- Blackberry pie murder / Joanne Fluke.
Hannah Swensen thinks she killed a former high school football hero with her car, until an autopsy reveals the victim was dead before Hannah even hit [...]
- Rebound / Michael Goodell.
- A Traitor's tears / by Fiona Buckley.
"July, 1573. Recently widowed, Ursula Blanchard is living a quiet life on her Surrey estate, caring for her infant son. But her peaceful existenc [...]
- The way you die tonight / Robert J. Randisi.
- Dead to rights / J.A. Jance.
A woman is cruelly cut down in a remote corner of Arizona, killed on her nineteenth wedding anniversary by a drunk motorist. A year later, the driver [...]
- Past reason hated : an Inspector Banks mystery / Peter Robinson.
- Death in a summer colony / Aaron Stander.
- The player : a mystery / Brad Parks.
"When he hears residents of a Newark neighborhood are getting sick--and even dying--from a strange disease, investigative reporter Carter Ross di [...]
- Lion plays rough : a Leo Maxwell mystery / Lachlan Smith.
"Leo Maxwell always lived in the shadow of his older brother Teddy, one of San Francisco's most ruthless and effective criminal defense lawy [...]
- False diamond / An Abbot Agency Mystery Veronica Heley.
While looking into the Holland family business empire, Bea discovers that there is trouble both with the family fortune and within the family.
- The burglar who counted the spoons / Lawrence Block.
- Cry of the children / by J.M. Gregson.
"When seven-year-old Lucy Gibson disappears into thin air at the local funfair, Chief Superintendent Lambert, along with DS Bert Hook and DS Ruth [...]
- The Mangle Street murders / M.R.C. Kasasian.
After being orphaned, March Middleton moves to Victorian London to live with her guardian, Sidney Grice, a famous private detective, and helps investi [...]
- A measure of blood / Kathleen George.
"Nadal watches for weeks before he first approaches the boy. No matter what Maggie Brown says, he's sure Matt is his son, and a boy should k [...]
- Saints of the Shadow Bible / Ian Rankin.
Reinstated on the force, demoted, and with a chip on his shoulder, Rebus reteams with internal affairs officer Malcolm Fox to solve a cold case from t [...]
- The dead in their vaulted arches / Alan Bradley.
On a spring morning in 1951, eleven-year-old chemist and aspiring detective Flavia de Luce gathers with her family at the railway station, awaiting th [...]
- Game, set, and murder : a mystery for D.I. Costello / by Elizabeth Flynn.
- The wonder chamber / Mary Malloy.
"It is the 100th anniversary of St. Patrick's College and Professor Lizzie Manning is tasked with creating a centennial exhibition to celebr [...]
- A basket of trouble : a Claire Hanover mystery / Beth Groundwater.
Claire, attending her brother Charley's new riding stable opening, is thrust into a murder investigation when one of the stable hands is found de [...]
- In the Morning I'll Be Gone : a Detective Sean Duffy novel / by Adrian McKinty.
"A Catholic cop tracks an IRA master bomber amidst the sectarian violence of the conflict in Northern Ireland The early 1980s. Belfast. Sean Duff [...]
- The cross of vengeance / Cora Harrison.
September, 1517: when fire destroys the famous relic of the Holy Cross in Kilnaboy church and then a pilgrim is found murdered, it is up to Mara, as B [...]
- Eldsdansen. Engish
"In this sixth installment in the critically acclaimed Swedish crime series, the murder of a young ballerina named Sophie, apparently an arson vi [...]
- The devil's breath / Tessa Harris.
Eighteenth-century anatomist Dr. Thomas Silkstone travels to the English countryside to unravel a tangled web of mystery, medicine, and murder.
- The drowning spool / Monica Ferris.
"Even though running Crewel World keeps Betsy plenty busy, a little extra cash on the side doesn't hurt. So when the local senior complex, W [...]
- The cat, the devil, and Lee Fontana / Shirley Rousseau Murphy and Pat J.J. Murphy.
When Satan tempts him with the promise of one more successful robbery, thief Lee Fontana, the night before he is paroled, must make a life-changing de [...]
- Miss Dimple picks a peck of trouble / A Mystery Mignon F. Ballard.
"It's the summer of 1944 and the world seems mired in a War that will never end. On the home front, the people of Elderberry, Georgia, are d [...]
- Silence in Hanover Close / Anne Perry.
- Fair and tender ladies / Chris Nickson.
- Shadows of death / by Jeanne M. Dams.
- The murder house / Simon Beaufort.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin