- Now that you're here / Amy K. Nichols.
"When street smart graffiti artist, Danny, is jolted into a parallel world, only Eevee, an alluring science geek has the know-how to get him home [...]
- Pink & green is the new black / Lisa Greenwald.
"Lucy Desberg is in eighth grade and she's determined to make this year perfect. Over the course of the year, though, her talent for makeup [...]
- Killer instinct / Jennifer Lynn Barnes.
"Cassie Hobbes and the other members of the Naturals program of the FBI work to solve a string of serial murders carried out by a copycat killer& [...]
- For real / Alison Cherry.
When shy, intelligent, eighteen-year-old Claire convinces her beautiful, popular sister Miranda to team up and compete against Miranda's cheating [...]
- Hold tight, don't let go : a novel of Haiti / Laura Rose Wagner.
In the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, Nadine goes to live with her father in Miami while her cousin Magdalie, raised as her sister, remain [...]
- X : a novel / Ilyasah Shabazz with Kekla Magoon.
Co-written by Malcolm X's third daughter, this vivid, fictionalized account of the activist's early life draws on stories from his family an [...]
- Audacity / Melanie Crowder.
"A historical fiction novel in verse detailing the life of Clara Lemlich and her struggle for women's labor rights in the early 20th century [...]
- Waiting for Gonzo / Dave Cousins.
"Thirteen-year-old Oz struggles to fit in at his new school, stop causing trouble, and support his sister with her own unexpected problem"-- [...]
- Night sky / Suzanne Brockmann and Melanie Brockmann.
Sixteen-year-old Skylar Reid joins her best friend Cal, Dana, a girl with supernatural abilities, and Dana's friend Milo on a quest to rescue you [...]
- No regrets / Elizabeth Karre.
"The ability to go back in time and fix things or forward in time to see how a choice will work out sounds like the perfect solution. But are som [...]
- Certain signals / Elizabeth Karre.
Determined to get a girlfriend, nerdy Rashawn asks the dream character for the power of "attraction detection."
- All you are / Elizabeth Karre.
Da'Quan has never quite broken into the popular crowd at school, but when a strange dream-character gives him the ability to channel others' [...]
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue / Maggie Stiefvater.
Blue and the Raven boys continue their search for the tomb of Glendower, the ancient Welsh king, as well as for Blue's mother, who has disappeare [...]
- Even in paradise / Chelsey Philpot.
"Seventeen-year-old Charlotte "Charlie" Ryder, a girl from a working class family whose talent for the arts has gained her entry into t [...]
- Very bad things / Susan McBride.
"When a photo of Katie's popular boyfriend Mark having drunken sex with a tattooed girl at a party goes viral at their exclusive boarding sc [...]
- The accidental highwayman : being the tale of Kit Bristol, his horse Midnight, a mysterious princess, and sundry magical persons besides / Ben Tripp.
In eighteenth-century England, young Christopher "Kit" Bristol unwittingly takes on the task of his dead master, notorious highwayman Whistl [...]
- In real life / Lawrence Tabak.
Fifteen-year-old math prodigy Seth Gordon hopes to compete professionally playing Starfare, the world's most popular computer game, but when he g [...]
- The cat at the wall / Deborah Ellis.
When normal American middle-school student Clare dies and comes back as a cat in the middle of conflict between Israelis and Palestinians, she wonders [...]
- Confessions : the Paris mysteries / James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
"Sixteen-year-old Tandy Angel moves to Paris for a fresh start with her siblings and to be reunited with James, her lost love, but her detective [...]
- Undivided / Neal Shusterman.
Three teens band together in order to sway the government to repeal all rulings in support of a procedure in which unwanted teenagers are captured and [...]
- They all fall down / Roxanne St. Claire.
Kenzie's life is transformed when she is voted one of the prettiest girls at Vienna High, but when the girls on the list start to die, Kenzie is [...]
- Trust me, I'm lying / Mary Elizabeth Summer.
Having learned to be a master con artist from her father, Julep Dupree pays expenses at her exclusive high school by fixing things for fellow students [...]
- Wild rover no more : being the last recorded account of the life and times of Jacky Faber / L.A. Meyer.
"In 1809, just when it looks like Jacky Faber and her beloved Jaimy will finally find their romance, Jacky is accused of treason and must flee Bo [...]
- Walking wounded / Chris Lynch.
Morris, Rudi, Ivan, and Beck were best friends at home and in Vietnam, but now Rudi has been killed in action, and the remaining three are the only on [...]
- The walled city / Ryan Graudin.
"As Jin Ling tries to save her sister, Mei Yee, from the Brotherhood of the Red Dragon in Hak Nam Walled City, one boy, Dai, can reunite them and [...]
- The walk on / John Feinstein.
After moving to a new town his freshman year in high school, Alex Myers is happy to win a spot on the varsity team as a quarterback but must deal with [...]
- Night itself
When Mio steals her grandfather's priceless katana, she unknowingly unleashes an ancient evil into modern-day London and must learn to control th [...]
- The doubt factory / Paolo Bacigalupi.
"When a radical band of teen activists claim that Alix's powerful father covers up wrongdoing by corporations that knowingly allow innocent [...]
- The Bane chronicles / Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson.
A collection of eleven short stories, previously published online, that illuminate the life of the enigmatic, flashy, and flamboyant High Warlock of B [...]
- Stranger / Rachel Manija Brown, Sherwood Smith.
"Generations after an unknown Change eliminated electricity and gave people unusual powers, the Southern Californian town of Las Anclas must deal [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin