- By its cover / Donna Leon.
Commissario Guido Brunetti investigates the theft of pages stolen from a rare book at a Venetian library. A suspect is found at once: a professor from [...]
- Waiting for Wednesday : a Frieda Klein mystery / Nicci French.
While consulting on the murder of a housewife who was hiding a shocking secret, brilliant psychotherapist Frieda Klein is brought closer to a serial k [...]
- In search of murder / Roderic Jeffries.
- Babylon. English
Inspector Christian Tell and his team are called to the scene of a double murder. University lecturer Anne-Marie Karpov lies dead in her home, alongsi [...]
- Classic in the pits / Amy Myers.
- Murder at Mullings / Dorothy Cannell.
An ill-advised second marriage between dull Edward Stodmarsh and the scheming Regina Stapleton culminates in a scandal involving an eccentric member o [...]
- Murder at the breakers / Alyssa Maxwell.
"As the nineteenth century comes to a close, the illustrious Vanderbilt family dominates Newport, Rhode Island, high society. But when murder dar [...]
- The Lady of Sorrows / Anne Zouroudi.
Hermes Diaktoros visits a remote island which is home to an ancient icon famed for its miraculous powers. But something about the Virgin troubles him, [...]
- Death on Blackheath / Anne Perry.
Investigating evidence of a violent struggle at the home of Ministry of Defense member Dudley Kynaston, Pitt and the Special Branch discover the bruta [...]
- Drowning Barbie : an Ike Schwartz mystery / Frederick Ramsay.
Ethyl Smut, everyone agreed, deserved to die. Drugs, child abuse, a life wasted, but murder is murder and killers must be brought to justice.So, when [...]
- Mystic tea : a novel / Rea Nolan Martin.
"A community of quirky, mismatched, and endearing women struggle to find meaning and purpose on a ramshackle monastery in upstate New York. Havin [...]
- Fixed / L. A. Kornetsky.
"Even though she's unlicensed as an investigator, when someone from the local animal shelter approaches Ginny Mallard about looking into pot [...]
- Dead water : a Shetland mystery / Ann Cleeves.
"Ann Cleeves returns to her critically acclaimed Shetland Island series with this stunning mystery featuring Inspector Jimmy Perez, who readers w [...]
- Death in Sardinia : an Inspector Bordelli mystery / Marco Vichi ; translated by Stephen Sartarelli.
It is 1965 in Florence. A man is found dead in his home with a pair of scissors stuck in his throat. Only one thing is known about him. He was a loan [...]
- The disappeared / a novel by Kristina Ohlsson ; translation, Marlaine Delargy.
A latest installment in the series that includes Unwanted and Daisy follows Fredrika Bergman's investigation into a missing student's murder [...]
- The red road : a novel / Denise Mina.
Preparing to testify against a violent arms dealer, police detective Alex Morrow finds her efforts challenged by a privileged Scottish lawyer's m [...]
- Silence for the dead / Simone St. James.
""Portis House emerged from the fog as we approached, showing itself slowly as a long, low shadow...." In 1919, Kitty Weekes, pretty, r [...]
- Stagione della caccia. English
"From internationally bestselling author Andrea Camilleri, a brilliant, bawdy comedy that will surprise even the most die-hard Montalbano fans. I [...]
- Death come quickly / Susan Wittig Albert.
"When China's and Ruby's friend Karen Prior is mugged in a mall parking lot and dies a few days later, China begins to suspect that her [...]
- Dead people : a mystery / Ewart Hutton.
"Detective Sergeant Glyn Capaldi, in disgrace and exiled from Cardiff to the deep heart of rural Wales, is called to the discovery of a human ske [...]
- Deal killer : a Darby Farr mystery / Vicki Doudera.
- Blackberry pie murder / Joanne Fluke.
Hannah Swensen thinks she killed a former high school football hero with her car, until an autopsy reveals the victim was dead before Hannah even hit [...]
- Rebound / Michael Goodell.
- A Traitor's tears / by Fiona Buckley.
"July, 1573. Recently widowed, Ursula Blanchard is living a quiet life on her Surrey estate, caring for her infant son. But her peaceful existenc [...]
- The way you die tonight / Robert J. Randisi.
- Dead to rights / J.A. Jance.
A woman is cruelly cut down in a remote corner of Arizona, killed on her nineteenth wedding anniversary by a drunk motorist. A year later, the driver [...]
- Past reason hated : an Inspector Banks mystery / Peter Robinson.
- Never laugh as a hearse goes by / A Penny Brannigan Mystery Elizabeth J. Duncan.
"The fifth in this enchanting Welsh series which has been likened to the work of Dorothy Cannell and M. C. Beaton Spa owner and habitual amateur [...]
- Killer physique / G.A. McKevett.
Plus-sized sleuth Savannah Reid investigates the death of a champion bodybuilder and Hollywood's newest action hero, who is found with a lethal d [...]
- Miss Julia's marvelous makeover : a novel / Ann B. Ross.
"Miss Julia masterminds a makeover in New York Times bestselling author Ann B. Ross's latest installment in her popular series It's sum [...]
- Death in a summer colony / Aaron Stander.
- The player : a mystery / Brad Parks.
"When he hears residents of a Newark neighborhood are getting sick--and even dying--from a strange disease, investigative reporter Carter Ross di [...]
- Ég man þig. English
"International superstar Yrsa Sigurdardottir has captivated the attention of readers around the world with her mystery series featuring attorney [...]
- Death's dark shadow : a DCI Paniatowski mystery / Sally Spencer.
Before she can even begin to track down the killer of the old woman dumped on the lonely canalside, Monika Paniatowski needs to find out who she is--b [...]
- Broken trust : a Nora Abbott mystery / Shannon Baker.
"Troubled Nora Abbott moves to Colorado and takes a job with an environmental trust, but her predecessor soon turns up dead"-- Provided by p [...]
- Murder at Cape Three Points / Kwei Quartey.
- Lion plays rough : a Leo Maxwell mystery / Lachlan Smith.
"Leo Maxwell always lived in the shadow of his older brother Teddy, one of San Francisco's most ruthless and effective criminal defense lawy [...]
- False diamond / An Abbot Agency Mystery Veronica Heley.
While looking into the Holland family business empire, Bea discovers that there is trouble both with the family fortune and within the family.
- Brooklyn graves : an Erica Donato mystery / Triss Stein.
A brutally murdered family man without an enemy in the world. A box full of charming letters home, written a century ago by an unknown female worker a [...]
- Grey howl / A Dulcie Schwartz Feline Mystery Clea Simon.
When Dulcie Schwartz acts as her university's liason to a prestigious literature conference, she must deal with sabotaged presentations, a profes [...]
- The burglar who counted the spoons / Lawrence Block.
- Cry of the children / by J.M. Gregson.
"When seven-year-old Lucy Gibson disappears into thin air at the local funfair, Chief Superintendent Lambert, along with DS Bert Hook and DS Ruth [...]
- The Mangle Street murders / M.R.C. Kasasian.
After being orphaned, March Middleton moves to Victorian London to live with her guardian, Sidney Grice, a famous private detective, and helps investi [...]
- A measure of blood / Kathleen George.
"Nadal watches for weeks before he first approaches the boy. No matter what Maggie Brown says, he's sure Matt is his son, and a boy should k [...]
- Saints of the Shadow Bible / Ian Rankin.
Reinstated on the force, demoted, and with a chip on his shoulder, Rebus reteams with internal affairs officer Malcolm Fox to solve a cold case from t [...]
- The dead in their vaulted arches / Alan Bradley.
On a spring morning in 1951, eleven-year-old chemist and aspiring detective Flavia de Luce gathers with her family at the railway station, awaiting th [...]
- Game, set, and murder : a mystery for D.I. Costello / by Elizabeth Flynn.
- The wonder chamber / Mary Malloy.
"It is the 100th anniversary of St. Patrick's College and Professor Lizzie Manning is tasked with creating a centennial exhibition to celebr [...]
- A basket of trouble : a Claire Hanover mystery / Beth Groundwater.
Claire, attending her brother Charley's new riding stable opening, is thrust into a murder investigation when one of the stable hands is found de [...]
- In the Morning I'll Be Gone : a Detective Sean Duffy novel / by Adrian McKinty.
"A Catholic cop tracks an IRA master bomber amidst the sectarian violence of the conflict in Northern Ireland The early 1980s. Belfast. Sean Duff [...]
- The cross of vengeance / Cora Harrison.
September, 1517: when fire destroys the famous relic of the Holy Cross in Kilnaboy church and then a pilgrim is found murdered, it is up to Mara, as B [...]
- Eldsdansen. Engish
"In this sixth installment in the critically acclaimed Swedish crime series, the murder of a young ballerina named Sophie, apparently an arson vi [...]
- The outcast dead : a Ruth Galloway mystery / Elly Griffiths.
"Forensic archaeologist Ruth Galloway uncovers the bones of a Victorian murderess while a baby snatcher threatens modern-day Norfolk in this exci [...]
- Children of the revolution : an Inspector Banks novel / Peter Robinson.
"A disgraced college lecturer is found murdered on a disused railway line near his home. He has 5,000 euros in his pocket, yet in the four years [...]
- The devil's breath / Tessa Harris.
Eighteenth-century anatomist Dr. Thomas Silkstone travels to the English countryside to unravel a tangled web of mystery, medicine, and murder.
- The Resistance Man : a Bruno, Chief of Police novel / Martin Walker.
A crime wave in the village of St. Denis interrupts the summer culinary endeavors of police chief Bruno Courrèges and is complicated by shockin [...]
- The drowning spool / Monica Ferris.
"Even though running Crewel World keeps Betsy plenty busy, a little extra cash on the side doesn't hurt. So when the local senior complex, W [...]
- The cat, the devil, and Lee Fontana / Shirley Rousseau Murphy and Pat J.J. Murphy.
When Satan tempts him with the promise of one more successful robbery, thief Lee Fontana, the night before he is paroled, must make a life-changing de [...]
- Miss Dimple picks a peck of trouble / A Mystery Mignon F. Ballard.
"It's the summer of 1944 and the world seems mired in a War that will never end. On the home front, the people of Elderberry, Georgia, are d [...]
- Silence in Hanover Close / Anne Perry.
- Fair and tender ladies / Chris Nickson.
- Shadows of death / by Jeanne M. Dams.
- The murder house / Simon Beaufort.
- Murder in the afternoon / Frances Brody.
"An intricate plot in the post-WWI English countryside and Frances Brody's "refreshingly complex heroine" (Kirkus) combine in this [...]
- The strangling on the stage / Simon Brett.
After she lands a starring role in the local production of George Bernard Shaw's "The Devil's Disciple," Jude's role becomes [...]
- A killing of angels : a novel / Kate Rhodes.
"The first death looked like a suicide. But someone had tucked a picture of an angel and a handful of white feathers into the banker's pocke [...]
- The breakfast club murder / Camilla T. Crespi.
"The Breakfast Club Murder is a fun, food-filled mystery with a rich and diverse cast of oddball characters to keep the reader laughing, crying, [...]
- A morning for flamingos : a Dave Robicheaux novel / James Lee Burke.
- Love story, with murders : a novel / by Harry Bingham.
Investigating the discovery of human remains that have been frozen for a decade, DI Fiona Griffiths learns that the victim was a missing student with [...]
- She's leaving home / William Shaw.
"London, 1968: The body of a teenage girl is found just steps away from the Beatles' Abbey Road recording studio. The police are called to a [...]
- Raiders of the Nile : a novel of the ancient world / Steven Saylor.
"In 88 B.C. it seems as if all the world is at war. From Rome to Greece and to Egypt itself, most of civilization is on the verge of war. The you [...]
- Hard going / Cynthia Harrod-Eagles.
Bill Slider must cut his vacation short when an old-fashioned gentleman is bludgeoned to death with a bronze statue.
- Döda av sommaren. English
Karin Jacobsson, Anders Knutas's newly promoted deputy, starts a complex inquiry into a murder committed while Knutas is on holiday. Peter Bovide [...]
- Trusting Viktor : a Cleo Cooper mystery / Lee Mims.
- Dying for attention / James T. Shannon.
"Dying for Attention is a taut, involving mystery. Matthew "Chug" O'Malley, a former Boston columnist and television personality, [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin