- Essays. Selections
The conservative columnist presents a collection of his writings on what he believes renders the "American experiment" vibrant and special, [...]
- Ripper [Large Print] / a novel by Isabel Allende ; translated from the Spanish by Ollie Brock and Frank Wynne.
The Jackson women, Indiana and Amanda, have always had each other. Yet, while their bond is strong, mother and daughter are as different as night and [...]
- Sister mother husband dog (etc.) [Large Print] / Delia Ephron.
"A collection of nonfiction essays featuring a story about the author's sister, Nora Ephron"-- Provided by publisher.
- Mrs. Jeffries turns the tide [Large Print] / Emily Brightwell.
- Three can keep a secret [Large Print] : a Joe Gunther novel / Archer Mayor.
When an old gravesite exposes a coffin filled with rocks instead of the expected remains, and a retired state politician turns up dead, Joe Gunther an [...]
- Power Play [Large Print]
- The chance [Large Print] / by Robyn Carr.
- You Can Date Boys When You're Forty [Large Print] : Dave Barry on Parenting and Other Topics He Knows Very Little About / by Dave Barry.
- Zealot [Large Print] : the life and times of Jesus of Nazareth / by Reza Aslan.
- Concealed in death [Large Print] / by J. D. Robb.
- Murder as a second language [Large Print] / by Joan Hess.
- Black Horizon [Large Print]
- Blackberry pie murder [Large Print] / by Joanne Fluke.
- Severed Trust [Large Print]
- To Dwell in Darkness [Large Print]
- Steeped in Evil [Large Print] : a Tea Shop Mystery / by Laura Childs.
- Death of a policeman [Large Print] / M.C. Beaton.
Detective Chief Inspector Blair has a new police officer, Cyril Sessions, follow Sergeant Hamish Macbeth through Lochdubh, but the rookie winds up dea [...]
- Irish Eyes [Large Print]
- King's mountain [Large Print] : a ballad novel / by Sharyn McCrumb.
- Bridget Jones [Large Print] : mad about the boy / by Helen Fielding.
- Be careful what you wish for [Large Print] / by Jeffrey Archer.
- A Wilder Rose [Large Print] / by Susan Wittig Albert.
- Robert Ludlum's the Janson Option [Large Print]
- The bootlegger [Large Print] : an Isaac Bell adventure / by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott.
- Allegiant [Large Print] / by Veronica Roth.
"When Tris and Tobias leave their faction-based society, their new reality is even more alarming than the one they left behind"-- Provided b [...]
- Insurgent [Large Print] / by Veronica Roth.
"As war surges in the dystopian society around her, sixteen-year-old Divergent Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves--and herse [...]
- Divergent [Large Print] / Veronica Roth.
In a future Chicago, sixteen-year-old Beatrice Prior must choose among five predetermined factions to define her identity for the rest of her life, a [...]
- That old black magic [Large Print] / Mary Jane Clark.
Piper Donovan must unmask a devious killer striking in New Orleans' legendary French Quarter.
- Worthy Brown's daughter [Large Print] / Phillip Margolin.
One of a handful of lawyers in the new state of Oregon, recently widowed Matthew Penny agrees to help Worthy Brown, a newly freed slave, rescue his fi [...]
- The days of Anna Madrigal [Large Print] : a novel / Armistead Maupin.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin