- Bad hair day / Sarah Mlynowski.
On their fifth trip through the magic mirror, siblings Abby and Jonah find themselves in the story of Rapunzel--and they set out to free her from her [...]
- The tell-tale start / Gordon McAlpine ; illustrations by Sam Zuppardi.
Sharing a common love of mischief as well as identical faces, twins Edgar and Allan Poe, descendants of the literary master, embark on a road trip fil [...]
- The summer I saved the world...in 65 days / Michele Weber Hurwitz.
Inspired by her late grandmother, thirteen-year-old Nina spends a summer secretly doing good deeds for her neighbors and enjoying the changes she brin [...]
- The forbidden library / Django Wexler.
When her father is lost at sea shortly after meeting a very unusual visitor, Alice must leave her home to live with an "uncle" whose rural P [...]
- The Blood Guard / Carter Roy.
Thirteen-year-old Ronan Truelove learns that he is a member of the Blood Guard, a secret society sworn to protect the pure, and must use his skills to [...]
- The ACB with Honora Lee / by Kate De Goldi ; drawings by Gregory O'Brien.
Visiting her memory-impaired grandmother at a rest home every week, Perry discovers that her grandmother has an unconventional interest in the alphabe [...]
- Archie takes flight / Archie Takes Flight by Wendy Mass and Michael Brawer ; illustrated by Elise Gravel.
On "Take Your Kid to Work Day," eight-year-old Archie discovers that his father drives a space taxi that shuttles aliens from one area of th [...]
- Pi in the sky / Wendy Mass.
Joss, the seventh son of the Supreme Overlord of the Universe, must team up with a human girl to re-create Earth, when the planet is accidentally eras [...]
- Once upon a midnight eerie / Gordon McAlpine ; illustrations by Sam Zuppardi.
"After having foiled the arch-nemesis who tried to kill them, identical twins Edgar and Allan Poe travel to New Orleans, where they will play the [...]
- Nick and Tesla's robot army rampage : a mystery with hoverbots, bristlebots, and other robots you can build yourself / by "Science Bob" Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith ; illustrations by Scott Garrett.
After a series of robberies strike Half Moon Bay, sibling sleuths Nick and Tesla build robots out of household objects in order to catch the culprits.
- Fly away / Patricia MacLachlan.
While in North Dakota helping her Aunt Frankie prepare for a possible flood, Lucy finds her voice as a poet with the help of her two-year-old brother [...]
- Dreamer, wisher, liar / Charise Mericle Harper.
Ashley's summer is filled with babysitting, letters to her best friend at camp, and a wish jar filled with secret revelations that help her under [...]
- Curiosity / Gary Blackwood.
In 1835, when his father is put in a Philadelphia debtor's prison, twelve-year-old chess prodigy Rufus Goodspeed is relieved to be recruited to s [...]
- Alien encounter / Charise Mericle Harper.
Nine-year-old Morgan of the Pacific Northwest is fascinated with aliens and the sasquatch, but his real adventures begin when he meets Lewis, whose pa [...]
- The miniature world of Marvin & James / Elise Broach ; illustrated by Kelly Murphy.
When his best friend, a human boy named James, goes away on vacation, Marvin the beetle worries that their friendship may end.
- Under the egg / Laura Marx Fitzgerald.
Her grandfather's dying words lead thirteen-year-old Theodora Tenpenny to a valuable, hidden painting she fears may be stolen, but it is her sear [...]
- Win or lose / Alex Morgan.
"Devin's team thinks she is taking too much credit for their winning streak and she must keep the team together"-- Provided by publishe [...]
- The science unfair / by Nate Ball ; illustrated by Macky Pamintuan.
Zack McGee gets help from his extraterrestrial best friend, Amp, when he has to create an experiment for the annual school science fair.
- The mark of the dragonfly / Jaleigh Johnson.
Since her father's death in a factory in the Dragonfly territories, thirteen-year-old Piper has eked out a living as a scrapper in Merrow Kingdom [...]
- The iron empire / James Dashner.
To save the life of young Alexander the Great, the time travelers, Dak, Sera, and Riq, enter a battle against their most dangerous foes.
- The crossover / by Kwame Alexander.
Fourteen-year-old twin basketball stars Josh and Jordan wrestle with highs and lows on and off the court as their father ignores his declining health.
- The crazy classroom caper / by Tony Abbott ; illustrated by Colleen Madden.
"When objects go missing in a kindergarten classroom, the Goofballs go undercover as teachers to crack the case"-- Provided by publisher.
- Stay where you are & then leave / John Boyne ; with hand lettering by Oliver Jeffers.
Four years after Alfie Summerfield's father left London to become a soldier in World War I he has not returned but Alfie, now nine, is shining sh [...]
- Sky Raiders / Brandon Mull.
Whisked through a portal to the Outskirts, an in-between world, sixth-grader Cole must rescue his friends and find his way back home--before his exist [...]
- Screaming at the ump / Audrey Vernick.
Twelve-year-old Casey lives with his father and grandfather at their family-run umpire school, and as he deals with middle school and his mother' [...]
- Perfect game / Matt Christopher.
Now playing on different teams, twelve-year-old cousins--and best friends--Carter and Liam must compete against each other at the Little League World [...]
- P.K. Pinkerton and the pistol-packing widows / Caroline Lawrence.
In 1860s Nevada, master-of-disguise P.K. Pinkerton uncovers a sinister plot when he takes a case that calls for him to shadow his friend and mentor, P [...]
- New kid / Tim Green.
"A troubled kid finds his bearings in a new school after a baseball coach offers him a spot on the team"-- Provided by publisher.
- I Am Still Not a Loser
- Game over, Pete Watson / Joe Schreiber ; illustrated by Andy Rash.
"When video game obsessed Pete Watson discovers his dad is not only a super-spy but has been kidnapped and is now trapped inside a video game, he [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin