- Tour du monde en quatre-vingts jours. English
Chronicles the adventures of English gentleman Phileas Fogg and his manservant, Passepartout, on their journey around the world in the late nineteenth [...]
- Just so stories / Rudyard Kipling ; illustrated by Robert Ingpen.
Offers Kipling's well-known imaginative animal story collection with new color illustrations.
- We Hold These Truths
- Tower of the Five Orders / by Deron R. Hicks ; illustrated by Mark Edward Geyer.
Thirteen-year-old Colophon Letterford and her cousin Julian continue their quest to uncover their family's treasure as new clues lead them to Oxf [...]
- The sandman and the war of dreams / William Joyce.
When Pitch and Katherine go missing, the Man in the Moon recruits the sleepy but clever Sandman to aid the Guardians' cause in an adventure that [...]
- The interrupted tale / Maryrose Wood.
Miss Penelope Lumley assuages the disappointments of her sixteenth birthday by accepting an invitation to speak at her former school, the Swanburne Ac [...]
- The girl who soared over Fairyland and cut the moon in two / by Catherynne M. Valente ; with illustrations by Ana Juan.
Longing for a new adventure that will reunite her with Ell, the Wyverary, and Saturday, September is spirited away to the moon and charged with saving [...]
- Sophie Hartley and the facts of life / by Stephanie Greene.
"Sophie, 10, doesn't want to turn into a moody teenager like her older brother and sister, and she certainly doesn't want to see The Mo [...]
- Leopards' gold / Jenny Nimmo.
It is years since King Timoken, his sister Zobayda, and his friends settled in the enchanted Red Castle, but now they are all threatened by the evil b [...]
- Island of fire / Lisa McMann.
The magical world of Artimé is gone and the Unwanteds are looking to Alex Stowe for answers, but while his twin brother Aaron continues to buil [...]
- Unstoppable / Tim Green.
Upon going to the doctor for a routine knee injury, foster child and aspiring NFL athlete Harrison learns that he has bone cancer.
- Warriors : the ultimate guide / Erin Hunter.
"A comprehensive view into the lives of the animals from Erin Hunter's Warriors series"-- Provided by publisher.
- Villains rising / Jeramey Kraatz.
"After leaving the Cloak Society and teaming up with the Junior Rangers of Justice, Alex Knight must learn to work with the superheroes who were [...]
- Thunder rising / Erin Hunter.
"The cats from the mountains completed their journey and have settled in the forest at the end of the sun trail. But tensions have reached a brea [...]
- The sultan's tigers / by Josh Lacey.
Tom, who comes from a long line of criminals, travels with his roguish uncle to India to find a family treasure--an antique jewel-encrusted tiger stol [...]
- The Shadowhand Covenant / Brian Farrey ; illustrated by Brett Helquist.
Twelve-year-old Jaxter Grimjinx finds himself caught in a conspiracy when he is tapped for a mission by the notorious clan of thieves known as the Sha [...]
- The ghost followed us home / Peg Kehret.
Enjoying the antique doll display at the museum, Kayo Benton and Rosie Saunders are amazed when they encounter a ghost with a tragic secret just befor [...]
- The dragon at the North Pole / Kate Klimo ; with illustrations by John Shroades.
Using magic snowshoes, cousins Jesse and Daisy travel to the North Pole to retrieve their pet dragon.
- The dagger X / Brian Eames.
Twelve-year-old Kitto Quick, stranded with his stepmother, Van, a Wampanoag girl, and a baby rescued from a slave ship on the very island where Morris [...]
- The Christmas wish / story by Lori Evert ; photographs by Per Breiehagen.
Young Anja, whose greatest dream is to be one of Santa's elves, makes friends with the animals that guide her on the journey from her home in the [...]
- The boxcar children spooktacular special / The Mystery of the Haunted Boxcar/ the Pumpkin Head Mystery/ the Zombie Project created by Gertrude Chandler Warner.
The Alden siblings tackle a series of Halloween mysteries, where they investigate a pumpkin-headed ghost on a friend's farm, examine a zombie sig [...]
- Jump shot / Tiki and Ronde Barber ; with Paul Mantell.
When the Tiki and Ronde make the junior high school basketball team, they see that they each have their own skills and the most important skill is tea [...]
- Into thin air / Franklin W. Dixon.
When the daughter of Bayport's amusement park owner goes missing, Joe and Frank follow clues to find the girl and determine if her disappearance [...]
- Horrible Harry and the missing diamond / by Suzy Kline ; pictures by Amy Wummer.
"Best friends Harry and Doug must find their teacher's missing diamond in time for the class talent show."-- Provided by publisher.
- Gee Whiz / Jane Smiley ; with illustrations by Elaine Clayton.
Soon after her yearling, Jack, begins working with professional trainers at a nearby ranch, Abby Lovitt takes responsibility for a very large, very sm [...]
- Paula Danziger's Amber Brown is on the move / written by Bruce Coville and Elizabeth Levy ; illustrations by Anthony Lewis.
"Now that Amber's mom and Max are married, the family is moving to a new house, and Amber is worried about more than just packing. How can s [...]
- Alexis and the missing ingredient / by Coco Simon.
Feeling like a third wheel in the Cupcake Club when best friend Emma goes away on a family trip, Alexis bonds with Katie while Mia spends time with a [...]
- A forest world / Felix Salten ; translation by Paul R. Milton and Sanford Jerome Greenburger.
A refreshed edition designed to appeal to collectors follows the classic story of the tentative interactions between domesticated animals at Lodge Far [...]
- "When did you see her last?" / Lemony Snicket ; art by Seth.
Young apprentice Lemony Snicket asks all the wrong questions while trying to solve a new case involving a missing girl.
- The screaming staircase / Jonathan Stroud.
Follows three young operatives of a Psychic Detection Agency as they battle an epidemic of ghosts in London.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin