- Silent alarm / Jennifer Banash.
Alys, a Plaineville, Wisconsin, junior who dreams of studying violin at Julliard, must deal with the aftermath of a tragic high school shooting in whi [...]
- Not otherwise specified / Hannah Moskowitz.
Auditioning for a New York City performing arts high school could help Etta escape from her Nebraska all-girl school, where she is not gay enough for [...]
- The unlikely hero of room 13B / Teresa Toten.
"Adam not only is trying to understand his OCD, while trying to balance his relationship with his divorced parents, but he's also trying to [...]
- The dark water / Seth Fishman.
"Mia and her friends resurface at the well's end to discover an astounding underground civilization, and immediately find themselves drawn i [...]
- The Alex crow / by Andrew Smith.
The story of Ariel, a Middle Eastern refugee who lives with an adoptive family in Sunday, West Virginia, is juxtaposed against those of a schizophreni [...]
- Quake / Patrick Carman.
Teens Faith and Dylan finally go head-to-head with the mastermind behind their "pulses."
- Vanishing girls / Lauren Oliver.
"Two sisters inexorably altered by a terrible accident, a missing nine-year-old girl, and the shocking connection between them"-- Provided b [...]
- The winner's crime / Marie Rutkoski.
The engagement of Lady Kestrel to Valoria's crown prince is the event of a lifetime, but to Kestrel it means living in a cage of her own making, [...]
- The orphan queen / Jodi Meadows.
"In a world where it is forbidden, refugee Princess Wilhelmina's ability to do magic might be just the thing to help reclaim her kingdom, or [...]
- Stone in the sky / Cecil Castellucci.
"In this follow-up to TIN STAR, the desolate planet below the Yertina Feray space station is discovered to have overwhelming amounts of an invalu [...]
- Sorceress / Claudia Gray.
"Teenage witch Nadia must defeat the evil sorceress Elizabeth before Elizabeth gathers enough power to summon the One Beneath and destroy everyth [...]
- Shadow scale / Rachel Hartman.
"Seraphina, half-dragon and half-human, searches for others like her who can make the difference in the war between dragons and humans in the kin [...]
- Salt & stone / Victoria Scott.
Tella continues her effort to obtain the Cure for her brother by confronting the race's fourth and final challenges, including unseen ocean dange [...]
- Infandous / Elana K. Arnold.
Seventeen-year-old Sephora, a surfer and artist who loves fairy tales and mythology, struggles with a secret so horrible she cannot speak it aloud, es [...]
- Dead to me / Mary McCoy.
In 1948 Hollywood, a treacherous world of tough-talking private eyes, psychopathic movie stars, and troubled starlets, sixteen-year-old Alice tries to [...]
- Atlantis rising / Gloria Graw.
Alison is a Dewing, a super-human descendant of Atlantis who must hide her identity from everyone, but when Dewing newcomer Ian arrives, he reveals Al [...]
- All that burns / Ryan Graudin.
"As newly crowned London royals Emrys and Richard unite mortal and Faery in their new kingdom, a dangerous force gains strength, threatening thei [...]
- Seeker / Arwen Elys Dayton.
After years of brutal training for what she thinks is the noble purpose of becoming a Seeker, Quin Kincaid, fifteen, learns that she will be using the [...]
- Shutter / by Courtney Alameda.
Seventeen-year-old Micheline Helsing is a tetrachromat, able to see ghosts in color and capture them on film, but when a routine hunt goes awry, Miche [...]
- Rush Revere and the American Revolution : time-travel adventures with exceptional Americans / Rush Limbaugh, with Kathryn Adams Limbaugh ; historical consultant: Jonathan Adams Rogers ; children's writing consultant: Chris Schoebinger ; illustrations by Christopher Hiers.
When substitute middle-school history teacher Rush Revere takes his students back in time to eighteenth-century Massachusetts, they witness the Battle [...]
- Grasshopper jungle : a history / by Andrew Smith.
"Austin Szerba narrates the end of humanity as he and his best friend Robby accidentally unleash an army of giant, unstoppable bugs and uncover t [...]
- The carnival at Bray / a novel by Jessie Ann Foley.
Uprooted from Chicago to rural Ireland, Maggie searches for her place in the country she now calls home before enduring a tragedy that sends her on a [...]
- And we stay / Jenny Hubbard.
Sent to an Amherst, Massachusetts, boarding school after her ex-boyfriend shoots himself, seventeen-year-old Emily expresses herself through poetry as [...]
- Debutantes in love / Cora Harrison.
- The darkest part of the forest / by Holly Black.
In the town of Fairfold, where humans and fae exist side by side, a boy with horns on his head and ears as pointed as knives awakes after generations [...]
- When reason breaks / Cindy L. Rodriguez.
Elizabeth Davis and Emily Delgado seem to have little in common except Ms. Diaz's English class and the solace they find in the words of Emily Di [...]
- Willowgrove / Kathleen Peacock.
Mac and her boyfriend Kyle fight to unravel the conspiracy surrounding illegal experiments performed on werewolves at the secret asylum, Willowgrove.
- Love, Lucy / April Lindner.
After accepting a trip to Europe as a bribe from her parents to attend the college of their choice as a business major, seventeen-year-old Lucy discov [...]
- Waistcoats & weaponry / Gail Carriger.
In her alternate England of 1851, while taking her friend Sidheag by train to her werewolf pack in Scotland, sixteen-year-old Sophronia uncovers a plo [...]
- The outsiders / S.E. Hinton.
A revealing account of the tensions, fears, and frustrations of gang life from a teenage boy's point of view.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin