We are now offering a low pressure, no guilt variation on the traditional book club for adults:
- Perfect for people who don’t want a set reading list.
- Fiction and non-fiction of all genres are encouraged.
- No scrambling for copies of next month’s selection.
- No forcing yourself to finish a book you don’t enjoy.
- Simply bring a book or two that you’ve read and would like to recommend to your peers!
Fall 2018 – Spring 2019 Schedule
Schedule & New Location Information Coming Soon!
For questions about the Deconstructed Book Club, please contact Danis Houser by email at email@example.com or by phone at 313.821-8830 x200.