- Th1rteen r3asons why : a novel / by Jay Asher.
When Clay Jenkins receives a box containing thirteen cassette tapes recorded by his classmate Hannah, who committed suicide, he spends the night criss [...]
- Wild sky / Suzanne Brockmann and Melanie Brockmann.
Skylar is slowly adjusting to the powers that make her a Greater-Than, but unless she can master her abilities, the danger she attracts may destroy he [...]
- Soundless / Richelle Mead.
"A fantasy adventure steeped in Chinese folklore about a teenage girl named Fei. When her village is suddenly in danger, Fei finds herself on a j [...]
- It's a wonderful death / Sarah J. Schmitt.
"Seventeen-year-old RJ always gets what she wants. So when her soul is accidentally collected by a distracted Grim Reaper, somebody in the afterl [...]
- If you wrong us / Dawn Klehr.
"As Becca and Johnny plot revenge against the person responsible for the car accident that killed their loved ones, they discover that nothing is [...]
- Either the beginning or the end of the world / Terry Farish.
Sofie, sixteen, lives alone with her father, a Scottish fisherman, on New Hampshire's coast and is not prepared for the return of her pregnant mo [...]
- Consent / Nancy Ohlin.
"An intense bond between high school senior Bea and her music teacher turns into a passionate affair, but when their affair turns into a scandal, [...]
- Year in the life of a total and complete genius
Seventh-grader Arthur Bean, soon-to-be a rich and famous author, has set two goals for himself: to win the school writing contest and to win the heart [...]
- Evil librarian / Michelle Knudsen.
""He is young. He is hot. He is also evil. He is ....... the librarian. Cynthia's best friend, Annie, falls head over heels for the new [...]
- Illuminae / Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff.
"The planet Kerenza is attacked, and Kady and Ezra find themselves on a space fleet fleeing the enemy, while their ship's artificial intelli [...]
- The appearance of Annie van Sinderen / Katherine Howe.
While attending film school in New York City, Wes encounters Annie, a mysterious and intoxicatingly beautiful girl searching for a missing ring, and a [...]
- Willful machines / Tim Floreen.
In a near-future America, a sentient computer program named Charlotte has turned terrorist, but Lee Fisher, the closeted son of an ultraconservative P [...]
- The many lives of John Stone / Linda Buckley-Archer.
When seventeen-year-old Spark takes a summer job working at a secluded house in England, organizing journals that span centuries and all written in th [...]
- The immortal heights / Sherry Thomas.
When Bane, the monstrous tyrant who bestrides the entire mage world, demands that Titus hand over Iolanthe or watch as his entire realm is destroyed i [...]
- Trust me, I'm trouble / Mary Elizabeth Summer.
Master con artist Julep Dupree has managed to stay at her private school, but now her life is in danger and, against her better judgment, she takes a [...]
- A song for Ella Grey / David Almond.
Claire witnesses a love so dramatic it is as if Ella Grey has been captured and taken from her, but the loss of her best friend to the arms of Orpheus [...]
- Until we meet again / Renee Collins.
Spending the summer marooned with her mother and stepfather in a snooty Massachusetts shore town bores Cassandra until she meets a dreamy stranger who [...]
- The winter place / Alexander Yates.
Upon their father's death, Tess and her younger brother, Axel, leave New York for their grandparents' home in Finland, where they learn that [...]
- The lies about truth / Courtney C. Stevens.
"A teen struggles to overcome both the physical and emotional scars that resulted from an accident that killed her best friend"-- Provided b [...]
- Spinning starlight / R.C. Lewis.
"Sixteen-year-old heiress and paparazzi darling Liddi Jantzen must save her brothers in this outer-space retelling of Hans Christian Andersen [...]
- Persuasion / Martina Boone.
When a mysterious man wielding a fatal spell appears at the Watson plantation, claiming the key to the Watson and Beaufort magical gifts and the Coles [...]
- Paper hearts / Meg Wiviott.
Follows the story of two girls as they forge a powerful friendship that carries them through horrific circumstances.
- Calvin / a novel by Martine Leavitt.
Born on the day the last Calvin and Hobbes comic strip was published, seventeen-year-old Calvin, a schizophrenic, sees and has conversations with the [...]
- All American boys / Jason Reynolds, Brendan Kiely.
When sixteen-year-old Rashad is mistakenly accused of stealing, classmate Quinn witnesses his brutal beating at the hands of a police officer who happ [...]
- A thousand nights / E.K. Johnston.
Lo-Melkhiin killed three hundred girls before he came to her village, so when she is taken to the king's dangerous court she believes death will [...]
- Library of souls / by Ransom Riggs.
Jacob, Emma, and Addison travel through time from present-day London to the slums of Victorian England to rescue the other Peculiar Children from a gu [...]
- See no color / Shannon Gibney.
Alex has always identified herself as a baseball player, the daughter of a winning coach, but when she realizes that is not enough she begins to come [...]
- I crawl through it / a novel by A.S. King.
"A surrealist novel about four teenagers who find unconventional ways to escape standardized tests and their perilous world, and discover that th [...]
- Lock & Mori / Heather W. Petty.
In modern-day London, sixteen-year-old Miss James "Mori" Moriarty is looking for an escape from her recent past and spiraling home life when [...]
- Ash & Bramble / Sarah Prineas.
After Pin and Shoe escape from servitude in the Godmother's fortress, they learn that she has taken control of Story, which can warp the world ar [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin