- Inside the O'Briens [Large Print] : a novel / Lisa Genova.
When a beloved Irish Catholic police officer is diagnosed with Huntington's Disease, his grown children witness the progression of their father [...]
- The stranger [Large Print] / Harlan Coben.
The Stranger appears out of nowhere, perhaps in a bar, or a parking lot, or at the grocery store. His identity is unknown. His motives are unclear. Hi [...]
- The angel court affair [Large Print] : a Charlotte and Thomas Pitt novel / by Anne Perry.
As the nineteenth century draws to a close, most of Europe is in political turmoil, and terrorist threats loom large across the continent. Adding to t [...]
- Cold betrayal [Large Print] : an Ali Reynolds novel / J. A. Jance.
"Revenge isn't the only dish served cold... Ali Reynolds's longtime friend and Taser-carrying nun, Sister Anselm, rushes to the bedside [...]
- Someone is watching [Large Print] / Joy Fielding.
Special investigator Bailey Carpenter finds her firm grip on life shaken after being attacked and nearly killed on assignment, spying on a deadbeat da [...]
- Garden of lies [Large Print] / Amanda Quick.
- Longing [Large Print] / Mary Balogh.
- The Wright Brothers [Large Print]
- Every fifteen minutes [Large Print] / Lisa Scottoline.
- Gathering prey [Large Print] / by John Sandford.
- Falling in love [Large Print] / Donna Leon.
Attending a performance by an opera star he saved in Death at La Fenice, Brunetti learns that the singer is being stalked by an obsessed fan who subse [...]
- Your next breath [Large Print] / Iris Johansen.
- Bittersweet [Large Print] / Susan Wittig Albert.
Planning to spend the Thanksgiving holiday on her mother's ranch-turned-birdwatcher's retreat, China learns that her mother's divorcee [...]
- Early warning [Large Print] / Jane Smiley.
- God Help the Child [Large Print]
- The Enemy Inside [Large Print] : A Paul Madriani Novel
- Perfect match [Large Print] / Fern Michaels.
- The fall [Large Print] / John Lescroart.
- Day shift [Large Print] / Charlaine Harris.
- The devil in the white city [Large Print] : murder, magic, and madness at the fair that changed America / Erik Larson.
An account of the Chicago World's Fair of 1893 relates the stories of two men who shaped the history of the event--architect Daniel H. Burnham, w [...]
- Dead wake [Large Print] : the last crossing of the Lusitania / Erik Larson.
On May 1, 1915, a luxury ocean liner as richly appointed as an English country house sailed out of New York, bound for Liverpool, carrying a record nu [...]
- Beyond the Sunrise [Large Print]
- Hot Pursuit [Large Print]
- World gone by [Large Print] / Dennis Lehane.
Working as a consigliere to the Bartolo crime family, former crime kingpin Joe Coughlin, who has everything--money, power, anonymity, and a beautiful [...]
- Epitaph [Large Print]
- Funny girl [Large Print] : a novel / Nick Hornby.
In swinging 60s England, the nation is mesmerized by unlikely comedy star Sophie Straw, the former Blackpool beauty queen who just wants to make peopl [...]
- The harder they come [Large Print] / T. Coraghessan Boyle.
- The marriage game [Large Print] : a novel of Queen Elizabeth I / Alison Weir.
"In this novel of Tudor drama and suspense, the author brings to life one of England's most scandalous royal love affairs: the romance betwe [...]
- Chase your shadow [Large Print] : the trials of Oscar Pistorius / John Carlin.
A definitive account of the rise and fall of the South African Olympic sprinter describes his personal accomplishments, his athletic success, and the [...]
- Prodigal son [Large Print] / a novel by Danielle Steel.
"Fraternal twin brothers Peter and Michael McDowell have spent a lifetime competing for success and affection before that competition turned into [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin