- The sweet spot [Large Print] / Stephanie Evanovich.
"When pro baseball player Chase Walker first meets Amanda at her restaurant, it's love at first sight. While Amanda can't help noticing [...]
- The hurricane sisters [Large Print] / Dorothea Benton Frank.
When an emotional hurricane blows through their lives, testing them in ways they never thought possible, twenty-three-year-old Ashley Anne Waters, her [...]
- Brides for brothers [Large Print] / by Debbie Macomber.
- A breast cancer alphabet [Large Print] / by Madhulika Sikka.
A comprehensive guide to life during and after breast cancer shares practical advice on how to plan a life after diagnosis, covering topics ranging fr [...]
- Sally Ride [Large Print] : America's first woman in space / by Lynn Sherr.
- Have a nice guilt trip [Large Print] / Lisa Scottoline, Francesca Serritella.
The second essay collection by the mother-daughter duo follows Lisa's haphazard puppy-training adventures while Francesca navigates the pitfalls [...]
- Love life [Large Print] / by Rob Lowe.
A collection of personal writings by the actor and producer discusses such topics as his work on a flop television show, an actor's preparation e [...]
- Works. Selections
- Hard choices [Large Print] : a memoir / by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The former Secretary of State, senator, and First Lady shares candid reflections about the key moments of her service in the Obama Administration as w [...]
- The care and management of lies [Large Print] : a novel of the Great War / Jacqueline Winspear.
Kezia struggles to keep her ordered life from unraveling after her husband enlists to fight for his country, while Thea, her best friend, sister-in-la [...]
- Act of war [Large Print] : a thriller / by Brad Thor.
After a series of events against the U.S. and an imminent attack on the way, private intelligence officer Scot Harvath and his team must carry out two [...]
- The heist [Large Print] : a novel / Daniel Silva.
Gabriel Allon, art restorer and occasional spy for Israel, must play a dangerous game of high stakes international intrigue as he searches for a stole [...]
- Murder 101 [Large Print] : A Decker/Lazarus Novel
- Phantom Instinct [Large Print] / by Meg Gardiner.
- The alpine yeoman [Large Print] : an Emma Lord mystery / by Mary Daheim.
Forced to shelve a story about a murder victim whose information cannot be confirmed, "Alpine Advocate" editor Emma Lord investigates a seri [...]
- Power play [Large Print] / Catherine Coulter.
In the wake of attempts made on the life of a U.S. ambassador over wrongful accusations about her role in her fiancé's death, Lacey Sherlo [...]
- A perfect life [Large Print] : a novel / Danielle Steel.
A mother and daughter confront challenges, cope with celebrity, and work through tragedy while maintaining an idyllic façade to the outside wor [...]
- The arsonist [Large Print] / Sue Miller.
A series of summer house fires exposes deep social faults in the hometown of Frankie Rowley, who makes unsettling discoveries about her aging parents [...]
- The matchmaker [Large Print] : a novel / Elin Hilderbrand.
Storied matchmaker and Nantucket resident Dabney Kimball has her own life and match turned upside down when her true love of twenty-seven years prior [...]
- Close your eyes, hold hands [Large Print] : a novel / Chris Bohjalian.
Half a year after a cataclysmic nuclear disaster, Emily, convinced that she will be hated as the daughter of the drunken father who caused the meltdow [...]
- Top secret twenty-one [Large Print] : a Stephanie Plum novel / Janet Evanovich.
Trenton, New Jersey's favorite used-car dealer, Jimmy Poletti, was caught selling a lot more than used cars out of his dealerships. Now he's [...]
- The good spy [Large Print] : the life and death of Robert Ames / Kai Bird.
- Ted Williams, my father [Large Print] / Claudia Williams.
In this poignant memoir, Claudia Williams, the last surviving child of legendary Boston Red Sox great and Hall of Famer Ted Williams, tells her father [...]
- Small plates [Large Print] : short fiction / Katherine Hall Page.
A small plate : a tasty collection of appetizing bites. Or, a collection of short stories, some featuring Faith Fairchild, as well as some irresistibl [...]
- Clouds of glory [Large Print] : the life and legend of Robert E. Lee / Michael Korda.
New York Times bestselling author Michael Korda's fresh, contemporary single volume historical biography of General Robert E. Lee -- perhaps the [...]
- China dolls [Large Print] : a novel / Lisa See.
In 1938, Ruby, Helen and Grace, three girls from very different backgrounds, find themselves competing at the same audition for showgirl roles at San [...]
- John Quincy Adams [Large Print] : American visionary / Fred Kaplan.
A biography of the much misunderstood sixth president of the United States reveals the many sides of this forward-thinking man whose progressive visio [...]
- Perfect together [Large Print] / Carly Phillips.
- It ain't over-- till it's over [Large Print] : reinventing your life--and realizing your dreams--anytime, at any age / editor, Marlo Thomas.
"Meet sixty amazing women who are proving that it's never too late to live out a dream-- to launch a business, travel the world, get a PhD, [...]
- Starfire [Large Print] / Dale Brown.
"With the death of his heroic father, bomber and space warfare veteran Patrick McLanahan, Bradley McLanahan must now fly solo, leading a team of [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin