- Legend [Large Print] : a harrowing story from the Vietnam War of one Green Beret's heroic mission to rescue a special forces team caught behind enemy lines / Eric Blehm.
Relates the story of the 240th Assault Helicopter Company and Roy Benavidez's nearly suicidal rescue mission that saved eight lives and ultimatel [...]
- 14th deadly sin [Large Print] / James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
"With a beautiful baby daughter and a devoted husband, Detective Lindsay Boxer can safely say that her life has never been better. In fact (for a [...]
- It's a long story : my life [Large Print] / Willie Nelson with David Ritz.
- All creatures great and small [Large Print] / James Herriot.
- Epitaph [Large Print] : a novel of the O.K. Corral / Mary Doria Russell.
A sequel to Doc is based on the true events of the gunfight at the O.K. Corral and Wyatt Earp's survival against a backdrop of volatile politics [...]
- Dealing with China [Large Print] : an insider unmasks the new economic superpower / Henry M. Paulson, Jr..
A former U.S. Treasury secretary and CEO of Goldman Sachs examines the creation and evolution of China's state-controlled capitalism, exploring h [...]
- Brain maker [Large Print] : the power of gut microbes to heal and protect your brain-- for life / by David Perlmutter, MD ; with Kristin Loberg.
Debilitating brain disorders are on the rise--from children diagnosed with autism and ADHD to adults developing dementia at younger ages than ever bef [...]
- And the good news is-- [Large Print] : lessons and advice from the bright side / Dana Perino.
"From her years as a presidential press secretary to her debates with colleagues on Fox News' The Five, Dana Perino reveals the lessons she& [...]
- Inside the O'Briens [Large Print] : a novel / Lisa Genova.
When a beloved Irish Catholic police officer is diagnosed with Huntington's Disease, his grown children witness the progression of their father [...]
- The stranger [Large Print] / Harlan Coben.
The Stranger appears out of nowhere, perhaps in a bar, or a parking lot, or at the grocery store. His identity is unknown. His motives are unclear. Hi [...]
- The angel court affair [Large Print] : a Charlotte and Thomas Pitt novel / by Anne Perry.
As the nineteenth century draws to a close, most of Europe is in political turmoil, and terrorist threats loom large across the continent. Adding to t [...]
- Cold betrayal [Large Print] : an Ali Reynolds novel / J. A. Jance.
"Revenge isn't the only dish served cold... Ali Reynolds's longtime friend and Taser-carrying nun, Sister Anselm, rushes to the bedside [...]
- Someone is watching [Large Print] / Joy Fielding.
Special investigator Bailey Carpenter finds her firm grip on life shaken after being attacked and nearly killed on assignment, spying on a deadbeat da [...]
- Garden of lies [Large Print] / Amanda Quick.
- Longing [Large Print] / Mary Balogh.
- The Wright Brothers [Large Print]
- Every fifteen minutes [Large Print] / Lisa Scottoline.
- Gathering prey [Large Print] / by John Sandford.
- Falling in love [Large Print] / Donna Leon.
Attending a performance by an opera star he saved in Death at La Fenice, Brunetti learns that the singer is being stalked by an obsessed fan who subse [...]
- Your next breath [Large Print] / Iris Johansen.
- Bittersweet [Large Print] / Susan Wittig Albert.
Planning to spend the Thanksgiving holiday on her mother's ranch-turned-birdwatcher's retreat, China learns that her mother's divorcee [...]
- Early warning [Large Print] / Jane Smiley.
- God help the child [Large Print] / Toni Morrison.
Spare and unsparing, God Help the Child--the first novel by Toni Morrison to be set in our current moment--weaves a tale about the way the sufferings [...]
- The fall [Large Print] / John Lescroart.
- Day shift [Large Print] / Charlaine Harris.
- The great war of our time [Large Print] : the CIA's fight against terrorism from al Qa'ida to ISIS / Michael Morell with Bill Harlow.
The CIA's deputy director discusses the Agency's inner workings to reveal its accomplishments, mistakes, and controversies during the War on [...]
- The devil in the white city [Large Print] : murder, magic, and madness at the fair that changed America / Erik Larson.
An account of the Chicago World's Fair of 1893 relates the stories of two men who shaped the history of the event--architect Daniel H. Burnham, w [...]
- Dead wake [Large Print] : the last crossing of the Lusitania / Erik Larson.
On May 1, 1915, a luxury ocean liner as richly appointed as an English country house sailed out of New York, bound for Liverpool, carrying a record nu [...]
- Hot Pursuit [Large Print]
- World gone by [Large Print] / Dennis Lehane.
Working as a consigliere to the Bartolo crime family, former crime kingpin Joe Coughlin, who has everything--money, power, anonymity, and a beautiful [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin