- Comic books. Selections
- Kiss of the rose princess. Volume 6 / story & art by Aya Shouoto ; translation/Tetsuichiro Miyaki ; touch-up art & lettering/Inori Fukuda Trant.
- Royaumes du nord, #1
"In the first of a three-volume graphic novel adaptation, Lyra Belacqua and her daemon familiar set out to prevent her best friend and other kidn [...]
- Lastman. 2 English
Adrian Velba's mysterious partner Richard Aldana continues to use his strength, martial arts skills, and intelligence to beat his magic-wielding [...]
- Hawkeye : my life as a weapon / Matt Fraction, writer ; David Aja, artist, #1-3, Javier Pulido, artist, #4-5 ; Matt Hollingsworth, color artist ; Chris Eliopoulos, letterer.
In his spare time away from the Avengers, Clint Barton, also known as Hawkeye, takes on the seedy underbelly of New York City with his protég&e [...]
- Captain Marvel. 1, Higher, faster, further more / writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick ; artist, David Lopez ; color artist, Lee Loughridge ; letterer, VC's Joe Caramagna.
- Tiger & Bunny. 5 / art by Mizuki Sakakibara ; planning/original story, Sunrise ; original script, Masafumi Nishida ; original character and hero design, Masakazu Katsura ; translation & English adaptation, Labaamen & John Werry, HC Language Solutions ; touch-up art & lettering, Stephen Dutro.
Kotetsu and Barnaby are called in to protect the Mayor's son from a kidnapping threat, but the child is a telekinetic NEXT, which poses some prob [...]
- Tiger & Bunny. 4 / art by Mizuki Sakakibara ; planning/story, Sunrise ; original script, Masafumi Nishida ; original character and hero design, Masakazu Katsura ; translation & English adaptation, Labaamen & John Werry, HC Language Solutions ; touch-up art & lettering, Stephen Dutro.
The heroes face down the deranged NEXT killer, Lunatic, while trying to convince everyone that the NEXT organization is actually working for the good [...]
- Tiger & Bunny. 3 / art by Mizuki Sakakibara ; planning/story, Sunrise ; original script, Masafumi Nishida ; original character and hero design, Masakazu Katsura ; translation & English adaptation, Labaamen & John Werry, HC Language Solutions ; touch-up art & lettering, Stephen Dutro.
Barnaby and Kotetsu become involved in a dangerous conspiracy while searching for the organization, Ouroboros.
- Kiss of the rose princess. Volume 5 / story & art by Aya Shouoto ; translation/Tetsuichiro Miyaki ; touch-up art & lettering/Inori Fukuda Trant.
While searching for an Arcana Card at an amusement park, Anise comes face-to-face with a fake Rose Knight and another Rose Princess.
- Guardians of the galaxy & X-Men : the Black Vortex.
A collection of nine stories featuring the Guardians of the Galaxy and the X-Men.
- Comic books. Selections
- Legend : the graphic novel / adapted by Leigh Dragoon ; illustrated by Caravan Studio.
Teens June, a military prodigy born into wealth, and Day, a criminal from the slums, are brought together and face plague, war, and a powerful, common [...]
- Comic books. Selections
Having won a recording contract, Emily and her band, the Strangers, must cope with making a record, deal with the record company which may not be what [...]
- Emily and the Strangers. Volume 1, The battle of the bands / created by Rob Reger ; written by Mariah Huehner and Rob Reger ; art by Emily Ivie.
In order to win a legendary haunted guitar, Emily is determined to create the most rockin' song the world has ever known! But can she do it solo? [...]
- Comic books. Selections
- Gotham Academy. Volume 1, Welcome to Gotham Academy / written by Becky Cloonan, Brenden Fletcher ; art by Karl Kerschl ; epilogue and Arkham flashback art by Mingjue Helen Chen ; color by Geyser, Dave McCaig, John Rauch, Msassyk, Serge Lapointe, Mingjue Helen Chen ; letters by Steve Wands.
"WELCOME TO GOTHAM ACADEMY! Gotham City's most prestigious prep school is a very weird place. It's got a spooky campus, oddball teacher [...]
- Kiss of the rose princess. Volume 4 / story & art by Aya Shouoto ; translation, Tetsuichiro Miyaki ; touch-up art & lettering, Inori Fukuda Trant.
- Guardians of the Galaxy. [Vol. 2], Angela / writer, Brian Michael Bendis ; consultant, Neil Gaiman ; pencilers, Sara Pichelli (#2-3), with (3 others) ; colorists, Justin Ponsor (#4-7, #10), (1 other) ; letterer, VC' Cory Petit.
Spinning out of the dramatic conclusion of Age of Ultron, dimensions collide and Heaven's most fearsome Angel arrives - and comes straight for th [...]
- Jaco the galactic patrolman / story and art, Akira Toriyama ; translation, Tetsuichiro Miyaki ; touch-up art and lettering, James Gaubatz.
Retired scientist Omori lives alone on a deserted island while continuing his research into time-travel. His quiet life is interrupted when galactic p [...]
- Nimona / Noelle Stevenson.
Lord Ballister Blackheart seeks to bring down the Institution of Law Enforcement and Heroics with the aid of his new shapeshifting sidekick Nimona.
- Superman earth one / Earth One written by J. Michael Straczynski ; pencils by Shane Davis ; inks by Sandra Hope ; colors by Barbara Ciardo ; lettered by Rob Leigh.
Gives new insight into Clark Kent's transformation into Superman and his first year as the Man of Steel.
- Superman : Earth one. Volume 2 / written by J. Michael Straczynski ; pencils by Shane Davis.
Young Clark Kent continues his journey toward becoming the World's Greatest Super Hero, but finds dealing with humanity to be a bigger challenge [...]
- Avengers world : ascension.
The A.I.M. empire makes a stand and the City of the Dead prepares to rise, three Avengers' lives hang in the balance, and Hyperion searches for a [...]
- Batman. The Court of Owls Volume 1, The court of owls / Scott Snyder, writer ; Greg Capullo, penciller ; Jonathan Glapion, inker ; FCO, colorist ; Richard Starkings, Jimmy Betancourt, letterers.
When a series of brutal murders rocks Gotham City, the prime suspect is one of Batman's closest allies--Dick Grayson.
- Amazing Spider-Man. The Parker luck / Dan Slott ; artist, Humberto Ramos.
Peter Parker returns as Spider-Man and battles against Electro and Black Cat, all while investigating Silk, a woman who was bitten by the same radioac [...]
- The Amazing Spider-Man : learning to crawl / writer: Dan Slott ; artist: Ramón Pérez.
- Comic books. Selections
- Maximum Ride : the manga. 8 / James Patterson ; adaptation and illustration, NaRae Lee ; lettering, JuYoun Lee.
While on a scientific expedition, Max and his friends are targeted by an underworld figure who intends to sell these super-kids to the highest bidder [...]
- Teen Titans : Earth One, Volume 1 / written by Jeff Lemire ; pencils by Terry Dodson.
"A new original graphic novel in DC's popular "Earth One" series, TEEN TITANS: EARTH ONE follows in the tradition of SUPERMAN: EAR [...]
- Avengers : Avengers world / writer: Jonathan Hickman ; artists: Jerome Opeña (issues 1-3) & Adam Kubert (issues 4-6) ; color artists: Dean White with Justin Ponsor, Morry Hollowell, Frank Martin & Richard Isanove (issues 1-3), Frank D'Armata (issue 4), and Frank Martin (issues 5-6) ; letterer: VC's Cory Petit.
The Avengers open their roster to an interplanetary level, and their new missions take them to a dead moon to aid the Shi'ar Imperial Guard in ba [...]
- The invincible Iron Man : the future / writer, Matt Fraction ; artist, Salvador Larroca ; colors, Frank D'Armata ; letters, Joe Caramagna.
Tony Stark is a captive in Mandarin City, forced to build an army of robots for the super-villain Mandarin, while Pepper Potts investigates the new, m [...]
- All-new X-Men : out of their depth / Brian Michael Bendis, writer ; Stuart Immonen, penciler, #11-14 ; Wade Von Grawbadger, inker, #11-14 ; David Lafuente, artist, #15 ; Marte Gracia, colorist, #11 & #14 ; Rain Beredo, colorist, #12-13 ; James Campbell, colorist, #15.
While one of the young X-Men breaks rank to join the adult Cyclops, Jean pushes her powers to the limit and is targeted by Mastermind.
- All-new X-Men. Yesterday's X-Men Yesterday's X-Men / Brian Michael Bendis, writer ; Stuart Immonen, penciler ; Wade von Grawbadger, inker ; Marte Gracia, colorist ; Cory Petit, letterer.
Professor X's five original students are brought to the present where they find that their future selves are not who they envisioned, while the X [...]
- All-new X-Men. Here to Stay Vol. 2, Here to stay / Brian Michael Bendis, writer ; David Marquez, artist ; Stuart Immonen, penciler ; Wade Von Grawbadger, inker ; Marte Gracia with Rain Beredo, colorists ; Cory Petit, letterer.
When Professor X's original five students--Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Iceman, and Marvel Girl--are plucked from the past and brought to the present, [...]
- Guardians of the galaxy : Cosmic avengers / writer, Brian Michael Bendis ; pencilers, Steve McNiven (#0.1, 1-3) & Sara Pichelli (#2-3) ; inkers, John Dell with Mark Morales (#2), Steve McNiven (#2-3) & Sara Pichelli (#2-3) ; colorist, Justin Ponsor ; letterer, VC's Cory Petit.
A team of intergalactic warriors that include Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, and Rocket Raccoon protect Earth from extra-terrestrial threats, including an i [...]
- Avengers world. Volume 3, Next world / writers, Nick Spencer with Frank Barbiere (#15-16) ; artists, Marco Checchetto (#10, #12, #14-16) with Ramon Rosanas (#16), Raffaele Ienco (#11, #13).
"As the A.I.M. Empire makes its stand, and the army of the dead rise under the command of Morgan Le Fay, the ragtag heroes of the new Euroforce s [...]
- Lastman. 1. English.
People are puzzled when Richard Aldana, a mysterious stranger who smokes cigarettes and wears a leather jacket, arrives in a medieval town where every [...]
- The fall of the House of Usher / The Fall of the House of Usher Edgar Allen Poe ; adapted by P. Craig Russell & Jay Geldhof.
In graphic novel format, retells the story of a visitor to a gloomy mansion who finds his childhood friend dying under the spell of a family curse.
- March. Book two / written by John Lewis & Andrew Aydin ; art by Nate Powell.
A first-hand graphic novel account of the author's lifelong struggle for civil and human rights continues to cover his involvement in Freedom Rid [...]
- Batman Li'l Gotham. Volume 1 / Dustin Nguyen, Derek Fridolfs.
Tales of adventure through the holidays featuring favorite Gotham City characters.
- Teen Titans go!. Volume 1, Party, party! / Sholly Fisch, Amy Wolfram, Merrill Hagan, Ricardo Sanchez ; writers. Jorge Corona, Ben Bates, Lea Hernandez, Chris Gugliotti, artists.
"Based on the hit TV show, feast your eyes on this all-new, all-ages comic book series! Join Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven as the [...]
- Kiss of the rose princess. Volume 2 / story and art by Aya Shouoto ; translation/Tetsuichiro Miyaki ; touch-up art & lettering/Inori Fukuda Trant.
A new transfer student who Anise knows from her days in Osaka tries to renew their friendship, but her knights do not trust him.
- Kiss of the rose princess. Volume 1 / story and art by Aya Shouoto ; translation/Tetsuichiro Miyaki ; touch-up art & lettering/Inori Fukuda Trant.
Expecting a terrible punishment when she loses the rose choker her father gave her, Anise Yamamoto instead receives four magical cards, each able to s [...]
- Comic books. Selections
- Princess Decomposia and Count Spatula / Andi Watson.
Stuck with doing most of her father's work, Decomposia struggles to keep up with her responsibilities to her mummy, werewolf, and ghost subjects, [...]
- Tiger & Bunny. 2 / art by Mizuki Sakakibara ; planning/story, Sunrise ; original script, Masafumi Nishida ; original character and hero design, Masakazu Katsura ; translation & English adaptation, Labaamen & John Werry ; touch-up art & lettering, Stephen Dutro.
Kotetsu and Barnaby, the first NEXT superhero duo, find that starring in a reality television program sours their relationship, but a bomb threat migh [...]
- Tiger & Bunny. 1 / art by Mizuki Sakakibara ; planning/story, Sunrise ; original script, Masafumi Nishida ; original character and hero design, Masakazu Katsura ; translation & English adaptation, Labaamen & John Werry ; touch-up art & lettering, Stephan Dutro.
"Superpowered humans known as NEXT appeared in the world 45 years ago. Some of them fight crime in the city of Stern Bild while promoting their c [...]
- Tonari no Seki-kun. English.
Every day, Seki creates intricate worlds of games, dioramas, and projects at his desk unbeknownst to his teachers and fellow students, except for Rumi [...]
- Gavrilo Princip, l'homme qui changea le siècle. English.
"Fictional account of the life of the young Serbian terrorist, Gavrilo Princep, who touched off World War I in 1914 by assassinating the Archduke [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin