- Takedown twenty [Large Print] / Janet Evanovich.
Stephanie Plum knows better than to mess with family. But when powerful mobster Salvatore 'Uncle Sunny' Sunucchi goes on the lam in Trenton, [...]
- Nemesis [Large Print] : a Nameless Detective novel / Bill Pronzini.
- Sense & sensibility [Large Print] / Joanna Trollope.
A modern retelling of the Jane Austen classic follows the Dashwood sisters--Elinor, Marianne and Margaret--as they, after the death of their father, m [...]
- Stella Bain [Large Print] : a novel / Anita Shreve.
"When an American woman, Stella Bain, is found suffering from severe shell shock in an exclusive garden in London, surgeon August Bridge and his [...]
- White fire [Large Print] / Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child.
Special Agent Pendergast arrives at an exclusive Colorado ski resort to rescue his prot , Corrie Swanson, from serious trouble with the law when he un [...]
- The first phone call from heaven [Large Print] / Mitch Albom.
The story of a small town on Lake Michigan that gets worldwide attention when its citizens start receiving phone calls from the afterlife. Is it the g [...]
- Sycamore row [Large Print] / John Grisham.
The suspense never rests when A Time to Kill's Jake Brigance fights the good fight once again. Often named an all-time favorite by John Grisham [...]
- Cooking the books [Large Print] / Bonnie S. Calhoun.
After inheriting a bookstore, Sloane Templeton begins to recieve cyber threats and uses her Cyber Crimes Unit experience to uncover the source of the [...]
- The valley of amazement [Large Print] / Amy Tan.
Violet Minturn, a half-Chinese/half-American courtesan who deals in seduction and illusion in Shanghai, struggles to find her place in the world, whil [...]
- Something borrowed, someone dead [Large Print] : an Agatha Raisin mystery / M.C. Beaton.
Hired by the Parish councilor of a small community in the Cotswold Hills to investigate the murder of a jolly widow, Agatha Raisin learns about the vi [...]
- This is the story of a happy marriage [Large Print] / Ann Patchett.
- The all-girl filling station's last reunion [Large Print] / Fannie Flagg.
Mrs. Sookie Poole of Point Clear, Alabama, has just married off the last of her three daughters and is looking forward to relaxing and perhaps traveli [...]
- Blind justice [Large Print] : a William Monk novel / Anne Perry.
"Inspector William Monk searches for proof of his friend's innocence in a controversial and dangerous case, in the nineteenth novel in Anne [...]
- Perfect Fling [Large Print]
- Dr. J [Large Print] : The Autobiography
- Innocence [Large Print]
- Dust [Large Print] / Patricia Cornwell.
- Command Authority [Large Print]
- The ranger [Large Print] / Ace Atkins.
- Cross my heart [Large Print] / James Patterson.
Detective Alex Cross faces a criminal who uses Alex's love of his family as a weapon against him, threatening their lives if Alex tries to protec [...]
- The good lord bird [Large Print] / James McBride.
- The Gods of Guilt [Large Print]
- Dark witch [Large Print] / Nora Roberts.
American Iona Sheehan travels to Ireland where she finds her cousins, Branna and Connor O'Dwyer, falls for the handsome owner of the local stable [...]
- Elizabeth of York [Large Print] : a Tudor queen and her world / by Alison Weir.
- Kate [Large Print] : the future queen / Katie Nicholl.
Presents the story of Kate Middleton's early life, first romances, and love with Prince William.
- Stitches [Large Print] : a handbook on meaning, hope, and repair / by Anne Lamott.
Shares advice about how to make sense of chaotic experiences, providing recommendations for restoring peace while balancing emotional, spiritual, and [...]
- The second-chance dog [Large Print] : a love story / by Jon Katz.
Relates the author's relationship with a quiet, sensitive artist named Maria Wulf and his campaign to win over Maria's fiercely protective d [...]
- Nicholson [Large Print] : A Biography
- What's so funny? [Large Print] : my hilarious life / by Tim Conway with Jane Scovell.
- The Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon [Large Print] / Alexander McCall Smith.
Assisting the proprietor of the Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon, Mma Ramotswe begins to suspect that a saboteur is behind a string of unfortunate mishap [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin