- Baseball world series / Matt Christopher.
"Cousins and best friends Liam McGrath and Carter Jones must play against each other to achieve their dreams of winning the Series title! One cou [...]
- The Fourteenth Goldfish
- The ruins of Gorlan / John Flanagan.
When fifteen-year-old Will is rejected by battleschool, he becomes the reluctant apprentice to the mysterious Ranger Halt, and winds up protecting the [...]
- The icebound land / John Flanagan.
Chasing the slave-traders who kidnapped Will and Evanlyn, Ranger Halt and warrior student Horace find themselves in the frozen northern islands, where [...]
- The siege of Macindaw / John Flanagan.
Now a full-fledged Ranger, Will must rescue his friend Alyss from a rogue knight and uncover vital information needed to ward off a Scotti invasion.
- The kings of Clonmel / John Flanagan.
Halt, Will, and Horace set out for Hibernia, where a quasi-religious group, the Outsiders, is sowing confusion and sedition, and they find that secret [...]
- Halt's peril / John Flanagan.
Tennyson, the false prophet of the Outsider cult, has escaped and Halt is determined to stop him before he crosses the border into Araluen, but Genove [...]
- Artemis Fowl : the opal deception / Eoin Colfer.
While preparing to steal a famous Impressionist painting from a German bank, Artemis Fowl has no idea that Opal Koboi has escaped from jail, leaving o [...]
- The year of the fortune cookie : an Anna Wang novel / by Andrea Cheng ; illustrations by Patrice Barton.
Eleven-year-old Anna takes a trip to China and learns more about herself and her Chinese heritage.
- The tomb of shadows / Peter Lerangis ; illustrations by Torstein Norstrand.
After Marco's betrayal, Jack McKinley and his friends must face their own demons and engage in a battle with foes long gone.
- The storm tower thief / Anne Cameron.
When Scabious Dankhart engineers an outbreak of deadly spores called Ice Diamonds, causing chaos and illness, twelve-year-old Angus, who can predict a [...]
- The nerdy dozen / Jeff Miller.
Recruited by the Air Force after hacking into a classified military training program, Neil Andertol and his video game buddies pilot what they believe [...]
- The Gollywhopper Games : the new champion / by Jody Feldman ; illustrations by Victoria Jamieson.
Tired of living in his brother Spencer's shadow, twelve-year-old Cameron Schein considers taking an unfair advantage to win the second Golly Toy [...]
- The Actual & Truthful Adventures of Becky Thatcher
- Oliver and the seawigs / by Philip Reeve and Sarah McIntyre.
"When Oliver's explorer parents go missing, he sets sail on the rescue mission with some new, unexpected friends"-- Provided by publish [...]
- Nate the Great, where are you? / by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat and Mitchell Sharmat ; illustrated by Jody Wheeler in the style of Marc Simont.
"Nate the Great and his dog, Sludge, would like to take a break from detective work, but new cases--cases they do not want--await them"-- Pr [...]
- Minion / John David Anderson.
"Michael Morn is a supervillain-in-training and the adoptive son of the brilliant criminal mastermind whose sense of right and wrong is thrown in [...]
- Little green men at the Mercury Inn / Greg Leitich Smith ; illustrated by Andrew Arnold.
"Two boys race to get an undercover alien back to her mothership while dodging an oddball group of UFO-chasers, TV newspeople, and Florida retire [...]
- File under : 13 suspicious incidents / Lemony Snicket ; art by Seth.
"Called upon to investigate thirteen suspicious incidents in Stain'd-by-the-Sea, young Lemony Snicket collects clues, questions witnesses, a [...]
- Absolutely almost / Lisa Graff.
Ten-year-old Albie has never been the smartest, tallest, best at gym, greatest artist, or most musical in his class, as his parents keep reminding him [...]
- The witch of Blackbird Pond / Elizabeth George Speare.
In 1687 in Connecticut, Kit Tyler, feeling out of place in the Puritan household of her aunt, befriends an old woman considered a witch by the communi [...]
- Up a road slowly / Irene Hunt.
After her mother's death, Julie goes to live with her Aunt Cordelia, a spinster schoolteacher, where she experiences many emotions and changes as [...]
- Schwizerische Robinson. English
Shipwrecked on a tropical island, a Swiss minister, his wife, and their four sons struggle to survive until they can be rescued.
- Strawberry girl / written and illustrated by Lois Lenski.
In 1945, in Florida, ten-year-old Birdie Boyer and her family struggle to make their new farm prosper despite heat, droughts, cold snaps, and rowdy ne [...]
- Sounder / William H. Armstrong ; illustrations by James Barkley.
A young boy's world is shattered when his father, a poor black sharecropper, is jailed for stealing food for his family.
- Shiloh / by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.
When he finds a lost beagle in the hills behind his West Virginia home, Marty tries to hide it from his family and the dog's real owner, a mean-s [...]
- The secret garden / Frances Hodgson Burnett ; with a new afterword by Sandra M. Gilbert.
A ten-year-old orphan comes to live in a lonely house on the Yorkshire moors where she discovers an invalid cousin and the mysteries of a locked garde [...]
- Rabbit Hill / by Robert Lawson.
When a new family moves into the neighborhood, the animals of Rabbit Hill are very curious about how these human inhabitants will act.
- Pippi Langstrump. English
Relates the antics of a rambunctious girl who lives with a horse and a monkey--but without any parents--at the edge of a Swedish village.
- Peter Pan / J.M. Barrie ; introduced by Tony DiTerlizzi.
The Darling children have adventures in Never-Never Land with Peter Pan, the boy who would not grow up.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin