- Shutovskoĭ kolpak. English
Grishka has grown up in the closed world of a puppet theater in Russia, but now that world seems to be falling apart--his best friend needs an operati [...]
- Boys don't knit : (in public) / T. S. Easton.
After a brush with the law, Ben, a dyed-in-the-wool worrier, must take up a new hobby and chooses knitting, an activity at which he excels but must tr [...]
- Everything that makes you / Moriah McStay.
In alternating voices, Fiona "Fi" Doyle experiences her teen years in two ways, with and without a disfiguring accident that occurred at age [...]
- Silent alarm / Jennifer Banash.
Alys, a Plaineville, Wisconsin, junior who dreams of studying violin at Julliard, must deal with the aftermath of a tragic high school shooting in whi [...]
- Homecoming / Kass Morgan.
New dropships arrive from space and the Hundred send a rescue party to the crash site.
- Day 21 / Kass Morgan.
While Wells struggles to keep his band of one hundred humans together after three weeks on a what they believe is a deserted Earth, Clarke searches fo [...]
- Not otherwise specified / Hannah Moskowitz.
Auditioning for a New York City performing arts high school could help Etta escape from her Nebraska all-girl school, where she is not gay enough for [...]
- We all looked up / Tommy Wallach.
The lives of four high school seniors intersect weeks before a meteor is set to pass through Earth's orbit, with a 66.6% chance of striking and d [...]
- The unlikely hero of room 13B / Teresa Toten.
"Adam not only is trying to understand his OCD, while trying to balance his relationship with his divorced parents, but he's also trying to [...]
- The dark water / Seth Fishman.
"Mia and her friends resurface at the well's end to discover an astounding underground civilization, and immediately find themselves drawn i [...]
- Black dove, white raven / Elizabeth Wein.
Having moved to Ethiopia to avoid the prejudices of 1930s America, Emilia Menotti, her black adoptive brother Teo, and their mother Rhoda, a stunt pil [...]
- The Alex crow / by Andrew Smith.
The story of Ariel, a Middle Eastern refugee who lives with an adoptive family in Sunday, West Virginia, is juxtaposed against those of a schizophreni [...]
- Quake / Patrick Carman.
Teens Faith and Dylan finally go head-to-head with the mastermind behind their "pulses."
- Vanishing girls / Lauren Oliver.
"Two sisters inexorably altered by a terrible accident, a missing nine-year-old girl, and the shocking connection between them"-- Provided b [...]
- Under a painted sky / Stacey Lee.
"In 1845, Sammy, a Chinese American girl, and Annamae, an African American slave girl, disguise themselves as boys and travel on the Oregon Trail [...]
- The winner's crime / Marie Rutkoski.
The engagement of Lady Kestrel to Valoria's crown prince is the event of a lifetime, but to Kestrel it means living in a cage of her own making, [...]
- The orphan queen / Jodi Meadows.
"In a world where it is forbidden, refugee Princess Wilhelmina's ability to do magic might be just the thing to help reclaim her kingdom, or [...]
- The kidney hypothetical, or, how to ruin your life in seven days / by Lisa Yee.
A week before high school graduation, Harvard-bound Higgs suddenly finds his life falling apart and the other students turning against him, and someho [...]
- Stone in the sky / Cecil Castellucci.
"In this follow-up to TIN STAR, the desolate planet below the Yertina Feray space station is discovered to have overwhelming amounts of an invalu [...]
- Sorceress / Claudia Gray.
"Teenage witch Nadia must defeat the evil sorceress Elizabeth before Elizabeth gathers enough power to summon the One Beneath and destroy everyth [...]
- Shadow scale / Rachel Hartman.
"Seraphina, half-dragon and half-human, searches for others like her who can make the difference in the war between dragons and humans in the kin [...]
- Salt & stone / Victoria Scott.
Tella continues her effort to obtain the Cure for her brother by confronting the race's fourth and final challenges, including unseen ocean dange [...]
- Pretty wanted / Elisa Ludwig.
Willa and fellow troublemaker Aidan race to St. Louis to find answers about her true identity, which is tied to a decades-old murder case.
- Infandous / Elana K. Arnold.
Seventeen-year-old Sephora, a surfer and artist who loves fairy tales and mythology, struggles with a secret so horrible she cannot speak it aloud, es [...]
- Dead to me / Mary McCoy.
In 1948 Hollywood, a treacherous world of tough-talking private eyes, psychopathic movie stars, and troubled starlets, sixteen-year-old Alice tries to [...]
- Atlantis rising / Gloria Graw.
Alison is a Dewing, a super-human descendant of Atlantis who must hide her identity from everyone, but when Dewing newcomer Ian arrives, he reveals Al [...]
- All that burns / Ryan Graudin.
"As newly crowned London royals Emrys and Richard unite mortal and Faery in their new kingdom, a dangerous force gains strength, threatening thei [...]
- Seeker / Arwen Elys Dayton.
After years of brutal training for what she thinks is the noble purpose of becoming a Seeker, Quin Kincaid, fifteen, learns that she will be using the [...]
- Shutter / by Courtney Alameda.
Seventeen-year-old Micheline Helsing is a tetrachromat, able to see ghosts in color and capture them on film, but when a routine hunt goes awry, Miche [...]
- Rush Revere and the American Revolution : time-travel adventures with exceptional Americans / Rush Limbaugh, with Kathryn Adams Limbaugh ; historical consultant: Jonathan Adams Rogers ; children's writing consultant: Chris Schoebinger ; illustrations by Christopher Hiers.
When substitute middle-school history teacher Rush Revere takes his students back in time to eighteenth-century Massachusetts, they witness the Battle [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin