- We are all made of molecules / Susin Nielsen.
Thirteen-year-old brilliant but socially-challenged Stewart and mean-girl Ashley must find common ground when, two years after Stewart's mother d [...]
- Tracked / Jenny Martin.
Phee Van Zant, an orphaned street-racer on the corrupt planet Castra, gets swept up in the corporate rally circuit and an even bigger revolution.
- The silver dream : an InterWorld novel / story by Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves ; written by Michael Reaves and Mallory Reaves.
After mastering the ability to walk between dimensions, Joey Harker and his fellow InterWorld freedom fighters embark on a mission to maintain peace b [...]
- Saint anything : a novel / Sarah Dessen.
Sydney's charismatic older brother, Peyton, has always been the center of attention in the family but when he is sent to jail, Sydney struggles t [...]
- Challenger deep / Neal Shusterman ; illustrations by Brendan Shusterman.
"A teenage boy struggles with schizophrenia"-- Provided by publisher.
- Apple and Rain : a story to fix a broken heart / Sarah Crossan.
When her imagined perfect life with her estranged mother begins to unravel, fourteen-year-old Apple finds comfort in reading and writing poetry.
- The wrath & the dawn / Renée Ahdieh.
In this reimagining of The Arabian Nights, Shahrzad plans to avenge the death of her dearest friend by volunteering to marry the murderous boy-king of [...]
- The truth about us / Janet Gurtler.
When Jess's father orders her to work at a soup kitchen for the summer, she meets Flynn, a classmate from the wrong side of the tracks, and disco [...]
- The summer after you + me / Jennifer Salvato Doktorski.
A year after Superstorm Sandy, Lucy's life is returning to normal at the New Jersey shore, where she has grown up surfing with her twin brother, [...]
- The fill-in boyfriend / Kasie West.
When a desperate Gia Montgomery asks a stranger to be her "fill-in boyfriend" at prom, she feels an attraction to him, and tries to track hi [...]
- Swept away : a Sixteenth summer novel / Michelle Dalton.
"While volunteering for the summer at the local lighthouse in her hometown of Rocky Point, sixteen-year-old Mandy Sullivan falls for the grandson [...]
- Oryon / by T Cooper & Allison Glock-Cooper.
When Ethan awakens to his sophomore year of high school in the body of Oryon, an African American skateboarder, he must determine where he fits in the [...]
- Guardians / Susan Kim & Laurence Klavan.
"In a world where teens die at nineteen and disease is rampant, Esther and her allies have created a haven within the District, the gleaming skys [...]
- A tale of two besties : a Hello giggles novel / Sophia Rossi ; with a foreword by Zooey Deschanel.
In ultra-cool Los Angeles, can two freshman girls remain best friends despite a tidal wave of high school drama, or does growing up mean leaving some [...]
- A court of thorns and roses / Sarah J. Maas.
"Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from stories, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin, a High Lo [...]
- Denton Little's death date / a novel by Lance Rubin.
"In a world where everyone knows the day they will die, a teenage boy is determined to outlive his upcoming expiration date"-- Provided by p [...]
- The Truth Commission : a novel / Susan Juby ; illustrations by Trevor Cooper.
As a project for her "creative non-fiction module" at a school for the arts, Normandy Pale chronicles the work of the Truth Commission, thro [...]
- The second guard / by J.D. Vaughn.
While training to join the ranks of the Queen's legendary army, the Second Guard, fifteen-year-old Talimendra and her new friends Zarif and Chey [...]
- The wrong side of right / Jenn Marie Thorne.
After her mother dies, sixteen-year-old Kate Quinn meets the father she did not know she had, joins his presidential campaign, falls for a rebellious [...]
- The walls around us / Nova Ren Suma.
Orianna and Violet are ballet dancers and best friends, but when the ballerinas who have been harassing Violet are murdered, Orianna is accused of the [...]
- Hit count : a novel / by Chris Lynch.
Arlo Brodie loves being at the heart of the action on the football field, and while his dad cheers him on, his mother quotes head injury statistics an [...]
- Bone Gap / Laura Ruby.
Eighteen-year-old Finn, an outsider in his quiet Midwestern town, is the only witness to the abduction of town favorite Roza, but his inability to dis [...]
- Cuckoo song / Frances Hardinge.
In post-World War I England, eleven-year-old Triss nearly drowns in a millpond known as "The Grimmer" and emerges with memory gaps, aware th [...]
- Zeroboxer / Fonda Lee.
"As seventeen-year-old Carr 'the Raptor' Luka rises to fame in the weightless combat sport of zeroboxing, he learns a devastating secre [...]
- Tagged / Diane C. Mullen.
When Liam, a fourteen-year-old graffiti artist, can't keep his grades up and is threatened by a local gang in the projects of Minneapolis, his mo [...]
- Lies I told / Michelle Zink.
Since Grace was adopted by the Fontaines, she has been carefully taught the art of the scam and has an uncanny ability to create a personality to help [...]
- Fig / Sarah Elizabeth Schantz.
In 1994, Fig looks back on her life and relates her experiences, from age six to nineteen, as she desperately tries to save her mother from schizophre [...]
- In bloom
Life threatening cancer brings Francis and Amber together, but when Francis's recovery takes a different path from Amber's, he has no idea h [...]
- Archivist wasp : a novel / Nicole Kornher-Stace.
"A postapocalyptic ghosthunter escapes her dire fate by joining the ghost of a supersoldier on his quest to the underworld"-- Provided by pu [...]
- Until the beginning / Amy Plum.
"With the help of her friend Miles, Juneau continues her desperate search to find and rescue her clan, but the same forces that abducted her peop [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin