- All that burns / Ryan Graudin.
"As newly crowned London royals Emrys and Richard unite mortal and Faery in their new kingdom, a dangerous force gains strength, threatening thei [...]
- Seeker / Arwen Elys Dayton.
After years of brutal training for what she thinks is the noble purpose of becoming a Seeker, Quin Kincaid, fifteen, learns that she will be using the [...]
- Shutter / by Courtney Alameda.
Seventeen-year-old Micheline Helsing is a tetrachromat, able to see ghosts in color and capture them on film, but when a routine hunt goes awry, Miche [...]
- Rush Revere and the American Revolution : time-travel adventures with exceptional Americans / Rush Limbaugh, with Kathryn Adams Limbaugh ; historical consultant: Jonathan Adams Rogers ; children's writing consultant: Chris Schoebinger ; illustrations by Christopher Hiers.
When substitute middle-school history teacher Rush Revere takes his students back in time to eighteenth-century Massachusetts, they witness the Battle [...]
- Grasshopper jungle : a history / by Andrew Smith.
"Austin Szerba narrates the end of humanity as he and his best friend Robby accidentally unleash an army of giant, unstoppable bugs and uncover t [...]
- Debutantes in love / Cora Harrison.
- The darkest part of the forest / by Holly Black.
In the town of Fairfold, where humans and fae exist side by side, a boy with horns on his head and ears as pointed as knives awakes after generations [...]
- When reason breaks / Cindy L. Rodriguez.
Elizabeth Davis and Emily Delgado seem to have little in common except Ms. Diaz's English class and the solace they find in the words of Emily Di [...]
- Willowgrove / Kathleen Peacock.
Mac and her boyfriend Kyle fight to unravel the conspiracy surrounding illegal experiments performed on werewolves at the secret asylum, Willowgrove.
- Love, Lucy / April Lindner.
After accepting a trip to Europe as a bribe from her parents to attend the college of their choice as a business major, seventeen-year-old Lucy discov [...]
- Waistcoats & weaponry / Gail Carriger.
In her alternate England of 1851, while taking her friend Sidheag by train to her werewolf pack in Scotland, sixteen-year-old Sophronia uncovers a plo [...]
- The outsiders / S.E. Hinton.
A revealing account of the tensions, fears, and frustrations of gang life from a teenage boy's point of view.
- Rumble fish / S.E. Hinton.
A junior high school boy idolizes his older brother, the coolest, toughest guy in the neighborhood, and wants to be just like him.
- Tex / S.E. Hinton.
Usually easygoing and affable, fifteen-year-old Tex undergoes a startling personality change when his rodeo-riding father reveals the truth about Tex& [...]
- I was here / by Gayle Forman.
In an attempt to understand why her best friend committed suicide, eighteen-year-old Cody Reynolds retraces her dead friend's footsteps and makes [...]
- Ghosts of heaven / Marcus Sedgwick.
Four linked stories of discovery and survival begin with a Paleolithic-era girl who makes the first written signs, continue with Anna, who people call [...]
- Looking for Alaska / John Green.
Sixteen-year-old Miles' first year at Culver Creek Preparatory School in Alabama includes good friends and great pranks, but is defined by the se [...]
- Breaking sky / Cori McCarthy.
In the year 2048 Chase Harcourt, call sign "Nyx," is one of only two pilots chosen to fly the experimental "Streaker" jets at the [...]
- Vicious / Sara Shepard.
On trial for murdering an actually still-alive Alison DiLaurentis, only Aria, Emily, Spencer, and Hanna know they have been framed and resolve to beat [...]
- Blues for Zoey / Robert Paul Weston.
When sixteen-year-old Kaz Barrett meets a mysterious, pink-haired girl named Zoey, his orderly life begins to spin out of control
- Beastkeeper / Cat Hellisen.
"Deep in the forest, in a crumbling ruin of a castle, Sarah begins to untangle the layers of curses affecting her family, until she discovers tha [...]
- I'll meet you there / Heather Demetrios.
Skylar Evans, seventeen, yearns to escape Creek View by attending art school, but after her mother's job loss puts her dream at risk, a rekindled [...]
- Now that you're here / Amy K. Nichols.
"When street smart graffiti artist, Danny, is jolted into a parallel world, only Eevee, an alluring science geek has the know-how to get him home [...]
- Pink & green is the new black / Lisa Greenwald.
"Lucy Desberg is in eighth grade and she's determined to make this year perfect. Over the course of the year, though, her talent for makeup [...]
- Killer instinct / Jennifer Lynn Barnes.
"Cassie Hobbes and the other members of the Naturals program of the FBI work to solve a string of serial murders carried out by a copycat killer& [...]
- For real / Alison Cherry.
When shy, intelligent, eighteen-year-old Claire convinces her beautiful, popular sister Miranda to team up and compete against Miranda's cheating [...]
- Soulprint / Megan Miranda.
Alina's spent her seventeen years imprisoned for the crimes of her past self, as shown by soul-fingerprinting when she was a newborn, but when a [...]
- All fall down / Ally Carter.
After being hospitalized for insisting that her mother was murdered, not killed in an accidental fire, Grace goes to live with her grandfather for a f [...]
- Red queen / Victoria Aveyard.
In a world divided by blood--those with common, Red blood serve the Silver-blooded elite, who are gifted with superhuman abilities--seventeen-year-old [...]
- Hold tight, don't let go : a novel of Haiti / Laura Rose Wagner.
In the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, Nadine goes to live with her father in Miami while her cousin Magdalie, raised as her sister, remain [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin