We are now offering a low pressure, no guilt variation on the traditional book club for adults:
- Perfect for people who don’t want a set reading list
- Fiction and non-fiction of all genres are encouraged
- No scrambling for copies of next month’s selection
- No forcing yourself to finish a book you don’t enjoy
- Simply bring a book or two that you’ve read and would like to recommend to your peers!
Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 Schedule
Schedule Coming Soon!
7:00 to 8:30 pm in the Central Branch Program Room
Registration is appreciated!
Click here to register online, or contact the Reference Desk at your favorite branch. For questions about the Deconstructed Book Club, please contact Danis Houser by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 313.343.2074 x212.