the rescue [Large Print] / Sophie Kinsella.
"Becky's father Graham and her best friend's husband, Tarquin, have disappeared from Los Angeles saying simply they have "somethin [...]
- The bazaar of bad dreams [Large Print] : stories / by Stephen King.
"A master storyteller at his best--the O. Henry Prize winner Stephen King delivers a generous collection of stories, several of them brand-new, f [...]
- Avenue of mysteries [Large Print] / John Irving.
In Avenue of Mysteries, Juan Diego--a fourteen-year-old boy, who was born and grew up in Mexico--has a thirteen-year-old sister. Her name is Lupe, and [...]
- Moriarty [Large Print] / by Anthony Horowitz.
- Naughtier than nice [Large Print] / Eric Dickey.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin