- Babymouse : bad babysitter / Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm.
"Babymouse discovers that babysitting is not as easy as it sounds"-- Provided by publisher.
- Pokémon black and white. Volume 17 / story by Hidenori Kusaka ; art by Satoshi Yamamoto ; English adaptation, Bryant Turnage ; translation, Tetsuichiro Miyaki.
Meet Pokémon Trainers Black and White! His entire life, Black has dreamed of winning the Pokémon League! Now he embarks on a journey to [...]
- Phoebe and her unicorn : a heavenly nostril chronicle / Dana Simpson.
When Phoebe meets a unicorn named Marigold who grants her one wish, Phoebe wishes Marigold would become her best friend, and the two set off on advent [...]
- Aw yeah comics! : and...action! / story and artwork by Art Baltazar and Franco ; featuring Arthee, Jim Anderson, Nicolas Aureliani, Audrey Baltazar, Denver Brubaker, Jammie Cosley, Jeff Couturier, Chad Derdowski, Haas, Marc Hammond, Scoot McMahon, Brad and Theo Meltzer, Aaron Pittman, Polito, Alejandro Rosado, Chris Zod Smits, Kurt Wood, and Zac.
Features the adventures of Action Cat, Adventure Bug, and their friends as they battle evil and protect the innocent.
- The flying beaver brothers and the Crazy Critter Race / Maxwell Eaton III.
When Ace and Bub compete in a race to win a new houseboat, they unwittingly plant fast-spreading vines instead of trees on the Shark Tooth Islands, fo [...]
- Tippy and the night parade : a Toon book / by Lilli Carré.
"Follow Tippy on a nocturnal adventure through mist, up a mountain, down a hole and back home"-- Provided by publisher.
- Target practice / Target Practice Mike Maihack.
Mysteriously zapped thousands of years into the future, a teenaged Cleopatra discovers that she is destined to save the galaxy, a prophecy that compel [...]
- Ms. Marvel 2 : Generation Why
- Ms. Marvel. 1, No normal / writer, G. Willow Wilson ; artist, Adrian Alphona.
"Kamala Khan is an ordinary girl from Jersey City - until she's suddenly empowered with extraordinary gifts. But who truly is the new Ms. Ma [...]
- The dumbest idea ever! / by Jimmy Gownley.
Recounts the author's adventures as he grows from an eager-to-please boy into a teenage comic book artist.
- Sept boules de cristal. English.
Tintin, Snowy, and Captain Haddock become involved when a mysterious illness strikes the members of an archaeological expedition who have just returne [...]
- Temple du soleil. English.
Anxious to rescue the kidnapped Professor Calculus, Tintin, Snowy, and Captain Haddock follow the trail to an ancient Inca stronghold high in the Peru [...]
- Short stories. Selections
"Tells the story of a bird, a cat, and a dog through wordless comics. Everyone is a hero in his own story and every story is connected"-- Pr [...]
- Explorer : the hidden doors : seven graphic stories / edited by Kazu Kibuishi.
Presents the latest entry in the graphically illustrated series featuring artwork by such rising contributors as Johane Matte, Steve Hamaker, and Fait [...]
- The heroes of Olympus. Book one, The lost hero / the graphic novel by Rick Riordan ; adapted by Robert Venditti ; art by Nate Powell ; color by Orpheus Collar ; lettering by Chris Dickey.
Jason, Piper, and Leo, three students from a school for "bad kids," find themselves at Camp Half-Blood, where they learn that they are demig [...]
- The complete adventures of Johnny Mutton / stories and pictures by James Proimos.
Presents a collection of humorous stories about Johnny Mutton, the young sheep raised as a regular boy.
- El deafo / Cece Bell ; color by David Lasky.
The author recounts in graphic novel format her experiences with hearing loss at a young age, including using a bulky hearing aid, learning how to lip [...]
- The graveyard book. Volume 2 / based on the novel by Neil Gaiman ; adapted by P. Craig Russell ; illustrated by David LaFuente, Scott Hampton, P. Craig Russell, Kevin Nowlan, Galen Showman ; colorist, Lovern Kindzierski ; letterer, Rick Parker.
The concluding volume of the graphic novel adaptation of the book about a boy, raised by the inhabitants of the local graveyard who rally to protect h [...]
- The graveyard book. Volume 1 / based on the novel by: Neil Gaiman ; adapted by: P. Craig Russell ; illustrated by: Kevin Nowlan, P. Craig Russell, Tony Harris, Scott Hampton, Galen Showman, Jill Thompson, Stephen B. Scott ; colorist: Lovern Kindzierski ; letterer: Rick Parker.
Nobody Owens is a normal boy, except that he has been raised by ghosts and other denizens of the graveyard.
- Comics squad : recess! / comics by Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm, Jarrett J. Krosoczka, Dav Pilkey, Dan Santat [and five others] ; edited by Jennifer L. Holm, Matthew Holm, & Jarrett J. Krosoczka.
"A collection of comics about every kid's favorite school subject: recess"--Provided by publisher.
- Pirates of the silver coast / Scott Chantler.
Learning that her missing twin is on the mysterious Dark Island of Astaroth, Dessa and her friends Topper and Fisk contend with pirate treachery and n [...]
- Tinker Bell and Blaze. Tinker Bell and Blaze.
Collects twelve adventures of Tinker Bell and her fairy friends from Pixie Hollow, including Fawn's search for a butterfly and Tink's sleepl [...]
- The flying beaver brothers and the hot air baboons / Maxwell Eaton III.
Ace and Bub must stop a team of smooth-talking baboons from stealing Beaver Island's water to supply their water park.
- Fear the amoeba / by Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm.
Afraid to watch horror movies with his friend, Pod, Squish the amoeba feels better after learning that even comic book superheroes get scared sometime [...]
- Sisters / Raina Telgemeier ; with color by Braden Lamb.
In graphic novel format, Raina Telgemeier shares the story of her relationship with her younger sister.
- The king's dragon / The King's Dragon Scott Changtler.
Remembering his dark past as a young knight in the service of King Roderick, Captain Drake investigates long-ago mysteries in order to track down thre [...]
- Nothing can possibly go wrong / Prudence Shen ; & illustrations by Faith Erin Hicks.
Captain of the basketball team Charlie and president of the robotics club Nate battle it out in a school class election campaign for funding to cover [...]
- The Red pyramid : the graphic novel / Rick Riordan ; adapted by Orpheus Collar ; lettered by Jared Fletcher.
Brilliant Egyptologist Dr. Julius Kane accidentally unleashes the Egyptian god Set, who banishes the doctor to oblivion and forces his two children to [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin