- Night sky / Suzanne Brockmann and Melanie Brockmann.
Sixteen-year-old Skylar Reid joins her best friend Cal, Dana, a girl with supernatural abilities, and Dana's friend Milo on a quest to rescue you [...]
- Certain signals / Elizabeth Karre.
Determined to get a girlfriend, nerdy Rashawn asks the dream character for the power of "attraction detection."
- All you are / Elizabeth Karre.
Da'Quan has never quite broken into the popular crowd at school, but when a strange dream-character gives him the ability to channel others' [...]
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue / Maggie Stiefvater.
Blue and the Raven boys continue their search for the tomb of Glendower, the ancient Welsh king, as well as for Blue's mother, who has disappeare [...]
- Even in paradise / Chelsey Philpot.
"Seventeen-year-old Charlotte "Charlie" Ryder, a girl from a working class family whose talent for the arts has gained her entry into t [...]
- Very bad things / Susan McBride.
"When a photo of Katie's popular boyfriend Mark having drunken sex with a tattooed girl at a party goes viral at their exclusive boarding sc [...]
- The accidental highwayman : being the tale of Kit Bristol, his horse Midnight, a mysterious princess, and sundry magical persons besides / Ben Tripp.
In eighteenth-century England, young Christopher "Kit" Bristol unwittingly takes on the task of his dead master, notorious highwayman Whistl [...]
- In real life / Lawrence Tabak.
Fifteen-year-old math prodigy Seth Gordon hopes to compete professionally playing Starfare, the world's most popular computer game, but when he g [...]
- Confessions : the Paris mysteries / James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
"Sixteen-year-old Tandy Angel moves to Paris for a fresh start with her siblings and to be reunited with James, her lost love, but her detective [...]
- Undivided / Neal Shusterman.
Three teens band together in order to sway the government to repeal all rulings in support of a procedure in which unwanted teenagers are captured and [...]
- They all fall down / Roxanne St. Claire.
Kenzie's life is transformed when she is voted one of the prettiest girls at Vienna High, but when the girls on the list start to die, Kenzie is [...]
- Trust me, I'm lying / Mary Elizabeth Summer.
Having learned to be a master con artist from her father, Julep Dupree pays expenses at her exclusive high school by fixing things for fellow students [...]
- Wild rover no more : being the last recorded account of the life and times of Jacky Faber / L.A. Meyer.
"In 1809, just when it looks like Jacky Faber and her beloved Jaimy will finally find their romance, Jacky is accused of treason and must flee Bo [...]
- Walking wounded / Chris Lynch.
Morris, Rudi, Ivan, and Beck were best friends at home and in Vietnam, but now Rudi has been killed in action, and the remaining three are the only on [...]
- The walled city / Ryan Graudin.
"As Jin Ling tries to save her sister, Mei Yee, from the Brotherhood of the Red Dragon in Hak Nam Walled City, one boy, Dai, can reunite them and [...]
- The walk on / John Feinstein.
After moving to a new town his freshman year in high school, Alex Myers is happy to win a spot on the varsity team as a quarterback but must deal with [...]
- Night itself
When Mio steals her grandfather's priceless katana, she unknowingly unleashes an ancient evil into modern-day London and must learn to control th [...]
- The doubt factory / Paolo Bacigalupi.
"When a radical band of teen activists claim that Alix's powerful father covers up wrongdoing by corporations that knowingly allow innocent [...]
- The Bane chronicles / Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson.
A collection of eleven short stories, previously published online, that illuminate the life of the enigmatic, flashy, and flamboyant High Warlock of B [...]
- Stranger / Rachel Manija Brown, Sherwood Smith.
"Generations after an unknown Change eliminated electricity and gave people unusual powers, the Southern Californian town of Las Anclas must deal [...]
- On a clear day / Walter Dean Myers.
In 2035, Dahlia Grillo, a sixteen-year-old math whiz, joins with six other American teens traveling to England to meet with groups from around the wor [...]
- Mortal heart / by Robin LaFevers.
Annith's worst fears are realized when she discovers that, despite her lifelong training to be an assassin, she is being groomed by the abbess as [...]
- Hunt for the bamboo rat / Graham Salisbury.
Zenji Watanabe, seventeen, is sent from Hawaii to the Philippines to spy on the Japanese during World War II and, after he is captured and tortured, m [...]
- Heir of fire : a Throne of Glass novel / Sarah J. Maas.
Royal assassin Celaena must travel to a new land to confront a truth about her heritage, while brutal and monstrous forces are gathering on the horizo [...]
- Glory O'Brien's history of the future / a novel by A.S. King.
"As her high school graduation draws near, Glory O'Brien begins having powerful and terrifying visions of the future as she struggles with h [...]
- Get happy / Mary Amato.
"On her birthday, Minerva, a seventeen-year-old singer/songwriter, hears from the father she has never known and her placid life is turned upside [...]
- Found / Harlan Coben.
"Mickey Bolitar and his friends continue to investigate the Abeona Shelter, while Mickey searches for answers about his father's tragic deat [...]
- Famous in love / Rebecca Serle.
When seventeen-year-old Paige is discovered in Portland, Oregon, and brought to Hollywood to star in a major motion picture, she finds all of the fame [...]
- BZRK apocalypse / Michael Grant.
"In the concluding book in the BZRK trilogy, war is again being waged in the macro and the nano, and Lear's identity is finally uncovered&qu [...]
- Atlantia : a novel / Ally Condie.
"Rio has always dreamed of leaving the underwater city of Atlantia for life in the Above; however, when her twin sister, Bay, makes an unexpected [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin