- Loom magic! : 25 awesome, never-before-seen designs for an amazing rainbow of projects / John McCann & Becky Thomas.
Provides twenty-five rubber band loom projects, from key rings and pendants to cell phone cases and slingshots.
- Oil paints / by Mari Bolte ; illustrated by Pamela Becker.
"Step-by-step guides show how to create a variety of projects using oil paints"--Provided by publisher.
- Watercolors / by Mari Bolte ; illustrated by D.C. Ice.
"Lively text and step-by-step instructions show how to complete various watercolor art projects"--Provided by publisher.
- Acrylics / by Mari Bolte ; illustrated by D.C. Ice.
"Step-by-step guides show how to create a variety of projects using acrylic paints"--Provided by publisher.
- Harajuku style : fun fashions you can sketch / by Mari Bolte.
"Lively text and fun illustrations describe how to draw cool fashions"--Provided by publisher.
- Stitch-by-stitch / Jane Bull.
Introduces beginners to the basic techniques of knitting, embroidery, crocheting, needlepoint, and patchwork and provides step-by-step instructions fo [...]
- The bumper book of crafty activities : 100+ creative ideas for kids / [text by Michelle Powell... et al. ; photographs by Charlotte de la Bedoyere.]
- The flying machine book : build and launch 35 rockets, gliders, helicopters, boomerangs, and more / Bobby Mercer.
"Shows readers how to turn rubber bands, paper clips, straws, plastic bottles, and index cards into amazing, gravity-defying flyers. Each project [...]
- Easy fun projects with everyday items.
"See what you can do with items easily found in your own home!"--Back cover.
- I can draw-- on the farm / artwork by Terry Longhurst ; text by Amanda O'Neill.
- I can draw - cars & trucks / artwork by Terry Longhurst ; text by Amanda O'Neill.
- Ukrainian egg decoration : a holiday tradition / Ann Stalcup.
Describes pysanky, the traditional folk craft of decorating Easter eggs as carried on by women in Ukraine, a country on the northern edge of the Black [...]
- Light your way : make a candle / Carla Mooney.
"Explores the history and science of candle making. Includes step-by-step instructions for making beeswax and milk carton candles. Other topics i [...]
- Party / Laura Torres.
Provides step-by-step instructions for creating party-themed crafts, including invitations, party hats, name tags, and birthday garland.
- Creative kitchen crafts / by Kathy Ross ; illustrated by Nicole in den Bosch.
Provides instructions for creating useful kitchen handicrafts , including a scratch pad, a scrubbie bag dispenser, and a recipe book.
- F is for friendship : a quilt alphabet / written by Helen L. Wilbur and illustrated by Gijsbert van Frankenhuyzen.
Explores the history of quilting, patterns, techniques, and its role as an art form, in alphabetical prose and poetry.
- Fashion / by Susan M. Freese.
Provides information about many different careers, from clothing designer to fashion photographer, in the fashion industry, and discusses education an [...]
- Making paper airplanes : make your own aircraft and watch them fly! / David Woodroffe.
- Thanksgiving crafts / by Amy Bailey Muehlenhardt ; illustrated by Nadine Takvorian.
Information about the Pilgrims' first Thanksgiving accompanies step-by-step instructions for creating Thanksgiving crafts using everyday items, i [...]
- Valentine's Day crafts / by Jean Eick ; illustrated by Kathleen Petelinsek.
Step-by-step instructions with full-color illustrations introduce Valentine's Day crafts, including paper hearts, heart flowers, and Valentine [...]
- Thanksgiving crafts / by Jean Eick ; illustrated by Kathleen Petelinsek.
Step-by-step instructions with full-color illustrations introduce Thanksgiving crafts, including handprint turkeys, decorated napkins, and table runne [...]
- Independence Day crafts / by Mary Berendes and Jean Eick ; illustrated by Kathleen Petelinsek.
Step-by-step instructions with full-color illustrations introduce Independence Day crafts, including July 4th wavers, glitter stars, and flag fans.
- The kids' guide to balloon twisting / by Brad and Cindy Trusty.
"Gives kids step-by-step instructions about how to twist fun balloon animals and other shapes"--Provided by publisher.
- Cool crafts with flowers, leaves, and twigs : green projects for resourceful kids / by Jen Jones.
"Step-by-step instructions for crafts made from flowers, leaves, and twigs and information about reusing and recycling"--Provided by publish [...]
- Making puppets / Sally Henry and Trevor Cook.
Step-by-step instructions explain how to create different types of puppets using basic supplies and simple techniques.
- Mother's Day crafts / by Jean Eick ; illustrated by Kathleen Petelinsek.
- Halloween crafts / by Jean Eick ; illustrated by Kathleen Petelinsek.
- Easter crafts / by Jean Eick ; illustrated by Kathleen Petelinsek.
- Christmas crafts / by Jean Eick ; illustrated by Kathleen Petelinsek.
- Birthday crafts / by Mary Berendes and Jean Eick ; illustrated by Kathleen Petelinsek.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin